Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@@Randimaxis,

"Ok sure why not let's go." Crystal hopped off the bench and gestured him to follow her.

---

@@Denim&Venom,

"I would not touched the tip there it's razor sharp I mean like metal penetrating sharp, so if you want to touch just well touch the well length bit not the tip." Emerald opened her mouth wider.

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"Um, you're a guard? Aren't you like, y'know, supposed to prevent violence?"

@,

Angelscape's eyes widened and gasped a little at that. "You mean... I actually get to... t-to... touch them?"

"Oh I bet on the inside she's as giddy as a school filly."

@@Randimaxis,@@Shadow Dancer, @@captainborgue, 

"Uh oh! My quarry is leaving! And what luck! Guard #3 is distracted! Must follow, must follow!" ​Embex thought as she lightly hovered over the ground as to not make any noise and pursue Twitch & Bass, not noticing the butterfly still seemingly duct taped to her cloaked exterior. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Shadow said, as his shadow engulfed the hallway behind him,

"Yes, I'm a guard, but how do you expect me to prevent violence without violence. In fact, doesn't violence mean that I'm causing it? I can attack without myself harming anyone, so I'm not going to be violent. Is anyone going to try to lay a scratch on me or not?"

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

"Mmmmm. Nah. I wanna be maimed, not dissembled. And I would rather not be suspended. For fighting. Again.  And besides, my combat hardware for this chassis is uninstalled. Y'know. School rules and the like. Preventive measures and stuff. Don't want students to be able to hurt each other for some reason. Yeah, It's stupid I know..."

"Ooookay, you two have fun! SAFE fun, mind you," Bee said, grinning and giving Crystal a wink. "You'll probably see me around, I do work here. And live here, come to think of it. Man, I need to get a life," Bee said, pretending to be disappointed. "THIS IS TRUE," VLAD chimed in. "Great. Thanks, Vlad," Bee said, with an audible sigh.

Bee checked her watch- there was still time to get to the lecture hall, the distraction here hadn't actually taken very long at all. Part of her wanted to go give the overly aggressive guard types a serious talking to, or tackle the air under that rare butterfly to see who it was that was sitting there being all secretive, but the reality was that the need to do so really wasn't pressing or anything. Besides, it was bad form to- "NANNITE TRACKERS IN PLACE," VLAD declared, as a trio of pings hit her cranial implant. Bee sighed heavily, it was going to be one of THOSE days.

"VLAD, upload today's lecture to the SMARTboard in classroom AA23, and set it to autoplay two minutes after period begins. Upload the following voice recording and set it to play immediately before lecture. Recording now- Hey guys, unexpected rare lepidoterae showed up on campus two thousand miles south and 20,000 feet below its usual habitat, so Professor Bee is tracking this wacky little buddy and won't be here for a live lecture. Instead, VLAD has prepared a rousing discussion on the use of Siafu warrior caste individuals as field medicine. We'll be looking at Siafu in depth next session, so take good notes! end recording," Bee said, hoping VLAD wouldn't include everything verbatim, but knowing full well he would.

"SELECTED LECTURE MATERIAL UPLOADED WITH PRESCRIBED INTRODUCTION AND PLAYBACK TIME. ALSO, IS BORING AND LAME, SO VLAD SPICE IT UP YES?"

"NO! No, no no no, VLAD, no spicing anything up. Stick to the material!" Bee said, remembering the last time VLAD had tried spicing things up and gone into great detail about the mating habits of aphids. She was still getting ribbed for it.

"CLEARLY, SQUISHY ORGANIC BRAIN IS LOSING COGNITIVE CAPACITY FROM SLOW DECAY OF BIOMASS. SPICING IS GOOD THING," VLAD insisted.

"Dammit, VLAD, I'm trying to go follow all the stupid nannite trackers you've been firing off at everypony, so just do what I freaking tell you!" Bee said, exasperated.

"SHOULD HAVE SAID SO EARLIER," VLAD said, pouting, before confirming the upload. "AND OTHER LECTURES? AND LAB? VLAD CANNOT USE SMARTBOARD TO HARVEST FORMIC ACID. BEE WILL HAVE TO BE AT LAB FOR THIS," VLAD said, chiding her.

Of course, he was right. VLAD was right about a lot of things, actually, which most likely came from having direct access to her sensor array as well as her conscious and subconscious minds. It made forming relationships difficult, but it also meant that there was a reason he tagged the students, even if she wasn't immediately aware of it. Then there was the cloaker, too. Using active camo wasn't against any rules that she knew of, but it was a little odd... as was the presence of so many guards, none of whom she had seen before. It was all a little too innocuous.

