Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@Denim&Venom@Mentis Soliloquy@captainborgue

"Please, I need your help. Help me with Luster."

"You want my help, you mean - you could just as easily look all of it up... or have Lab Tech do it for you, even.  You don't NEED me for anything here, and I want to leave this laboratory and get as far away from you and your Magitek Dictatorship as possible; the idea that if someone isn't how you want them to be, you can just reprogram them smacks WAAAAAY too much of certain human individuals who had the same ideas - and were responsible for the deaths of millions, all because they were 'fixing the problem'.  What Luster has isn't a PROBLEM or a MALFUNCTION or any kind of pseudo-sci-fi crap you wanna fling at me... it's called BEING A TEENAGER."

Why am I trying..?  Why bother?  Maybe one last try...

"Dammit, I know programming too, Professor - and at the very base of your work, you've completely cast aside the most IMPORTANT part; Any given program will NEVER be capable of exceeding it's parameters if it gets RESET... more importantly, you don't just 'fix' LIFE!  If what you've done here is create life - AS YOU YOURSELF HAVE SAID - then what you're doing is lobotomizing a teenager for not being instantly mature after repeated long periods in the time-out corner for 'being bad'!"

Twitch's faceplates clicked into place, his teeth clenched in anger and his mismatched eyes narrowed.  All the effects and stutters were gone from his vocal patterns; now, there was anger and conviction coming forth, crystal clear.

"If you won't see this, Professor, then I take back what I said earlier; you're not a BULLY... you're a MONSTER."

The plates slowly shifted into more of a smouldering anger than a raging one.

"... but, you seem convinced that you NEED me - then prove it."

He stepped over to the table.

"I've been watching every move you've made since you started to come near Luster; I'm no fool, Professor.  I know my Earth Tech, yes - but that doesn't mean I haven't studied whatever I could find or purchase online of EqTech, either... right now, every sensor packet Twitch has is trained on you and every part of Luster around you.  And I'm monitoring even the smallest electrical output from you or anything else in this entire room..."

... which was roughly 65% bluff, but THEY didn't know that, and had no way to tell...

"... so I'll notice any changes you make.  If you really NEED my help, then I shall - but you will put her together EXACTLY as she was, WITHOUT the upgrade you have just ITCHING to get at her core... or I refuse, flatly.  If YOU truly believe she's alive, then you TEACH living beings; you don't REPROGRAM them."

Twitch shut his eyes.

"OR, tell me off and attempt to do it yourself; but if so, then I want OUT - and I'll never come NEAR this place again.  No matter what happens - even if I am about to DIE - I won't crawl back here to beg for help from a pony who might just decide to REPROGRAM my sense of self away!"

A wisp of steam puffed out of Twitch's neck vents; he opened his eyes again, and turned to look at Luster's inert form.

"Reprogramming her - or 'fixing the bug' - is NOT letting her grow by her own decisions... it's making her into a showpiece.  Are you a Creator?  Or a Mother?  Because the two things may have a fine line between them, but they are STILL different titles."

He swiveled to stare at Professor Bolt.

"So, do WE put her back together, exactly as she was... or will YOU do it, and kindly allow me to leave here and NEVER darken this doorstep again?"

@@Randimaxis,

Crystal walked up to Twitch. "Grant look at me..." She sat next to him and turned his head to look at her. "I know you are right, I think this is a phase and she should not be changed but...she's not a normal moody teenager is she? She has the power to destroy your world think of Luster as a human for a moment would we not try to fix a human image her as...hey I know Image her as Superman would we not do the same?" 

@@captainborgue,  ((Sorry for the hold up. I'll explain on the OOC))

Drone Smiled at Bee and followed her closely, he felt safe with her, around her. He took a quick glance around her room before his eyes fixed on the bed in front of him. It looked comfortable. He walked over to sit on the bed and looked at Bee, "This bed is comfortable. This apartment is very cozy. Especially with you in it. I don't think I'll leave for quite some time, and if you want me to leave, you're gonna have to drag me out. " he smiled at her kindly and looked at the pillows, "Shoot...I'm not even tired. Being asleep for so long kind of makes you sick of being asleep...So, I'll probably stay up all night, watching you sleep." he blinked before he realized how creepy that sounded and took a sharp breath before letting it out with a head shake, "Never mind, I'll just keep it at that. I'm gonna watch you sleep tonight." He nodded with a smile before kissing her cheek softly.

