Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony is now your master

cider float

Embrace the Rainbow. :P

Really, if Rainbow Dash saw the need to claim myself, my house and my property, she would just end up as one more mouth to feed.

I already do pretty much everything in regards to to caretaking, so I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah so I couldn't come up with  a serious answer XD, so I made a sketch. Here you go:

Ryan: Oh, Hey Rarity! what are you doing here?

Rarity: Oh don't mind me darling, I'll be staying here while Applejack is renovating the boutique! You don't mind, do you darling?  mlp-rsad.png

Ryan: Hey, Sounds awesome Rarity! Glad I could help out a friend!

Rarity: Oh ABSOLUTELY! This is MOST wonderful! We can make dresses together and you can assist me with my next fashion line!!! *squee!*  mlp-rcrazy.png

2 MONTHS LATER...

Rarity: This is by far THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING! mlp-rwhine.png

Ryan: What's the matter?

Rarity: I sent for you HOURS ago! Where is my new dress? I was supposed to meet the Canterlot ponies five minutes ago!..and have you prepared my outfit for when The Princess arrives? AND DO YOU call THIS ironing? I should've fired you LONG AGO!! So much for a "true" friend!

Ryan: Jeez, sorry Ra-

Rarity: What was that? mlp-rpissed.png

Ryan: Uh.. Miss Rarity...

Edited by RyaN_
  • Brohoof 2

Why is that bad? Ponies can make the world a better place ^w^.

I'd be their loyal servant and join their side immediately^^. Even if i had to work poorly and the little food i'd get. I have ponies who i serve, who need luxurious lifestyle and TV then. I'd do anything to make the ponies happy ^w^. A smile on a pony's face is a reward in itself ^^.

Edited by Lithophila

I will get boring hair cut, boring wardrobe, boring meals, and a scary smile. Also, I get free math sticker on my butt.

I'll be happy...forever!

Redeemed Starlight isn't an option?

Convince them that what they're doing is wrong. If anything, ponies seem to be open to dialogue, at least my favorite ones do. If they continue to insist that their tyranny is for my own good, I'd rebel against them. I serve no one but myself, in the end.