Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Just bought a couple from Amazon a day or so ago; first time in a few months. Got Forza Motorsport 6, as well as Fallout 4 for PS4.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of night ago, I purchased a total of 5 games thanks to a sale on Xbox One and one that was not on sale.

I bought:

• Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360, One compatible) ($5)
  • Skate 3 (360, soon to be One compatible) ($5)
  • Ryse Son of Rome ($15)
  • Madden 16 ($19)
  • Need for Speed Rivals ($9)
  • Unravel ($20)

Not too bad I'd say. :)

• Brohoof 1

GTAV and Skyrim in the Steam Sale. I've played Skyrim plenty of times before, but never owned it, and I'm completely new to GTAV (Haven't played it yet because of the download size)

A month or two ago, my dad bought GTA 5 for me through a friend at work at a bargain price of ten bucks - or so I thought. Now, I feel as if that should be an established average price. Grand Theft Auto 5 IS huge, like people say, but most of it seems to be empty land, fields, and mountain ranges, with seemingly less than half of it having actual things to do. It's kind of boring after revisiting my old games. I don't have any interest in it anymore. :blink:

Titanfall for the 360, surprisingly I'm liking the game a lot more than I thought I would, and holy shit is it satisfying punching other Titans

20 steam games including the witcher's during the steam sale.

Then some platofrmers, some trippy games, some funny ones, all decently discounted, and a couple retroish ones. Returned cs:go because not my style tbh. Only ads (aim down sights) is a sniper rifle, so unless I snipe its not gonna be fun and i dont think the game is mobile enough.

* i think it's probably obvious what the last game i bought was.

* since i've been on steam more just recently due to it, i've been looking at other games to buy, but i'm unsure as i'm really picky.

Recently got Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 on sale on steam. Played a bit of FO, but Just Cause is what I'm currently invested in ^^

• 6 months later...

I thought I made this thread before, but apparently not. So, here it is! There is a recent purchases thread in general discussion, but this will be specifically for anything gaming related. ^__^ So if you have bought anything that is in the category of gaming, share it here!

I will say this one now, tomorrow I will be buying the Attack on Titan game for Xbox One, since I cannot pre-order it. Really looking forward to it. :3

760-attack-on-titan-boxart_1460641833.pn

• Brohoof 3

I could swear this existed before too. I wonder if it's inactive for long enough it disappears from the search function's ability to find it or something.

ANYWAY.

Suikoden_2_Pal.jpg

I just bought Suikoden II off of Playstation Network a few days ago. People always say it's better than the first in every way but so far (four hours in) it's mostly just more of the same. We'll see how things go later on. I've had issues with the game crashing on me but that's probably due to playing it on Vita more than a problem than the game itself.

I also ordered Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD off Amazon like two weeks ago but the listing said it wouldn't ship for a month. If it weren't for the fact that it's sold directly by Amazon I would have changed listings but go with the seller you know/trust, ya know?

• Brohoof 3

I just bought the Super Mario 64 DS port for Wii U on the eShop. I'm very impressed with how well it plays, despite being made for significantly smaller screens.

When they put up the original SM64 on the eShop, there was a horrible delay in the controls that I couldn't get rid of for the life of me, but that seems to be gone for this version, thank goodness.

So now I'm reliving the remastering of my childhood, in all its pixel-y goodness. Lol.

• Brohoof 2