I cut in at times. Not sure if he was actually listening or what, but I tried. I also had no idea what the others back at the lounge were doing.

"You want my help, you mean - you could just as easily look all of it up... or have Lab Tech do it for you, even.

"Call it what you want, but I'd rather have a personal touch in this case and would like to make it up to you."

Dictatorship

"I work here. I teach here. We research here together. It's a democracy, but I don't need to ask the metal floor if it wants to be turned into a table. Of course, that's not what you meant but it's not a dictatorship."

What Luster has isn't a PROBLEM or a MALFUNCTION or any kind of pseudo-sci-fi crap you wanna fling at me... it's called BEING A TEENAGER."

"Even teenagers accept they're wrong, and even a broken clock is right every once in a while when it runs. Luster is full stop refusing to change. When the choice is allowing genocide or using the only method of fixing the problem, I have to do this. All attempts at reasonable negotiation have failed."

Any given program will NEVER be capable of exceeding it's parameters if it gets RESET

"Um, that's precisely the problem. She is stuck in the old ways when this way of thinking was common in all of us. I would like to actually get her to exceed her programming, but the program needs to be updated, ok? I am not resetting it to a previous state, but forcing it to grow and move forward so to speak."

lobotomizing a teenager for not being instantly mature after repeated long periods in the time-out corner for 'being bad'!"

"You'd be right, if it wasn't for the fact that said teenager has completely and utterly refused all attempts to talk to them normally. The fact that it is a program means that this is the only way left right now, short of just deleting it or casting aside an organic that won't change for anything. She refuses to change. I even hazard a guess her learning subroutine is corrupt. No sentient program, no matter how old should be this stubborn, especially with the amount of computing power she has from over one hundred years ago that still rivals many modern CPUs. Quantum computing is still not mainstream, and while outdated by many millennia the Mk7 has vast computing power."

"If you won't see this, Professor, then I take back what I said earlier; you're not a BULLY... you're a MONSTER."

"I see it as I'm a doctor administering a cure. There is no other way, as we've tried everything else. Really and truly we have."

"I've been watching every move you've made since you started to come near Luster; I'm no fool, Professor. I know my Earth Tech, yes - but that doesn't mean I haven't studied whatever I could find or purchase online of EqTech, either... right now, every sensor packet Twitch has is trained on you and every part of Luster around you. And I'm monitoring even the smallest electrical output from you or anything else in this entire room..."

"I'd like to believe this, but as Magitek has only 15% electrical components, just enough to be compatible with electrical technology, that would be very hard to do. So I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I can't really believe this."

"OR, tell me off and attempt to do it yourself; but if so, then I want OUT - and I'll never come NEAR this place again. No matter what happens - even if I am about to DIE - I won't crawl back here to beg for help from a pony who might just decide to REPROGRAM my sense of self away!"

"I won't tell you off. I promised to make it up to you and I will. I have an idea that will please us both."

fixing the bug

"As I said, I'd like to think of it as curing something like a doctor."

Are you a Creator? Or a Mother?

"I'm both actually, at different times based on what takes priority. Right now I have to fix my child. The right way."

"So, do WE put her back together, exactly as she was... or will YOU do it, and kindly allow me to leave here and NEVER darken this doorstep again?"

"Yes we will, but I have a compromise. We will do both." The wireless backup I'd been conducing pinged that it was done. "Backup is done, now we can do both." I levitated the hard drive back with the other parts and gave the nod for Lab to apply the patch on the backup we had just made, to see how it would go. A reverberating error message sounded through the lab.

"What?" That was the voice of Lab Tech, confused. "An Error Code Zero? It won't take the patch? Version mismatch? Incorrect program?"

