Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your aspirations?

creepypastaeater

A writer, you say? Nice~ My favorite cartoons/serieses have always cheered me up when I was feeling down, so I can definitely agree that narratives are a great way to brighten one's day, hehe. Best of luck with your career! :)

As for me, I aim to be a game designer. I've always wanted to create a game of my own ever since I was a kid, and have always loved making maps and mods for various games, even if I never 100% finish them, haha. So, creating a game of my own, having fun playing it and seeing friends and others also enjoy it gives me that special feeling, the mixture of happiness and pride. xP

Why thank you! I also wish you the best of luck! Video games are also a great way to cheer one up!

My aspiration is to become a voice actor. It has been my dream (other than flying) for most of my life. I suppose it would also be cool if I were an author, but I do not make very good stories. :/

Just practice a lot, and take some tips. You'll get better!

I aspire to be a good Foo Dog.  And to make a tuna sandwich within the next ten minutes.

I mostly just want to be a good and loving partner, future father, uncle, friend, brother, son, and stuff like that there.

That's quite noble of you!

At the moment I want to be an architect. But my career aspirations are always changing.

Most people go through a stage like that. But that's still a nice career to have!

I, too, want to be a writer. I've been writing stories all my life and I like nothing better than to spend time in my own imaginary worlds. One day I'd like to get a book published and maybe even completely commit to writing for a living. Until then, I'll remain a programmer.

Programming and writing can both be very for filling! I hope you can achieve these things!

• Brohoof 2

I want to do a job that I enjoy. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's something where I genuinely look forward to going every day.

I hope to learn Japanese. Trying my best.

Visit Japan at all, really. I've wanted to go for so long now.

...I'd also quite like to build up the confidence to wear lolita and harajuku fashion on a daily basis, but that one is highly unlikely.

I'd love to get signed to a record label as an artist and live the dream, or just become a songwriter and live off the songs I'd sell to others

I ain't mad, sound good. I wish you the best of luck.

I want to do a job that I enjoy. Doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's something where I genuinely look forward to going every day.

I hope to learn Japanese. Trying my best.

Visit Japan at all, really. I've wanted to go for so long now.

...I'd also quite like to build up the confidence to wear lolita and harajuku fashion on a daily basis, but that one is highly unlikely.

Id' also enjoy visiting Japan one day!

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to be a YouTuber. I have a few different ideas of things I wanna do... a channel all about Disney World, a gameplay channel, a Party-themed channel, a parody channel.... things like that. 

I also wanna be able to move back to Orlando and be able to afford an annual pass for the parks, because I would go every chance I got (even without a Disney World YouTube channel). Those two things would make my life wonderful. 

Oh! Also, I want a little dog, cuz I've never had a pet of my own.  :)

I'd like to be a YouTuber. I have a few different ideas of things I wanna do... a channel all about Disney World, a gameplay channel, a Party-themed channel, a parody channel.... things like that. 

I also wanna be able to move back to Orlando and be able to afford an annual pass for the parks, because I would go every chance I got (even without a Disney World YouTube channel). Those two things would make my life wonderful. 

Oh! Also, I want a little dog, cuz I've never had a pet of my own.  :)

A Disney World themed Youtube account? Sounds unique and interesting. Gameplay also sounds nice!

• Brohoof 1

My aspirations are actually very simple. I am a simple guy, I live a simple life, and I am fine with that. I am also quite limited in life, so there is not much I can do. 

My aspirations are this: Be happy, accept myself fully, be stable, and to one day live with my boyfriend, @[memner=NothingIsEverything] <3 

Those are pretty good I'd say. :) Life ends the same way for all of us, so I am not bothered by not being some huge success or something. 

• 4 years later...

My aspirations comes and go, so it's depends based on my interests. 

When I was in primary school I wanted to be an astronaut, when I started high school I wanted to be a graphic designer, then I wanted to be a lawyer, and then an environmental scientist. Now I want to be an English high school teacher. My aspirations change. I just want to live happily.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don’t have any.  Becoming an airline pilot was the one aspiration I had growing up and it turned out not to be for me when I tried. 

So now I don’t know, and haven’t for awhile now.  There just doesn’t seem to be anything in this world that interests me, or my interests are in things that don’t make any money. 

I do enjoy the job have now.  So I guess keeping it and moving up in the ranks is an aspiration for me. 

Edited by AppleBolt ⚡️
  • Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, ElectricEnergy said:

I used to want to be a computer programmer, but now I don't know anymore.

What do you want to program on the computer?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
17 hours ago, ElectricEnergy said:

I used to want to be a computer programmer, but now I don't know anymore.

Heh I wanted to be a dcotor, but I honestly don;t think I can be bothered to put in the work required or that I'm really smart enough to do it :(

Now I'm stuck not knowing what else to do. If I do something less "worthy", I'm gonna have a whole load of idiots saying stuff about how I wasted my potential and stuff. But tbh I honestly don;t give a f. But thinking about it just makes me even more depressed than I already am, especially with my parents mentioning it often.

Like they say that they would be happy with whatever degree I choose, but then every day, they drop little comments about doing medicine, so Ik that they really just want me to do medicine. Even though I've told them to stop, that just makes them angry. 

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥
  • Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, ElectricEnergy said:

I would like to program software, and maybe video games.

Well, if you need help, with anything, I am here.

There is almost no limits to what you can do with programming, if you have the imagination. Even if you just want to program something that has already been done before, don't let that stop you! It is a great way of learning!

• Brohoof 1