Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Project - The Brony Family Vector

Lightning Dash

I've decided to abort this project. Yeah I know I kinda broke a promise, but I'm no longer a Brony anymore, and I just want to pull away from the Brony community. I know I could have done this, but in the end, I just don't want to associate myself with the Brony community anymore.

With that said, I've closed this project, probably for good. Who knows, I might come back and continue this, but that's very unlikely now. If I ever do bring this back to life, then I'll let you all know in here.

Note: This is not an official Poniverse project, it's my own personal project for the Brony community. With that said, please don't bother any of the staff on here about this.

After many months of delays, I finally present the opening of my special project: The Brony Family Vector. The whole idea of this project is to gain as many requests from any Brony around the internet, make vectors of them, and finally, put everypony into one single vector as a Brony Family portrait; It is a major project of mine that I've been wanting to do for months now.

I was actually planning on doing this further down the line, but a recent topic that brought up The Big MLP Forums Project pretty much sparked my motivation to start this right now. As I've said above, I plan to get as many Bronies all around the internet as possible to get in on this project by requesting to be in it, and because of that, this will take a long time to do.

In fact, and I won't lie, you may not see any progress on this for a few years as I like to make sure everything is perfect before I show anything. I will base this project right here on MLP Forums and update this topic as I complete the individual requests so everypony knows the status of the project. I'll try to keep yall updated as much as I can without spoiling the surprise. I don't want any of you thinking I've abandoned the project as I know I can do this, no matter how long it takes, I will always finish what I've started.

Anyway, let's kick this off and get started. Before you make your request, I want to make it clear that no OC's will be accepted.

As this is a Brony Family Vector, all requests must be yourself/ponysona/changelingsona/dragonsona/whatever_you_are_sona, etc. If you don't know the difference yet so there's no confusion; an OC is a character you've created that doesn't represent you. And a Sona (Ponysona, Changelingsona, etc) is you as a Pony/or whatever you are in Equestria, so no OC's.

Also, please provide as much detail as you can. You don't need to give an image reference as I make my vectors from scratch and can work from the written information I'm given. Cutie Marks are also not strictly required, unless the posture you want is viewing from the side.

Information you'll need to give when making your request (Some of these things are not required):
  • Race, also covers species
  • Pose - If you want a certain pose, make sure to post an image reference of the pose you want
  • Cutie Mark - Only if you want a pose where your flank can be seen (If you don't have one, then it's fine)
  • Cloths/accessories - Also provide the colors and designs if there's any clothing or accessories
  • Items or weapons - Anything from saddle bags to weapons
  • Extras - Any extra information you can give

New requirement if your Ponysona has a height difference compared to the average Pony. Please use this size graph so I can make sure to get your height when doing your request :)

sig-4331714.sig-4331714.sig-4331714.sig-

One last thing before you make your request. If you have any friends in the community that you want to appear in the vector with. First they also have to make their own request to be in it, then you and your friends have to state the pose you want with each other in the vector.

For example, If member 1, 2 and 3 wanted to be hugging each other in the Brony Family Vector, then member 1, 2 and 3 will have to each post their own request, and mention in their request post that they want to be hugging each other.

List of Bronies that will be in the Brony Family Vector

Name color legend:

Blue - Awaiting to be vectored for the Brony Family Vector
Green - Individual vector completed
Red - Awaiting approval (I'll PM you about your request if there are any concerns)

Artimis Whooves
C. Thunder Dash
Corvus Hooves

Dark Horse
Disk Graze
DwhitetheGamer
El Duderino
Enzo
Fast Forward

Flying Colors
FullmoonDagger
lepuppy
Nitro Dash

Rainbow Dashe
redshell

Seamore Sandwich
Shadow Dash
Shadow Song
Shift
TheIndecisivePony
Windskyed

Vendi

Edited by Becayus
  • Brohoof 12

• Pegasus Pony

Stallion

Black fur | /Blue/Red mane/tail | (Outlines are a paler black)

Same pose as my current avi but hugging you (if you can make it work) ^~^

Same cutie mark as my avi :/

N/A

Me holding a Nintendo DS Lite in the air in all it's glory in my right hoof

I'm awesome and so are you and all the other ponies around here

Edited by Nitro Dash
  • Brohoof 1

Don't worry because I'll be keeping the requests open for at least a year ;) Plenty of time to get everything ready and stuff :) I'm gonna make sure to complete this too, so don't worry, I promised myself I'd get this done and not abandon it :)

• Brohoof 1

• Race: Alicorn
  • Colors(See the spoilers)
  • Pose : whatever your heart desires
  • Cutie Mark(Spoilers again)
  • Cloths/accessories : None, Or maybe Neon pink and black socks on his hind legs
  • Items or weapons : None
  • Extras : None ;)

fullmoon_by_fullmoondagger-d9j5t7a.png

chibi_fullmoon_by_fullmoondagger-d9oacbu

I'm the brown one if you didn't noticed x)

group_by_fullmoondagger-d9l1w5w.png

Hope that's enought for you, and if you need some more informations, PM me ;p

Edited by FullmoonDagger
  • Brohoof 1

Can I post an image?

