Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your aspirations?

creepypastaeater

What do you wish to become? What career do you wish to have, and why? I wish to become a writer, I wanna get a book published and write my own animated series, I've always been fascinated with narratives, and I believe it's a great way to brighten one's day! I also wish to be a High School English teacher part time, to help mold others futures. What about you?

• Brohoof 5

I used to have aspirations like getting a Phd or becoming an animator.  But reality interfered and it looks like those things aren't going to happen.  So now my aspiration is just to be happy.  Currently it is going well.

I used to have aspirations like getting a Phd or becoming an animator.  But reality interfered and it looks like those things aren't going to happen.  So now my aspiration is just to be happy.  Currently it is going well.

I'm sure it'll work out if you work hard! But at least you're happy!

I'm planning to become a writer in the future, also.

Maybe some short stories, poems, etc.

I'm really great at writing poems, it's my specialty. :)

I've only done a bit of poetry, the poetry I write always ends up being a narrative!

I aspire to be an animator. Cartoons are one of my greatest passions, and I would love to create my own animated series someday, or at least contribute to making one. But for now, I'm focusing on getting better at drawing.

• Brohoof 2

I aspire to be an animator. Cartoons are one of my greatest passions, and I would love to create my own animated series someday, or at least contribute to making one. But for now, I'm focusing on getting better at drawing.

Don't forget us when you make it!

• Brohoof 2

Hm.

I was a looser before, a delinquent and a big obese guy.

I just want to make my mother proud of me before she goes in the sky. 

But, for my personnal aspiration : An actor, a very stong man (sport), a singer, a dubber, a song composer. Even if I don't earn a lot of money with that, I don't care. I just want to show the feelings and the emotions in a movie or with an other way. Express myself with all of that...

Edited by Windskyed

I have aspirations to either be a rapper or a gameplay YouTuber! One or the other!

Those both require quite a bit of work and love! Best of luck!

Hm.

I was a looser before, a delinquant and a big obese guy.

I just want to make my mother proud of me before she goes in the sky. 

But, for my personnal aspiration : An actor, a very strengh man (sport), a singer, a dubber, a song composer. Even if I don't earn a lot of money with that, I don't care. I just want to show the feelings and the emotions in a movie or with an other way. Express myself with all of that...

Well, I'm sure she's already proud! But go get'em tiger! You sound rather passionate, that'll get you far!

• Brohoof 3

One of my biggest aspirations is to become a professional dancer, to become one of the best in my skill of dancing.

My smaller aspiration for this year is to win most to all of my dance competitions. Last year was very successful for my team and I, but this year is a whole new blank page full of sooo many intimidating possibilities  :yay:.

It's hard to stay sane sometimes...but somehow I make it work ^^

(edited)

One of my biggest aspirations is to become a professional dancer, to become one of the best in my skill of dancing.

My smaller aspiration for this year is to win most to all of my dance competitions. Last year was very successful for my team and I, but this year is a whole new blank page full of sooo many intimidating possibilities  :yay:.

It's hard to stay sane sometimes...but somehow I make it work ^^

Well, I wish you the best of luck! Dancing is a brilliant way to express one's self.

I wish to not become tree fodder within the next year. That's my aspiration.

Just don't spoil Star Wars and you'll be alright.

Edited by creepypastaeater
  • Brohoof 1

I want to live a happy and healthy life. I want to get married and adopt 2 children.

I want to be a professional video editor and visit Japan one day (perhaps live there).

I want to be able to find a good career after graduating from college with my Comp-Sci Bachelors Degree.  I have an open mind and there are many opportunities for where I can go... But...

My dream jobs include: NOAA, Ford, CAT, and a few others.

But, I wouldn't be dissatisfied with another nice career somewhere else.

~ Miles

I want to be able to find a good career after graduating from college with my Comp-Sci Bachelors Degree.  I have an open mind and there are many opportunities for where I can go... But...

My dream jobs include: NOAA, Ford, CAT, and a few others.

But, I wouldn't be dissatisfied with another nice career somewhere else.

~ Miles

Vroom, vroom? I honestly know nothing about cars, I just like it when they work.

I don't have any. That's my problem. 

I'm sure one shall show itself!

Vroom, vroom? I honestly know nothing about cars, I just like it when they work.

Lol... Though the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) would be my number 1 dream job... I would still love to work for Ford or CAT, of course, in the IT and other computer science related fields.

~ Miles

A writer, you say? Nice~ My favorite cartoons/serieses have always cheered me up when I was feeling down, so I can definitely agree that narratives are a great way to brighten one's day, hehe. Best of luck with your career! :)

As for me, I aim to be a game designer. I've always wanted to create a game of my own ever since I was a kid, and have always loved making maps and mods for various games, even if I never 100% finish them, haha. So, creating a game of my own, having fun playing it and seeing friends and others also enjoy it gives me that special feeling, the mixture of happiness and pride. xP

• Brohoof 1

I, too, want to be a writer. I've been writing stories all my life and I like nothing better than to spend time in my own imaginary worlds. One day I'd like to get a book published and maybe even completely commit to writing for a living. Until then, I'll remain a programmer.

• Brohoof 1