"AND THIS WHY VLAD TAKE ACTION, BEE IS TOO SLOW," VLAD chirped helpfully.

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Shadow sighed, a little wisp of fog came out. He said under his breath, "Great, a weak student."

@,@@Shadow Dancer,

He turned to the guard and the vampire and said,

"So about you two? How about one of you try to lay a scratch on me. I'm want to fight anyone, so I don't get rusty from not fighting"

(rusty as in not practicing.)

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363,

Emerald closed her mouth and looked to Shadow, "ha I'm not bothered to teach you some manners and especially in the middle of a school, why don't you just calm down there hey I know life is not to interesting for us more military types but, it's no need to act like that hey?"

• Brohoof 1

@Emerald Bolt@@reader8363,@Shadow Dancer,

"Um, if you find this job so boring, then why did you become a guard? Guards get paid to make sure things don't happen. Pretty sure Ultimate Friendship Championships or World Wrestling Equestria are hiring. Because if your looking for a place with action, than a college campus in the middle of an industrialized city should've been your last pick." 

"Grrraaaoooowww!"

Angelscape could only let out a small whine as Emerald shut her mouth before she could touch her fangs.  :( 

@@Denim&Venom,@,  

Shadow said as he relaxed in the hallway, 
"I prefer fighting in order to stop fighting. Plus I want to see how strong all of you are? Does that make sense to all of ya."

He wrapped himself in his wings and said as he grabbed his hat out of the portal and placed it on his head,

"Wake me up when I need to move."

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald refocused on Angle, "here lass you are keen to feel, so here." Emerald reopened her mouth and was waiting for her to touch her fangs she smiled the best she could and was interested on how Angle was going to touch her fangs it was somthing no one had ever wanted to do before.

@,

Angel let out a small gasp that she was being legit allowed to touch the fangs of an actual vampire. This was like, being allowed to touch the journal of the two sisters.  No pony else has been given this chance. Except for her. Slowly, trepidaciously, her unarmored hoof reached out for Emeralds fangs. Closer and closer her hoof edged towards the deadly implements of the vampiric trade. Predatory calling cards that would spark fear within the instincts of her grazing ancestors. And her she was doing the exact opposite, willingly offering a hoof to one that could easily bite it. 

Closer. Closer. The closer and closer she got, the faster and faster her heart was starting to beat. 

"Oh for bucks sake just touch them already!" That little outburst from Tomcat jumped Angelscape a bit. 

*tink* Angel looked back up. The tip of her hoof was now on Emeralds fang. She touched one. She was actually touching a real vampire fang. Attached to a real living vampire! Slowly, Angel began to drag her hoof over the pearly white dagger. "So smooth...She thought to herself. When her hoof reached the bottom, she lifted it back up and started over from the top, gently stroking Emeralds fangs. A strangely calm, almost therapeutic sensation began to wash over angel as she petted the vampire's fangs. 

"This is both the kinkiest and cutest thing I have ever seen." Tomcat whispered to Daffidaisy. "Grraaaoowww." "Is it wrong that I'm kinda turned on by this?" "Graaaoow." "Y'know, the way she's doing it, it's kinda like- Oh that gives me an idea!" Tomcat then walked over to Angelscape's saddle bags. "C'mon c'mon I know you're in here."

Angel was way too engrossed in her fang stroking session to pay attention to her bags being rummaged though. "I know you always keep one of these he- Ah ha!" Tomcat pulled something small and wrapped in plastic. Tearing though the covering w/ little effort, Tomcat held it up and called out. "Angel. Hey Angel!" "Huh?" Angelscape said with a half dreamy look on her face. "I think you could make good use of this right about now." She thew the small object in her hoof at Angelscape. Angel had to break away contact for that split second to catch whatever was being tossed her way. Unrolling her wrist joint, she looked at it. It was a mini-tooth brush, with a dab of crystallized toothpaste built into the center of the bristles. She slowly turned towards Tomcat. "You are a genius."  

"Grrraaooow!" "That was not the first time!" "Graaaoww!" "That one time in aeronautics class!" "Graaaoooww!" "He was not being sarcastic!" While the argument was going down, Angel began brushing Emerald's fangs. Not exactly vigorously like most would brush their teeth. More so like one would do brushing the hair of a cherished doll. Slow, gentle strokes. She was enjoying this more than she really should. She was soon back into her zone. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald's fags were actually a rather sensitive part of her body, she closed her eyes, trusting this random pony for some reason not to hurt her, her rear right hoof tapped the floor in a gid-ish manner she made a strange noise akin to maybe a purring but nothing sounding like one, just a sense of one.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel sent an e-mail to Daffidaisy. "You're recording this right?" A small red light blinked on on the side of the botstrosity's head. "Kewl. Now let's live stream this to Embex. She's gotta get a kick out of this." 

