Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Wasteland Encounter (1x1 roleplay with Orbit)

Meson Bolt

@@Meson Bolt,

"Ya think im a thief?" He give her hard look, he sometimes steal but only when he must "And I don't ask you to join up, I only need ya to show me the road... "He drink the rest of his cola and lay on the ground, put his bag under his head ang put rifle close to him "If ya can call me a thief, don't try to take my stuff, Im sleeping with one open"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Orbit

The mare looked hurt. "I didn't call you a thief, I just warned you not to try and steal this. Y'know, if you're so insistent, we can share it... warmer and more comfortable. But since I'm doubtful of your answer, we can just shut up and stop calling each other thieves." She looked at his rifle in disdain. "Not like that's a top-notch rifle in the first place."

@@Meson Bolt,

"Don't need it, let's just go to sleep ok?" Cyan lay more comfortable on the ground and put some sticks in the fire, damn should look for some food when he woke up, and about her... "Hey, can I ask ya a question?" he looked at her "If ya from stable, why ya don't wear this weird computer on hoof, It's called pipbuck yeah?"

(edited)

@@Orbit,

"Your loss..." Foray muttered, shifting positions to lay her head on her saddlebags. "I'm a fourth-generation mare. By the time I was born, Pipbucks were so rare that they were reserved for fathers and Stable-Tec staff only." She shrugged. "The stable was also raided about a million times over, so I doubt there are any left. I don't really see why anypony would want one anyway, they're not that useful..."

Edited by Meson Bolt

@@Meson Bolt,

"Fathers? And Raided? Your Stable have zero defense?" he yawn "And did ya grow up in one of this... Stables? Or it was recruting ponies from outside?" Talking was boring, Cyan could feel his eyes closing, to mutch time on the road and not to mutch sleep can do that.

(edited)

@@Orbit

"Let me start from the beginning..." Foray muttered, letting out a short sigh and moving slightly closer. "And let's try and keep it down, hmm? Don't want to attract any unwanted attention..."

"So, as far as I can tell, on the day the stars fell, nearly everypony was ushered into Stable 105 and locked in. Just as they had gotten settled in, they found out that their life support system wouldn't be able to work with 100% efficiency. So in order to cut down on the demand for food, water, and breathable air, they sealed some volunteers in these cryogenic chambers."

"By the time I rolled around, we'd been underground for about 80 years. Somepony managed to break out of one of the pods and escape the Stable, and I was chosen as the replacement. I only thawed out recently... more than a century after I was put in. By that time, the Stable had been abandoned and overrun with radroaches..." She shuddered quietly. "Can't stand those little buggers..."

Edited by Meson Bolt

@@Meson Bolt,

He heard many stories about Stable-tec, but freezing ponies? They could save a lot of ponies! Maybe Luna and Celestia are frozen? "Welp, ya don't look that old" he smiled "Dunno if I belive ya, but heck what other option I have? Don't see many folks from stables these days" 

@@Orbit

Foray snickered softly, awkwardly scooting closer to the fire to warm herself. "Yeah, I suppose I do look good for being 135 or so years old..." She let out a short sigh and looked upwards. "Actually, almost everypony around here is either from a stable, or a descendant of stable-dwellers. I hear there aren't very many outsiders who can find this place. You're one of the first, actually..."

@@Meson Bolt,

"Don't think so" yawn "I've been following this pony for loong time, and It wouldnt be suprise if I was tracking all across equestria" Ye yawn, when he think about it it was really long road without sleep "Hope raiders out there anit from vaults, and now ya mind if i take a nap? Hope ya not lying and ya don't turn out to be some kind of raider leader or something" He gay on his side and close his eyes "good night"

(timeskip?)