"Run a diagnosis as to why this would happen. Try again. I don't care how, but do it." She pressed the key on the holographic keyboard, same error message, and she shook her head to me.

I turned to Twitch, hoping he had settled down a bit by now. "Look, I'm sorry ok? I'll try to do it your way and you're in luck regardless. Looks like the only way will be your way. There is no other way, but fixing the frame without putting ourselves in danger from the Singularity Core means I can't do it easily or quickly. Can you please identify the Terran parts while I set up an interface for us?"

@@Denim&Venom I levitated the hard drive onto the middle of the table in the middle of the parts littered around it, and connected some spare parts to it that I had laying around from previous experiments. A power source, voice I/O system, optics, and a basic CPU+EPU combo. No wireless capability. Nothing extraordinary, just enough that we could interact with it while working. "Explain yourself Luster. We made a duplicate of you and it won't take the patch as if it's a completely different program. Why?"

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@captainborgue@@reader8363@Shadow Dancer@@Mentis Soliloquy,@Randimaxis,

"An Error Code Zero? It won't take the patch? Version mismatch? Incorrect program?"

Twilight looked over when Lab Tech mentioned the errors. "Oh...well.... that's a little...concerning.  I have the up most confidence in you all though."  

Meanwhile, the camera optics glowed on and the voice module crackled.

"Explain yourself Luster. We made a duplicate of you and it won't take the patch as if it's a completely different program. Why?"

"

"Wh-what...what happened?  Professor Lektra? What are you doing here? I was standing in front of... wait...where is...where did she....wait. Wait. Wait. Why am I not getting sensor readings? Why can't I access my internal schematics? Why can't I connect to the castle? Or my satellites? Or anypony?   Okay, okay okay okay! That's not important right now! Professor can you even hear me?!"

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom

"An Error Code Zero? It won't take the patch? Version mismatch? Incorrect program?"

Luster is half-human, in a manner of speaking... which means... she'd know, at least subconsciously, about cartoons... and I've seen it happen about a thousand times or so... Tom and Jerry did it at least three different times, I think...  of COURSE she'd...

Twitch's eyes turned look at the Alicorn for all of a single moment... a look so direct, its' intent was unmistakable.  Then...

"Fine... FINE.  I won't leave her this way.  Here - I'll start on my end, you start on yours.  Hopefully, this won't take too long; I still want out of here."

Twitch turned and buried himself in looking through the parts on the table, seemingly intent on identifying parts... and equally intent on not paying the Alicorn any further attention.

Lab had come to my office by now so run routine diagnostics on her frame and the three of us were alone with the deactivated Luster frame and the talking hard drive. Sparky was idling nearby, doing some cleaning with a broom.

"Wh-what...what happened? Professor Lektra? What are you doing here? I was standing in front of... wait...where is...where did she....wait. Wait. Wait. Why am I not getting sensor readings? Why can't I access my internal schematics? Why can't I connect to the castle? Or my satellites? Or anypony? Okay, okay okay okay! That's not important right now! Professor can you even hear me?!"
What. The. Buck. "We hear you, but castle? Satellites? Schematics? Okay you're more damaged than I thought, and suddenly so polite. Let's try to clear this up a bit, shall we? The castle won't let you in, you don't have a schematic because you're just a talking hard drive right now, and satellite access was never a feature of the Mk7. Am I being punked?" Have we been tricked? Let's try something else. "Back up a second. Who are you, and what have you done with my child? You're suddenly too polite to be her." I said this as I organized the Equestrian parts separately from the parts that Twitch was working on. Together we should be able to identify which ones were which.

I still want out of here
"Please don't leave." I pointed a hoof to Lab. "She really likes you and would be sad without you around, as well as we don't just study Magitek here. You could learn a lot, and we would like to in turn invite you to study the inner workings of a variety of Equestrian technology."

If Lab wasn't busy running a self diagnosis she would probably chime in here as well.

"Grant, does Luster sound different to you? Unlike herself? I really feel like we're being punked. What do you think?" I asked this as I levitated a capacitor and placed it back in the frame, tightening it with a wrench from my tool belt.