Meanwhile outside the building, Embex was still stalking her prey of Bass & Twitch when she got the notice from Tomcat. "Hey, remember that guard chick? Well guess what Angel is doing with her right now!" 

​"Oh this has got to be interesting." She clicked on the link. On the side of her vision an video screen popped up and footage of Angel stroking Emerald's fangs, then getting the toothbrush, then Emerald's seemingly enraptured response to it all. "And I was right. Celestia, I knew I kept you all around for a good reason!"  

Back in the building, Tomcat & Daffidaisy continued to watch. "This is just too good." ​Just as she said that, the receptionist bot that had been playing smooth jazz, began to play this number.

​"This is even better!" She said as she sparked one of her hoof jets into a small flame and held it into the air. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,@,

Shadow opened his left eye, his hat down a little so half of his eye was showing. He said as he pulled out a bottle covered of scales.

What is going on here? I take a small nap for a minute or two and I wake up to music playing. I'm not that annoying to have a party for I'm asleep."

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom

This was the first time that anyone had done this to her and she was caught in the moment, her ear twitched now and then as Angle brushed her fangs,  her hoof kept tapping as she went, this was such a weird experience for her but she was totally enjoying herself and had no care what she looked like to others.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Emerald Bolt,@@reader8363@Shadow Dancer

*Ba ding ding ding. Ba ding ding ding* The soft chime of bells signified the end of the latest period. Students began to congregate from either one class to the next or to their long breaks in between. Many would be crossing into the lobby. The same lobby were two guards and two students were observing the bizarre display of a cyborg brushing a vampony's fangs. At first, the mass of students stopped at each of the hallway entrances, opting to spread out to the sides rather than cross the path of the display. Many lingered on for a bit, passing an oblong glance, before exiting the building. 

Still others, seem enticed by the display. Some got places on the lounge furniture, and just sat and watched. The flight capable began to hover, getting a view from up top. And some were starting to take a more proactive approach. The first, were ones to set up an easel, a canvas and a set of brushes. Finding inspiration, the students form the art classes took their positions. First it was one lone Equinoid artist. But one attracted the attention of more. A few more easels were set up, while others took some of the ponies & cyborgs took some furniture, arranged it next to the pair, and whipped out their sketch pads. 

The artistic presence began to attract a crowd. And where theirs a crowd, there's an opportunity. A saxophone player unpacked his instrument, found a spot on the wall, leaned back and began to play smooth notes to accompany the occasion.  He wasn't alone. A violinist unpacked her gear and began matching him in a light jam session. More students carrying off their instruments began to email word to their compatriots.

Thus, band students that had played earlier that day, we're now assembling behind the receptionist desk. A few daring students too their screwdrivers to the desk bot their, and began to tweak her circuits, lowering the volume on her elevator music exhibition. Now the band could play their own hits. And it wasn't just band students involved. Hoping on the desk, classical band teacher Professor Concerto & jazz band teacher Professor Smooth Cat, took their places. They were done for the day. What'd they have to loose? Thus they began to co-conduct a slow, smooth number. 

Messages were being passed around from stduents to faculty.

"Hey you gotta check out what's goign down at the lobby?"

"Hey did you hear? There's a bat pony or something getting her fangs brushed in public or something! I dunno, just come see it!"

"Did you get you batch of UEQ brand popcorn yet? Come get some at the fang brushing display over in the lobby!"

"@@captainborgue,Hey Vlad/Bee! You gotta come see this!"  

Now ponies, bots and all in-between were starting to get curious. All the lobby furniture was getting moved into a semicircle around the dentistry displaying duo. And such a gathering, would naturally attract the student press. 

"Hello, this is Bulletin Board with the UEQ-Maneahtten student press!" A young ponybot with a grey blue paint job and a long red mane that curled down and outwards began to announced to the ponybot with a camera for a head. "We are now bearing witness to a surprise gathering in the lobby! Students form all sorts of classes across campus were making their way out when they came across-" Camera bot quickly pans over to Angel & Emerald "This unique display. Yes, somehow this ongoing act of fine dental hygiene has caught the eye of the student body and even some the faculty! Both the artists and musicians of this campus have found inspiration and are both playing accompanying music and crafting artwork spurred on by this moment. It even appears that some sculptors have even arrived to literally etch this moment in stone. Even the student council popcorn vendors are making their presence known! Excuse me, miss! What are you're thoughts on all this?"

