Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Requests

Alpha Centauri

Ok, so I have decided to start taking drawing requests, I draw in pencil, but if I fancy having an attempt in colour I will give it a try.

anyway here is an example of what I can do

Posted Image

Quick note: I like to take my time with my drawings so it could take a while for me to create them if anypony is interested

Could you please draw me a picture of Rarity and AJ hugging and looking all adorable?

PLLLLLLEEEEEEASE?

Kinda random, but; Could you draw a picture of my Celestia hugging my OC? I mean, like how a parent hugs a child, not whatever thing you were thinking of...

Incase you need it, here's a pic of him

Posted Image

(edited)

Could you please draw me a picture of Rarity and AJ hugging and looking all adorable?

PLLLLLLEEEEEEASE?

Ok so here's the first one

Posted Image

Can I just apolagise as it is not much for the time I have taken but I have been rather busy, anyway if there is any changes or other drawings just let me know :)

Next up: Nightfall

Edited by Luna'sapprentice

Some accomplished skill going for you there, very nice ^^

I don't have a specific request, but you should give it a go at drawing Discord sometime ;)

Ok, so I have decided to start taking drawing requests, I draw in pencil, but if I fancy having an attempt in colour I will give it a try.

anyway here is an example of what I can do

Posted Image

Quick note: I like to take my time with my drawings so it could take a while for me to create them if anypony is interested

Is it ok If you draw my OC holding the keyblade in a fighting pose?

Here's my OC Storm Spark: Posted Image

(edited)

Just a quick message, i know i havent posted in a while but don't fear i am watching this thread and will post the drawings once i finish them

Drawing requests accepted:

All of them :)

If you like, try Nightfall... he's in my sig.

Ok so here's the next one Nightfall

Posted Image

sorry about the pic quality, anyway if there is any changes or other drawings just let me know :)

Next up: Pencil J. Doodle

Edited by Luna'sapprentice

• 1 month later...

Uh can you draw the gang ( RD, twi, aj, fluttershy, rarity, and pinkie) wearing the elements of harmony necklaces and crown for twi lol with a big heart floating above them with a profile of celstia in the heart? Just a random idea that came into my head and wondered if you could draw it. :)

(edited)

Since all of the requests have ponies, would it be okay if I asked for art that does not have ponies?

Your sketch is in a cave. Having rocks. Rocks are the main thing in what I'm kind of asking for.

Could you, perhaps, draw a giant floating city[the design of the city would be a bit like the cities in ancient Persia or like Canterlot, or a combination](I'll call it shaelthrannar from now on) built on a gigantic rock(more like overturned mountain, the sharp tip is at the bottom. Not really pointy, just... like a normal mountain, I guess)? The background should be more like a mountain range, but there are still trees.

Now for a scale. Shaelthrannar and the rock it's built on, a tree in comparison to is should be something like 10x20(or 20x10, whichever is the height) pixels wide. Perspective... should be more focused on the bottom of the rock. You can still see part of the buldings. I just imagine it to be like the view of someone on the floor. A bit.

It's going to be for a story I'm writing. Well, for inspiration, more likely :D . It originally was supposed to go like the roleplay I made(which is dead now D: ), but I scrapped that idea for a new one.

If you need any more details, don't hesitate to ask. If you feel like you can't do it, then by all means, refuse to draw this. I'm okay with that ;)

Edited by Talemage