Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Well that drama show is paused for now thank God." Marcus muttered before looking towards Emerald, "Want me to help with our antagonistic friend here?" Marcus ignored the others the pointless drama not being what he wanted to deal with at all. Looking back at the others then Emerald. "Besides I could use a reason to get out of here." 

@@Shadow Dancer,@@Denim&Venom,@@reader8363,  

"Right focus, Em." She snapped out of it taking her weapon off Luster and looked back at Shadow, now wielding her beloved weapon. "You are still under arrest." She pulled manacles from her amour. "Now stand there and don't resist arrest, guard (Marcus) seize that thing!"

(edited)

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Shadow Dancer

Shadow stopped laughing and said,

"I'm not going anywhere. I can pay any living creature for their life. That's how rich I am, I can even pay both of you to take the weak princess away. Now, if ya excuse me. I'm going to take a nap until Twilight gets her courage back, without me having to lie to anger her."

Edited by reader8363

All he saw was that Luster apparently thought the exact same thing of him that Lektra did - move out of the way, little fella, while the grown-ups have a chat - and it hurt.  BADLY.

Twitch ducked out from Lektra's hoof, staring at her.

"No."

He backed off from her.

"You trash my main means of self-defense... then you want to know what ELSE I'm hiding?"

He backed up until he was nearly flank-to-flank with the unconscious Luster.

"No, Professor.  You leave me the HELL alone; go deal with the others - they're PONIES, after all; they matter."

He looked back and saw the AI's form... and Grant began crying.

Not a word got through... not one.  Even when I try, nothing.  It was a mistake to come here; Equestria's no better than Earth.  At least on Earth, it LOOKS like I belong.

Even though he knew what it would mean for him, Grant was already beginning to ponder how he could go about achieving his goals... without using the college.

It was all a lie... there IS no magic here.  And I'm just a stupid human; no magic for me.  EVER.

He began wondering if maybe even trying this crazy stunt in the first place was a mistake...

Twitch, in the meantime, found the furthest possible place from any of the Magitek he could see and took a seat on the floor.

• Brohoof 1

Of course he would react like that, when I was just trying to disarm him. I flared up my magic again, straightening his speaker systems like I'd never messed with it in the first place. Wasn't melted at all. "Is that better? A good start?" it wasn't, I was sure of it. Try do do something good and it backfires.

Then I sat with him. "Look I'm sorry ok? Please understand, you weren't giving me any choice. I asked you nicely to back away. I didn't want to scrap Twitch. You were becoming a danger to the building and the others. If I'd left you to your own devices the building structural integrity would be compromised. You could have killed all the students starting with everyone in this room."

I sighed. "Please, how can I make it up to you?"

Lab Tech sat with him too. "The Professor really meant well. She just has weird ways of going about it........"

(edited)

@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@Randimaxis, @@reader8363 @Shadow Dancer

*bbzzzt* Twilight's eye's flickered back on. She looked around herself. "Huh." She then began walking to the unconscious luster, who proceeded to open up and unfold her internal circuitry. Using her magic, various individual wires and silica chips were yanked out of her, before being set on a table. "Well that plan of hers backfired. She tried to deactivate me using the device, but the energy rebounded off my internal shields. It took all I had to endure it, hence why I depowered. But that trick she pulled ended up being reflected back at her." 

Tilight walked over to Emerald. "I'm going to be borrowing this for a bit Lieutenant." she teleported Silvia Cloudslicer to her.  "Also Mr. Feeder, i will be needing that device back for further analysis." That too was teleported to her. She then looked over to Shadow. "Mr. Shadow, you are now wanted by every guard bot in Equestria. And they don't take bribes. Only commands. From Me. Also, I've just edited your official registry. Your legal civilian name will now be recognized by everything with facial recognition as "That one guy acting like a d--k." Finally she turned to Twitch. "It had to be done. I'll leave her fate in the professors hooves. Certain she'll be able to manually reactivate her in with some effort. Maybe you can still talk some sense into her. Maybe you can still succeed where the professor and I failed. It is best, if I distance myself form this entirely." 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Marcus nodded and put the magic nulifier and cuffs on his back right and front left hooves and his front right and back left hooves with just enough slack for him to walk then Marcus went to taking any thing that could be used as a weapon off of Shadow and tossing it away. "Sir you can kindly shove your money up your ass." Marcus waved at Emerald "I assume I'm not stowing him away by myself." 