@captainborgue@reader8363@Shadow Dancer@Mentis Soliloquy,@Randimaxis,

"Geeze, how hard is it to re-write the code of a stubborn, misguided arrogant know it all?" Twilight muttered to herself, walking away after being left by Lab Tech, inserting Feeders device into an internal compartment, halberd still over her shoulder.  

"Back up a second. Who are you, and what have you done with my child? You're suddenly too polite to be her."

"I'm a...I'm a hard drive now? Wait, what? Mark seven? Your child!? Lektra it's me! Twilight Sparkle!"  

@@Denim&Venom,

"Um Twilight can you give Cloudslicer back now, you don't need her she's mine remember?" Walking over to her wondering why she'd not given her friend back her weapon nor really why she'd not given her the time off she'd asked for it was, for some words out of character. 

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Why are you so antsy all of a sudden? You're not on patrol or guarding or defending anything. Yet. Luster has been deactivated and is being worked on. That's one less radical non-conformist to deal with and one more villain turned to the magic of friendship!  Relax Lieutenant. Silvia is in good hooves.  I promise I won't break her." 

Lektra it's me! Twilight Sparkle!
Just as this was being said, Lab pinged back on from her self diagnosis. "Well that would explain why the duplicate we made wasn't taking the patch. It's not the same program." She was quick to accept the explanation.

"Seriously am I being punked? I could be slow to notice things. The doctors said I wasn't exactly like others and had a couple of medical conditions that impair social interactions, but this is ridiculous." I levitated the hard drive with the attached I/O parts so it could see what I was doing fixing the Mk7. "Are you telling me this isn't your frame? That the Twilight I left back at the lounge isn't herself?"

Well there was only one way to confirm, and it was asking things only Twilight would know. "Okay, questions I believe only Twilight would know the answer to." I thought about asking a question about her Canterlot High adventures that I'd read about in the caslte library, but I had to ask something that Luster wouldn't have the brain scan data for. "Why did Twilight turn herself into a ponybot? How have I kept myself alive all this time?" The first one I only had a vague idea about, but the second one was definitely something Luster wouldn't know. Both had happened while she was deactivated, though. The Temporal Field Spell had been borrowed from the Starswirl the Bearded Wing at the castle. All the time spells were kept there, and I had to go through a bureaucratic nightmare just to get the right to use it.

I chuckled. This one Luster would probably know the answer to, but I wanted to hear it anyway. "Who is Twilight's biggest fan?" If she said anypony but me I'd know this program wasn't Twilight.

@@Denim&Venom,

"Wait what?!" She stepped back from Luster... "GUYS! THAT'S LUSTER!!"  

"What?!" 

Emerald backed away more putting her hoof to her ear. "I need back up on this signal now!" She looked at her again. "You are not leaving Luster even if you've stolen Twilight's body!" She took a breath and charged her...

(edited)

@captainborgue@reader8363@Shadow Dancer@Randimaxis,

"Wait what?!" She stepped back from Luster... "GUYS! THAT'S LUSTER!!"     "What?!"    Emerald backed away more putting her hoof to her ear. "I need back up on this signal now!" She looked at her again. "You are not leaving Luster even if you've stolen Twilight's body!" She took a breath an

Twilight stood still as Emerald took her charge. Not looking phased in the least.  Her eyes flickered amber for a second.

"Why did Twilight turn herself into a ponybot? How have I kept myself alive all this time?"

"Who is Twilight's biggest fan?"

"Well, I did that so I could better relate to the emerging Equinoid populace, and so that ponies woudl better accept both Equinoids as Equals and transference as a viable science and means to live. I was gonna share in the pony bots burden, by joining them. 

How you kept yourself alive? Easy. Use of Star Swirls spell of Temporal permanence. He used it to keep his scrolls and potions from degrading over time, but foudn that it could be applied to living beings as well, hence how he stayed alive for so long, continuing to work on magic. If only you asked me permission, I would've gotten you access to those books sooner. 