"Well let me tell ya Bullet!" Said Tomcat. "I've been here since this whole thing started! I knew this woudl happen one day! And I'm glad to be here in pony for it! Y'see that toothbrush Angelscape is using? Yeah? I'm one that gave it to her!" "And what motivated you to do that?" "Well that's what friends are for aren't they? It looked like she really needed it, and I'm glad I got it for her!"

Oblivious to everything and anything going on around her was Angelscape. Gently brushing away at Emeralds fangs with the upmost care, yet without a care in the world. At least, until she noticed the bristles loosing color and beginning to fray on her disposable mini brush. "Oh dear. Looks like I'll need another brush..." 

This did not go unheard by the crowd. The settled down as whispers and emails were exchanged asking if anypony/bot had a toothbrush on them. One such email reached Professor Minuet over at the health & dentistry class room. Quick as a flash she galloped over to the lobby. Recognizing  the dentistry major, students parted ways to allow her over to the cyborg and the vampire. Minuet nudged Angelscape. Angel looked over to the pair of items being presented to her. She dropped her worn out brush and took them both in her grasp. "Thank you..." she said. "Brushie Brushie!" Minuet replied before speeding off. A small round of applause sounded though the lobby.

Angel looked at the objects in her hoof. One was a small tube of bubblegum toothpaste. The other? An orthodontist approved electric toothbrush.  "Ooohhhh..." The crowd went. They knew things were about to escalate. With rapt attention, Angel began apply a dab of the sticky pink gel onto the head. She set the tube down on the ground. She slowly pressed the brush head to Emerald's fang.

Those in the crowd that could hold in a breath, did so. The anticipation could be cut with a claymore. The vibrating buzz of the toothbrush, would be deafening compared to the silence of all who bore witness.

Now an artist as much a participant, she would about apply her (tooth)brushstrokes to the canvas of Emerald's ivory white canids. 

Angel hit the switch. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

(BROHOOF!)

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald's teeth went nuts with signals of pleasure into her brain, her rear legs gave out and she fell on her backside. She saw nothing and heard nothing it was just her and Angelscape in a room together she was in a state of bliss and was going to kiss Angle after this, but that would come later. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Shadow stood up on his hind legs and said as he pulled out a pure black sword,

"What are all of you staring at. Don't you all have someplace to go? If you all don't get to your destination before my this room is completely pitch black, you all are going to pay for it."

His shadows started at the ended of the hall and slowly made their way to the lobby

Bee was wending her way through a surprisingly large crowd when her cranial implant pinged. "INCOMING MESSAGE. SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORING ALGORITHM INCLUDE VIDEO," VLAD said, feeding the video to Bee's optical array. Her jaw almost dropped- there was so much wrong here, the very very overtly sexual display, but the crowd if onlookers and musical accompaniment and even faculty not only allowing but encouraging it. Bee was shocked.

"Okay, that's enough, you all have classes to get to, right?" Bee insisted, as the hydraulic assist in her front leg helped her push her way through the crowd. Luckily one of the new guards was there attempting to regain some semblance of order, but the sheer scale of the spectacle was impressive.

Her cranial implant buzzed as more and more social media posts poured in. VLAD had taken the initiative to scour the feeds of her students for the last hour and cross-referenced every post that mentioned her or the quad. There was so much data it made her head feel fuzzy... And then she could almost feel the click as VLAD took over. Being inundated with social media made it hard to claw back control, and she knew that had been VLAD's plan.

"UNIVERSITY STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT, SECTION FIVE PARAGRAPH FOUR SUB SECTION SIX. LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS DISPLAY IN PUBLIC AREA IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN. SECTION FOUR PARAGRAPH TWO, ALL MUSICAL OR THEATRICAL PERFORMANCES ARE TO BE CONDUCTED IN THE PROVIDED SPACE TO ENSURE SUFFICIENT SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE. THIS GATHERING IS CONTRARY TO CODE OF CONDUCT. DISPERSE IMMEDIATELY OR PUNITIVE MEASURES WILL BE-" VLAD declared, rattling off rules before Bee could finally reassert control.

"Okay, what that all means is that everypony that isn't starring in this little burlesque show has to clear out, OK? You and you," Bee said, pointing at the two guards, "move everypony along. You two, just... Wow. Come on, there's dorms you can go to, you know? No need to- wait, are those fangs?!" Bee said, stunned. Vamponies were incredibly rare. No wonder there was a crowd! "Okay, I get the fascination. But c'mon, this isn't a good place for it. How about we just call this a bit of improv performance art, the whole thing is a wash, and all you have to deal with is the social media fallout, yeah?"