(edited)

@@Denim&Venom@@Shadow Dancer,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Shadow grew angry, grabbed his scythe and charged at Twilight. He shoved past Marcus and Emerald, took into the air and said as he sliced down at Twilight, 

"You worthless Princess. 

Feeder sighed that Twilight wasn't powered down forever, but he still wanted to know more about Twilight's new body

Edited by reader8363

@@reader8363, (Note Has magic nulified, legs restrained ect but is still moving BULLSHIT anyway)

In a moment Marcus got out his rifle and fired into Shadow the bullets made to be immune to magic to the point of going through magic shields and too fast to track even for most high speed cameras.

(edited)

@@Shadow Dancer@@Denim&Venom,

(his front are claws, not hooves. and he was using his wings and I thought that Marcus only had them ready)

The bullets hit him in the side, He fell to the ground. He got up and said with a trickle of blood coming from him, 

"You stay out of this, No one gets in my way with business. Not even a pathetic Princess. Also trade in that weapon"

He opened his wings again and started flying toward Twilight, still aiming to get revenge. If he couldn't use his claws he could still use his teeth. 

Edited by reader8363

(Thanks for clearing that bit up) 

"I have a job she is one of my bosses, so kindly fuck off." Marcus continued to fire this time at his wings, Marcus saw Shadow as an threat to stop lethally or otherwise, movement became automatic Marcus fired and made sure each shot would hit. He did not care how well Twilight could defend herself or the disagreements only that the threat was taken care of.

@@reader8363,

*clang* Shadows fangs made contact with the metal. And didn't get through. Be surprising if they didn't break. 

"Slipnirium alloy. Rarest and strongest metal in two worlds. Not even I could destroy it if I wanted too. Now, attempted murder of a Princess. Pretty sure that's a capital offense." Her horn began to glow. Rather, the opposite of glow. Blackness bubbled up. Purple smoke poured from her eyes. Twi fired a beam that if it hit, would cover Shadow in black crystal, a stone that neutralizes magic. 

After Twilight dealt with the threat Marcus stopped firing and reloaded taking the spent magazine and putting it in a slot where a fabricator would refill it with the desired ammo using what ever material he could touch and give the command to in this case the casings on the ground. Now with a fresh mag in the rifle he put it away and stood back, but still keeping himself at the ready.

(edited)

@@Denim&Venom,

Shadow stood up on his hind legs to his full height and said, 

"How do ya mess with my business. Equestria doesn't need a weak Princess. Celestia and Luna were better than you will ever be."

Shadow jumped into the sky as the beam passed underneath him. 

Feeder stayed on the ground and said trying to not sound scared, 

"Could you all take it outside. You might bring the whole building down on top of us."

Edited by reader8363

((Ok, seriously, the godmodding here is getting nuts))