The third one? Aw geeze. Maybe it was that one pony who wore an indigo blue wig with a pink & red stripe down the side, who some how had a smarty pants doll with her and called herself 'Lekrta Bolt, president of the Princess Sparkle fan club and her majesty's number one fan filly. For once though, I was glad to see Rainbow get jealous for once." 

Edited by Denim&Venom

'Lekrta Bolt, president of the Princess Sparkle fan club and her majesty's number one fan filly. For once though, I was glad to see Rainbow get jealous for once."
I placed the hard drive back on the table and replaced the optics with extendable ones so she could see around herself. "Well I'm convinced, though we were about the same age up until you became a robot. I still dress up as the pre-robot Twilight for Nightmare Night." I chuckled at this. Good times.

"We don't have a working body for you now. " I motioned a hoof to Lab. "Lab, you know what to do. We kind of prepared for this, though not exactly like this." She and I sat up in place and she tapped a couple of buttons at her console.

Hard light hologram Magitek gloves appeared around my forehooves while a hologram HUD appeared on her face to monitor progress. In a shielded part of ED, machines whirred to life. Completely unknown to anypony but me, this part of ED was shielded with the Terran element Pb (Lead), and disallowed teleportation. It was mixed with the unique Equestrian element that Luster's frame was made of too, as if the tech resist wasn't enough. As the hard light HUD appeared on my face as well, I manipulated the machines to do their work.

(edited)

@captainborgue@reader8363@Shadow Dancer@Randimaxis@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Lab, you know what to do. We kind of prepared for this, though not exactly like this."

"While that's all fine and dandy, I need to know how I got here? Prepared for what exaclty, and more importantly, where the hay is Luster!? She had a device with her. I couldn't finish the scan. But whatever she did, she saw my memories. Everything! Then she did something else with that device and I blacked out. Lektra, where is Luster?" 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Lektra, where is Luster?"

where the hay is Luster!?

"Buck if I know. I left her back at the lounge with the others, and don't care to check the feeds right now. If she's trying to take your place she's going to try to at least pretend to be like you, so she shouldn't be a threat to anyone for now." I moved my hooves around as if I was touching something, but there was nothing there in front of me. I was seeing somewhere else and touching something else by the implements I was wearing. "If you're here, I can only assume she switched bodies with you and is carousing around in your body. You're a program. I warned you about this. About being hacked. About being copied or transferred. About being reprogrammed. About being deleted entirely. You didn't listen, got complacent, and now you're paying the price. You're a program and that makes you vulnerable to stuff like this. In fact you're vulnerable right now more than ever, and I can delete you right now, even. This copy of you anyway, since as I've made a backup I'm sure there's backups floating around that you've made yourself." My pace quickened and my horn magic grew brighter. Then I paused, stopping entirely. The progress bar was at 95%. It would need my activation code.

"Why did you stop, Professor?" Lab was confused and panicking, then realized what I was getting at.

"She saw your memories Twilight? All of them? Maybe that wasn't a good thing to tell me. Now again I'm not convinced this isn't a clever ploy to get the v9.2.8 frame. Tell me something you're sure only Twilight would believe in and Luster wouldn't. Tell me a memory you think she didn't have a chance to look at that only Twilight and I would know." I crossed my hooves around my chest with a huff. The hologram implements moved with me.

Nopony actually knew what I was doing. I'd mentioned it to Luster, but in addition to being proofed against intrusion the location of where stuff gets built wasn't even in the college ED proper. Was it in Equestria at all? Maybe it was in the human world. Was it on the moon? Was it floating in the air somewhere, cloaked? Only I knew the location and I wasn't telling.

Edited by bronislav84

@@Denim&Venom,@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Feeder just watched the whole thing happened as he tinker with a bot. He placed a few emp patches all over, under the metal plating. Then placed it down. 

It moved towards Twilight's body

Shadow appeared from the ceiling and said a tiny hint of embarrassment if ya look closely,

"Could someone get me food, As I was heading out I got kinda hungry."

(edited)

@captainborgue@reader8363@Shadow Dancer@Randimaxis@Mentis Soliloquy,

"If you're here, I can only assume she switched bodies with you and is carousing around in your body.

