Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Last one was Xenoblade X, but i'm planning on getting Skullgirls 2nd Encore and Fire Emblem Fates (when it comes out) soon.

None. My brother and I share a library, so any recent game installations were games becoming backwards compatible on XB1, freebies, or bought by him. I'm thinking about buying the new AC chronicles game. I quite enjoy those, even if they are 2.5D.

Games I got recently for free

- League of Legends (with Starter Pack)

- Osu 

- Warface

- Counter Strike: Portable

Games I actually bought

- Skyrim: Legendary Edition (PS3)

- Destiny:The Taken King Legendary Edition

- Heroes of the Storm Starter Pack

- Borderlands 2

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive

- Portal 2

- Assassins Creed: Rogue

- Assassins Creed: Ezio Trilogy.

I just bought Megaman Legends in the PS Store last night. As someone who's not a huge Megaman fan, this was the one game I remember liking and it's been fun playing it again. My only grip is the controls feel a bit weird, I have to get used to using the D-pad again.

• Brohoof 1

I needed a copy of Metroid Other M, so I got one... been playing through the Metroid series chronologically and that one's second to last so I thought why not buy it to get to it eventually(have only rented it before). Besides, I like the game, may not(definitely not) be best game ever worthy like the Prime titles but it's a game I like for what it is- a fun action game with weird MGS-style cutscenes that just happens to be in a series where there have been way better games is all. :P

I recently purchased Dead Rising 3 Apocolypse Edition, which includes all of the DLC, for $30. :3 On Xbox One of course. I did own the disc version, but I did not play that a whole lot as I tend to not swap discs often, I am weird like that. :\ So I decided to give my brother my copy and get the digital version. : D 

• Brohoof 1

Just put this on order today:

250px-Growlanser_Generations_Coverart.pn

I'm about to finish Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (the fourth game in the series) and wanna see what the rest of the series is about. Generations is Growlanser 2 and 3 combined and I can get 5 off of PSN. WoT was amazing and I don't doubt the rest of the series will be just as good.

I needed a copy of Metroid Other M, so I got one... been playing through the Metroid series chronologically and that one's second to last so I thought why not buy it to get to it eventually(have only rented it before). Besides, I like the game, may not(definitely not) be best game ever worthy like the Prime titles but it's a game I like for what it is- a fun action game with weird MGS-style cutscenes that just happens to be in a series where there have been way better games is all. :P

I thought Other M was waaaaaaaay earlier chronologically? With the Prime games at the end of the timeline?

Just put this on order today:

sig-4349251.250px-Growlanser_Generations

I'm about to finish Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time (the fourth game in the series) and wanna see what the rest of the series is about. Generations is Growlanser 2 and 3 combined and I can get 5 off of PSN. WoT was amazing and I don't doubt the rest of the series will be just as good.

I thought Other M was waaaaaaaay earlier chronologically? With the Prime games at the end of the timeline?

Nope, Other M is right after Super and before Fusion actually:

timeline_thm.jpg

Has a ton of flashback cutscenes though to god knows when, so I can see how it can be confusing. :huh:

Nope, Other M is right after Super and before Fusion actually:

sig-4351053.timeline_thm.jpg

Has a ton of flashback cutscenes though to god knows when, so I can see how it can be confusing. :huh:

I guess I have my timeline reversed. I didn't play more than a few hours into Other M though and I don't remember much. I knew Fusion was the last though.