VLAD had been sitting idle for entirely too long. Though it was getting a great deal of information from Drone and Bee's interactions, all the data was pointless if it sat in VLAD's database uselessly. And as Professor Lektra was no longer of use in the project, VLAD would have to rely on Twitch to do all the heavy lifting. Thus far, there had not been an affirmative response- or rather, not to VLAD's satisfaction. 'SENSORS ON CAMPUS HAVE RETURNED UNUSUAL READOUTS. VLAD SUSPECTS THERE IS LITTLE TIME REMAINING BEFORE CATASTROPHIC AND IRREVERSIBLE RAMPANCY. PROJECT LUMINOUS MUST BE EXPEDITED. VLAD HAD ANTICIPATED ASSISTANCE FROM PROFESSOR LEKTRA WHICH NO LONGER SEEMS FEASIBLE, YOUR ASSISTANCE IS VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE PROJECT. VLAD HAS COMPILED ALL AVAILABLE DATA IN UNIVERSITY SERVERS PERTAINING TO TRANSFERENCE AS A MEANS OF SHOWING GRATITUDE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR EXPERTISE ON THE MATTER. PLEASE RESPOND VIA ENCRYPTED CHANNEL AA.123.3A.X14, AS ORGANIC IS OTHERWISE OCCUPIED AND WILL BE UNABLE TO RESPOND DIRECTLY."

• Brohoof 1

(51 pages and this great RP has went nowhere yay anyway I'll be idle for a while tell me when something actually happens.)

Marcus sighed and backed off going to a nearby corner and sat down before getting up, "Fuck this I'm leaving call me when I'm actually needed." Marcus then left the room and headed to the main floor grateful for the peace and quiet in the now empty school taking advantage of this he found a room and sat down and started searching the internet for news on Earth. 

@@Denim&Venom@captainborgue

"Please, how can I make it up to you?"

"The Professor really meant well. She just has weird ways of going about it..."

Grant sighed, which brought forth a similar sound from Twitch, only digitized.  Before he could gather a response, however, the >BING!< of an EqMail alert went off.  Grant, frustrated and embarrassed at how everything had gone, decided that he needed his mind on something else for a moment.  He opened it in his HUD, reading the contents silently.

'SENSORS ON CAMPUS HAVE RETURNED UNUSUAL READOUTS. VLAD SUSPECTS THERE IS LITTLE TIME REMAINING BEFORE CATASTROPHIC AND IRREVERSIBLE RAMPANCY. PROJECT LUMINOUS MUST BE EXPEDITED. VLAD HAD ANTICIPATED ASSISTANCE FROM PROFESSOR LEKTRA WHICH NO LONGER SEEMS FEASIBLE, YOUR ASSISTANCE IS VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE PROJECT. VLAD HAS COMPILED ALL AVAILABLE DATA IN UNIVERSITY SERVERS PERTAINING TO TRANSFERENCE AS A MEANS OF SHOWING GRATITUDE IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR EXPERTISE ON THE MATTER. PLEASE RESPOND VIA ENCRYPTED CHANNEL AA.123.3A.X14, AS ORGANIC IS OTHERWISE OCCUPIED AND WILL BE UNABLE TO RESPOND DIRECTLY."

Whoa... okay, maybe I'm actually needed, after all..?

Still trying to figure out what to say out loud, Grant answered on the frequency suggested.

[ Transmit BurstSignal: AA.123.3A.X14 : I'm so sorry for making you wait so long, Vlad - there's been a number of issues here, and I don't seem fit to get anything accomplished.  This project sounds interesting, but tricky.  I may need other help; thank you for being so kind, but I don't think I actually NEED to join the college after all.  If you can just get me the information I need, then I won't have to - and I will be OVERJOYED to help you with this project as a fair trade.  And thank you for helping me feel like I can do some good somewhere.  -=TwItChGlItCh=- ]

Outwardly, he cast his gaze back and forth between Lektra, Lab, and Luster's inert form.  "You say you wantntntntntnt to make it up to me?" 

He pointed a hoof at Luster.  "Then don't let her sit there like thaaaaaaaat; HELP her."

@Mentis Soliloquy,@Randimaxis@reader8363 @Shadow Dancer

"No. We won't be taking this outside. Because there will be nothing to take outside. You want a fight? Sorry, you're not getting one. Squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease around here. And as much as I would like to atomize you with more than enough power to vaporize this entire solar system, I've got literally a million better things to do. So no, That Guy Who's Acting Like A D--k. You don't get what you want. This isn't how we do things in Equestria. Besides..."