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 1

@@captainborgue,@,

All the faculty members that were caught in this hypnotic display of affection had messaged that their classes would be suspended until further notice that day. Makes sense, considering that their students were all here. This, was a once in a lifetime moment. Edumacation could wait. 

"Aha!" Pointed out Tomcat. "Performance art! And that is protected under student codes of conduct. As the community woudl be in uproar if artistic displays would be clamped down upon!" A collective 'Yeah!' was followed up by the crowd. "And besides, what's lewd about dental hygiene? Maybe it's you who have the dirty minds here! Ya bunch of pervs."  

"Excuse me, may I have your attention!" yelled out Bulletin Board. She held a hoof to her ear, as if listening in on something. "Thanks to all the social media attention, UEQ Manehatten news center has just received an email notice from vice principal Dial Up! And we at UEQM news are going to share it with you now!" All the Equinoids began to view the Email on their HUDs while cyborgs & ponies viewed it on their devices. The message from Dial Up read:

"Keep it up!" 

-V.P.D.U.

A collective cheer erupted from those present. Nothing could stop them now that they were armed with the VP seal of approval. His word is practically law.  "Shhhhh! Shh Shh Shh Shh Shhhh! You're gonna interrupt the performance!" Tomcat loudly whispered/ quietly yelled.  All eyes were shifted back to the display. The band began playing a lower, smoother tune. Everypony/bot slowly got back to sitting down.  The loudest thing in the lobby was an electric toothbrush, as it continued to sing it's electric sermon to the keen masses.   

Not a single part of this was noticed by the pair. Angelscape switch hooves to give her other one a break. As she was switching, she had to remember to avoid those fangs that could allegedly pierce armor. Then an idea hit her. "You said it's been a while since you last fed." Angel lifted her hoof towards the tip of Emerald's fang. Then as quick as a flash, she pulled back.

Angel felt the sting. She looked down. A paper thing cut on her hoof. She shut the brush off. Withdrew it for a moment. A moment she used to dab the brush head, in her own blood. A collective 'whoa' echoed through the crowd. Those up front began to back away a bit. "Allow me to indulge you." She set the bloody brush back onto her fang and flipped the power back on.  

Meanwhile, in downtown Manehatten. An AI consciousness stirred. 

​Receiving Email updates

"Ugh, what is now? 'You've gotta watch this.' 'Crazy event at the student lobby.' 'Have you received your UEQ brand Popcorn yet?' 'Your appointment has been sch-' wait what? ​Notice was given to that one. *click* The email was looked over. "What in the- just what the- I didn't schedule this! Who approved this? Dammit Deloris! I told maintenance to keep an eye on you. Ugh! Now I gotta go over there and clear up things, as this 'meeting' messes my whole schedule up!" 

Outside, a garage door opened. An engine began to rev to life. Screeching out was Tarturus on two wheels. Looking like something out of Tron, a bike of polished silver & chrome w/ dark teal highlights blazed through the intersections. It's destination: UEQ- Manehatten. 

ETA: 12 minutes.  

@@Denim&Venom

Emerald was unbelievably calm when the blood came out it required her up most to not just feed on Angle there and then a drop was all she needed to go mad but she held her nerve just she lowered her head a little and opened her eyes and looked at Angle, she stared at her intently. The blood on her fangs were absorbed into her bone structure so the blood was sucked from the brush in a few moments as soon as this was over she was going to kiss her...  

Marcus started corralling the students and getting them away from the scene, easily shoving back the more resistant ones away for the ones with camera's he just used a short range EMP making sure it was only strong enough to disrupt the camera's and phones for a few minutes and not shut down some students for an hour. This action was enough to disperse most of the crowd.

@@Shadow Dancer

Shadow sat down and said, 

"I could have handled it, but thanks.

@@Denim&Venom,@,

He turned to Emerald and Angela and said, 

"What do ya two think you're doing? If ya do that again, Let's just say that it won't be pretty."

After taking a few breaths he said as a shadow held a notebook, 

"So emerald, are a vampire teeth sensitive, or is it just you."

@,@@Denim&Venom,

Marcus let out a sigh and shook his head and part of him wanted to punch his fellow guard for his ego and the threat he leveled towards the vampire and the other pony. 'it would only be one shot' part of Marcus's mind suggested before he crushed the train of thought. He looked towards the vampire and her companion. "Next time please don't do that where every horny student can see I hate doing crowd control." Marcus then walked off to patrol the halls as he was supposed to, muttering "Fucking rainbow colored ponies." 

• Brohoof 1