Your favorite pony is now your master

Become the student of Twilight Sparkle, become a master of magic while befriending her and eventually convincing her that humanity, or at least, good humans, should be allowed emancipation. 

Register now to remove this ad.

Not losing my freedom so easily, I keep a large hunting knife around for reasons, not to mention the ol' 8mm mauser. Oh, wait, favorite pony? Do you require a backrub Miss sunset? Do you need groceries? Pizza? Anything?  I submit !

• Brohoof 1
Badges

Redeemed Starlight isn't an option?

NO! Evil Starlight is best Starlight! What does redeemed Starlight have? Nothing but weak poneh.

• Brohoof 2

OH lord, Dashie....Kinky, hehe. ^_^

Anyway, in all seriousness as awesome as Dashie is she would prolly be a bit lazy and it might get a bit annoying pretty quickly. 

I, for one, welcome my new pony overlord, Rarity.

"Could you be a dear and make me a sandwich?"

Hahahaha, B)  

• Brohoof 1

._. I will post four answers then... because I have four favorite ponies. *nods*

Mane 6 - Rainbow Dash - yes ma'am! I'll be 20% cooler right away!

Stallion - Big Mac - Doo, doo, duh doo~ *I whistle whilst farming away* Eeyup.

Mare - Vinyl Scratch - *Nods before turning on the Bass Base.... enabling the mighty sound to be heard around the world*

MLP Royalty/Deities - Celestia - Yes my princess. What are your orders?

The point here being. Whichever of these four took over my house, I would swear absolute fealty to them. After all, if I am to be property, I will simply obey.

Here are the books you requested Miss Sparkle. Can I get you anything else? Glass of tea? A veggie burger perhaps? '3' OOooooooh, you wanna play some games? : D 

That would be, in a shellnut. 

I second those things and I'll respect their authority as my lord and savior then do what they wish of me.

Personally, I wouldn't mind being a servant for Pinkie Pie. Her entire mindset would be on how to make things happy and fun. :D

However, the rest of my family would absolutely HATE it. My dad would probably try to kick her out or hurt her or something. :(

Umm, well...crap. huh, so that would mean Derpy is my master. Well, then maybe I can try to act like the Doctor, except not inside the TARDIS, maybe as a half-Time Lord.

Be careful with that. You remember what happened the last time a mere human tried that.

I will gladly serve our fabulous overlord Rarity! :pout:

Personally, I wouldn't mind being a servant for Pinkie Pie. Her entire mindset would be on how to make things happy and fun. :D

However, the rest of my family would absolutely HATE it. My dad would probably try to kick her out or hurt her or something. :(

Your family wouldn't be able to reach her, she can break physics and the forth wall at will.

I would probably submit, due to the fact that Luna has a huge power advantage over me. But if they were evil or something, forcing me to a life of pain or something, I might try eliminating them or die trying. Idk.