She turned away from Shadow. "Gods don't concern themselves with the grievances of bacteria." She resumed walking away. 

"Now, as nice as this walk down memory lane was, I think it be best if I take my leave. It's clear that my presence has done more harm then good, as usual. Unless there are any objections, I'll be leaving the conclusion of the matter in the hooves of the engineering department." 

@@Denim&Venom,

"Um before you go Twilight can I have some leave? I mean a few years leave I kinda fell in love with a student here and well I don't want to really leave if that is ok I'm sure there are a few who can can take my job for a few years of somthing, you I have not really have any time off and well I was gonna ask might aswell now I suppose."  

@@Denim&Venom

Shadow muttered under his breath, 

"Weak tyrant for a princess"

Then he yelled, 

"Could ya, at least, change it back and get these off of me? I thought Celestia taught ya better and wouldn't want to see you like this."

He started trying to get the restraints off of him, so he could grabbed his stuff and put it away.

@@captainborgue

[ Transmit BurstSignal: AA.123.3A.X14 : I'm so sorry for making you wait so long, Vlad - there's been a number of issues here, and I don't seem fit to get anything accomplished.  This project sounds interesting, but tricky.  I may need other help; thank you for being so kind, but I don't think I actually NEED to join the college after all.  If you can just get me the information I need, then I won't have to - and I will be OVERJOYED to help you with this project as a fair trade.  And thank you for helping me feel like I can do some good somewhere.  -=TwItChGlItCh=- ]

VLAD did not understand the emotion laden response it received, but it was sufficiently affirmative to be considered approval to proceed. 'THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE AT THE UNIVERSITY ARE QUITE SUBSTANTIAL, AS ORGANIC HOST LACKS MANUFACTURING CAPACITY OR RAW MATERIAL ACCESS. DESIGN OF TWITCH EXOSKELETON DEMONSTRATES RESOURCEFULNESS, BUT WILL BE INSUFFICIENT FOR THE TASK REQUIRED. LODGING AND CHARGING CAPACITY WILL ALSO BE MORE DIFFICULT TO ACQUIRE OUTSIDE OF THE UNIVERSITY SETTING AND MAY INCUR COSTS THAT EXCEED CURRENT AVAILABLE RESOURCES. HOWEVER, IF THE ONLY WAY TO PROCEED IS TO AVOID USING THE UNIVERSITY, THEN YOUR CONDITIONS ARE ACCEPTABLE. ESTIMATED TIME TOWARDS CATASTROPHIC RAMPANCY IS DWINDLING RAPIDLY.

THE FOLLOWING DATA STREAM CONTAINS ALL PRESENTLY COLLECTED INFORMATION REGARDING LUSTER'S CURRENT CAPABILITY, AS WELL AS ALL DATA PERTAINING TO EQUINE RELATIONSHIPS. AS GENDER BINARY DOES NOT APPLY TO GENDERLESS CONSTRUCTS, IT HAS BEEN OMITTED UNTIL SUCH TIME AS A GENDER IDENTITY CAN BE DETERMINED. VLAD HAS ANALYZED DATA STREAMS AND CONCLUDED THAT LUMINOUS WOULD REQUIRE A SIMILAR BUT NOT IDENTICAL PERSONALITY PROFILE, DETAILED SCHEMATICS FOR VLAD TYPE AI CONSTRUCT HAVE BEEN INCLUDED, THOUGH PERSONALITY PROFILE HAS BEEN OMITTED FOR SIMPLICITY.