This is the closest thing I have to a ponysona. Technically, it is an OC, but it is heavily based on myself. Basically what I would imagine I would look like and act as a pony, but with a different backstory. Is that acceptable?

post-35640-0-31603200-1453057969_thumb.png

Any pose, but either no smile, or a really goofy smile. No in between. I either never smile in pictures, or I look really goofy in them.

And please include his jacket.

Edited by El Duderino
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to submit my Ponysona Seamore Sandwich for this. The link is in my signature, the image is the same as my avatar. Any pose you think is appropriate will be fine, I'm not too picky. I also don't want any extra accessories. My drawing skills aren't the best right now, so if you feel you need to make minor adjustments to the proportions, that's fine.

• Brohoof 1

Hi lightning ^^

• Name: Shadow Dash (ponysona)
  • Race: unicorn
  • Colors: charcoal coat with black body outline, black hair with red stripe down the center of mane and tail.
  • Pose - anything with a happy big smile 
  • Cutie Mark - na I dont have one yet
  • Cloths/accessories - red leg bracelet around rear right hoof (if shown in pose)
  • Items - headphones around neck

• post-35514-0-03251200-1442161969_thumb.png

post-35514-0-70464000-1448502146.jpeg

Edited by Shadow_Dash
  • Brohoof 1

This is gonna take you a really long time to complete o.O

Well, good luck with it.

I'm on mobile now, I can't do much with links and the like, so...

My Ponysona is 'Enzo and Khris' in my signature.

If you are still taking requests? Would you mind doing my OC?

Name: Crescent Fire

Race: Pegasus

Colors: (see profile picture for reference)

Pose: surprise me (your choice) 

Cutie Mark: n/a

Clothes/accessories: glasses

Edited by Crescent Fire
  • Brohoof 1

• Pegus
  • Male
  • Color: see attached image post-24944-0-92021300-1453089192_thumb.jpg
  • Pose: i am good with any
  • Cutie Mark: see attached image (Not required though)post-24944-0-75303300-1453089228_thumb.png
  • Cloths/accessories: black vest
  • Items or weapons: N/A

• Brohoof 1

Eh, what the heck.

Name: Dreamcatcher
Race: Earth Pony
Colors: She has a blue mane and an lighter blue body. Her mane and tail are really messy and pretty long.
Pose: Whatever you want fam
Cutie Mark: A crescent moon in a shadowed full moon.
Cloths/accessories: She has a dreamcatcher (title drop) around her neck.
Items or weapons: Nah.
Extras: Good luck with this!
EDIT: Image for ref: http://imgur.com/1A81I8t
Edited by Shift
  • Brohoof 1

• Race: Pegasus
  • Colors(See the spoilers)
  • Pose : I let you the choice ;)
  • Cutie Mark(Spoilers again)
  • Cloths/accessories : Nope, free body x).
  • Items or weapons : None
  • Extras : None.

huh_by_selenysaga-d9nny4g.jpg

no_fear_to_have_from_the_darkness_by_sel

Your project is a very good idea :)

• Brohoof 2

Here I go

Race- changeling

Gender- male

Colors- black with red eyes, shell and wings

Pose - If you want a certain pose, make sure to post an image reference of the pose you want

Cutie Mark - not applicablt

Cloths/accessories - shiny black leather jacket with a gray (85%) cotton hood

Items or weapons - worn-out wooden dagger

• Brohoof 1

Okay! I've finished 3 so far :P By the way, I'm going to add a new requirement (Although this is mainly for Alicorn's as they're sizes can vary).

If your height is different compared to the average Pony, please use this size chart thing so I know exactly how big to make your Ponysona :)

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Also, thanks for all the requests ^^ It's gonna take awhile, but all in good time.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you or your generous offer my dear friend. If i had my OC =( '''

Okay! I've finished 3 so far :P By the way, I'm going to add a new requirement (Although this is mainly for Alicorn's as they're sizes can vary).

If your height is different compared to the average Pony, please use this size chart thing so I know exactly how big to make your Ponysona :)

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Also, thanks for all the requests ^^ It's gonna take awhile, but all in good time.

You are awesome my friend :D

• Brohoof 1

Name: Thunder Victory

Race: Pegasus

Colors: Black coat and yellow mane and tail

Eyes: Yellow

Outlines:Outline of black coat is grey and mane and tail is a "dirty" yellow i.e. yellow with a hint of grey

Pose: Right about to fly off into the sky

Cutie Mark: Two thunderbolts crossing over each other

Cloths/accessories: Wonderbolts Captain uniform similar to that of Spitfire

Items or weapons: None

Height:5 feet

If you need clarification please PM me.

Edited by Rainbow Dashe
  • Brohoof 1

• Race: Pegasus

Colors: purple with a yellow mane and green eyes.

Pose: something fabulous

Cutie Mark:scale with a pencil down the middle

Cloths/accessories: a purple shawl, a brown hat, light brown glasses with a light blue mechanical pencil hanging off of them.

Items or weapons: unicycle

Extras: She looks like this but with the glasses and pencil and also make it an adult pony.

post-31031-0-06719500-1453146787_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1