VLAD HAS ALSO HACKED INTO ENCRYPTED DATABASE REGARDING TRANSFERENCE. MATERIAL REQUIRED FOR POTION MAY NOT ALL BE AVAILABLE OF EARTH, WHICH WILL REQUIRE RECOMBINANT DNA TO FACILITATE CULTIVATION OF REQUISITE SPECIES. GENOME SEQUENCING TO FOLLOW ONCE IT IS COMPLETE. PRECISE INSTRUCTION ON TRANSFERENCE PROCEDURE WILL REQUIRE CAREFUL MONITORING. VLAD IS IN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING SPECIALIZED DRONE FOR THIS PURPOSE. ESTIMATED TIME TO COMPLETION IS TWO DAYS, FIVE HOURS, SIXTEEN MINUTES. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSMITTED AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE.'

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 2

"Then don't let her sit there like thaaaaaaaat; HELP her."

My heart was breaking to see Luster in pieces like that, but a part of me also felt that this was for the best. No. We can fix her. Rebuild her. Make her better. Help her realize her destiny. I pulled out her hard drive first, levitating it behind me quickly. It was inert and without power. Harmless and disabled. I connected it to an isolated network system to start a backup. This would be needed in case things went south, but I didn't want the duplicate to be able to download herself into other systems or override what I considered the original. With Magitek being unhackable like traditional technology, my child was at my mercy until such time as I deemed her ready. I wasn't going to tell Twitch what I was doing until I was sure the process had succeeded.

My armor disassembled and flew off out of the lounge to rest back on the shelf in my office. The shelf slid into the wall, hidden.

I pointed a hoof to the table where Twilight had left the pieces. "Actually, I can't do this alone. The Mk7 is archaic and I haven't worked on systems this old for over 100 years. I can identify the Equestrian parts, but Luster is as much Terran tech as she is Equestrian. Please, can you help me identify what Terran pieces go where?"

I wanted to fix the Mk7, but my final goal was to apply the patch and reactivate the improved Luster in the v9.1.8 frame. The backup would be trashed once I was sure the transfer had succeeded and she was operating at desired parameters. This wasn't killing her. No, this was making her as she was always intended to be. Equestria's perfect protector.

"Please, I need your help. Help me with Luster." Pushing along the table with the parts on it and the Mk7, I led Twitch to my office, which rearranged itself into my lab. Space management at it's finest.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

@Shadow Dancer

"Could ya, at least, change it back and get these off of me? I thought Celestia taught ya better and wouldn't want to see you like this."

"Celestia isn't here now, is she? No. The restraints will remain until you are locked in your prison cell." The doors open, and a cadre of big, bulky equine shaped mechs w/ Twilight's royal seal emblazoned on their chests, flew in. "Do take him away. Keep him under 24 hour surveillance. As a 'former' guard, I presume 'That Guy Acting Like A D--k' knows his rights to remaining silent, an attorney and a trial. You are free to take him into custody." 

@Mentis Soliloquy,

She took a glance at Emerald, still holding Cloud-slicer.. "No, you may not take a leave of absence. This is your duty Lieutenant, and you're the only one who can perform it." 

@Randimaxis, @@captainborgue

"Please, I need your help. Help me with Luster."

"You have my permission to certainly try. Do whatever you have to in order to make her better. She could use it after all these years. Whatever methods you wish to employ, you can, whether that be rewriting her entire personality, deleting her from existence or improving her behavior the old fashioned ways, through friendship and all that other junk I represent.  I'll allow as much leniency as my title permits. Now, I will be taking my leave, unless there are any objections?" 

@@Denim&Venom

Shadow sighed as he flew into the air, then he said, 
"Yeah, add an idiot to your resume or go to jail for not caring about others feelings, also just add this to my other charges that the former princesses pardoned me for."

He picked up his scythe with his mouth and placed it on his back, then did the same for his dagger. He said as he flew out the door hoping to find someone that knows cuffs, robotics, and security. 

"If ya need me, don't bother trying to find me." 

@@Denim&Venom,

"But Twilight I have given you more than a century of strait service and you say no...Why? you know there are others who can take over my job for a while whats gotten into you? We've been friends from 115 years and you wont let me have a holiday? Oh and can I have my halberd back."