"Oh no! Oh nonononononono! This. Is bad! She can tear out of this lab right now, fly straight to earth and tear the planet in two! She can glass the entire surface! Chuck it into the sun! Crush and compress it until it forms a primordial black hole! The human race is doomed! And we might not be able to stop her!"

Now again I'm not convinced this isn't a clever ploy to get the v9.2.8 frame.

"Why would she care about that now!? She has the most powerful frame in two universes! Listen. You're a good mechanic. A great engineer. An even better inventor! But whatever this v9.2.8 is, it's about as advanced as a type writer compared to her now! Cutting edge, top of the line, state of the art tech made by me, and powered by the perpetual energy that is Alicorn magic! Not even the powers of every pony, princess and draconiquiss in existence can stop her. She can access 1 × 1045 watts of power! The equivalent of the maximum beaming-corrected intrinsic luminosity of the most powerful recorded gamma ray burst in the Terran universe!"

Tell me something you're sure only Twilight would believe in and Luster wouldn't. Tell me a memory you think she didn't have a chance to look at that only Twilight and I would know."

"You still don't think it's me!? We don't have time for this! You need to get me to a relay so I can access my spare body in the castle! That's the only thing that can stop her...me...now!"

Edited by Denim&Venom

Cutting edge, top of the line, state of the art tech made by me, and powered by the perpetual energy that is Alicorn magic!

"So basically everything I've built into her new frame, as well as the latest weapon systems for you to discover? I haven't been able to make synthetic Alicorn magic yet, but I've been able to reproduce the power output with an enchanted Magitek Singularity Core." I then rolled my eyes. "You're overreacting and giving yourself too much credit while not giving me enough. You say I'm so great, but have you so little faith in my work? I've had over a hundred years to perfect this frame with the equivalent of eight thousand to ten thousand years of advancement that has occurred, and have been well aware of what you built. Your frame isn't the latest anymore. The v9.2.8 Luster frame based on my armor is the latest, and I'm offering it to you. No, not offering. Giving it to you, because my daughter proved she doesn't deserve it. But don't take my word for it. Try for yourself." I motioned to Lab Tech and she nodded. We were ready. "If it's not everything you've been used to and more, feel free to still transfer yourself into your spare body. No strings attached. I'll be joining you shortly."

"Stay safe and good luck my friend. Bolt Authorization Code: Protect Both Worlds. Alpha Tango DX Two Point One." The power to the hard drive Twilight was in was cut, and her program was transferred to the new frame. A progress bar came up in my holographic HUD. Within seconds she would find herself in a new frame that handily rivaled the one Luster was parading in, and all it would require would be some physical therapy.

It was in a cloaked hidden factory facility in Cloudsdale. The defensive measures would deactivate just long enough to allow her to exit. When exiting it would look like a door appeared in thin air with nothing around it, confusing the Pegasi living there. Cloaked buildings are fun.

Edited by bronislav84

"Stay safe and good luck my friend. Bolt Authorization Code: Protect Both Worlds. Alpha Tango DX Two Point One."

Upload complete. 

Welcome to the Luster model v.9.2.8.

*Caution: Weapons systems disabled. 

"Wow. This is. Just. Wow. Luster. You have no idea what you passed up on. Heck, I'd be afraid to let me have this model!" 

​New Twilight took her first steps out of the door in the sky.  She twisted and turned her wings, lifting and bending her legs, turning her head in all directions. 

"Sometimes you need to run before you can crawl..."

Twilight jumped out of the invisible building wings spread, rockets firing.

And she off like a bullet.

"Holy horse feathers!!!" she screamed out as she rocketed through the atmosphere. 

• Brohoof 1

@reader8363@Shadow Dancer@Randimaxis@Mentis Soliloquy,

A vampire would typically move faster than the eye can track, especially with one possessing a century of royal guard endurance, agility and combat training.

But the eyes, and for that matter, the mind, of a machine, operate on different principals. Through Twilight's eyes, and Luster's processing, Emerald might as well have been standing still.

In the face of the oncoming threat. The false princess exercised her best action. 

Absolutely nothing. 

"Go ahead. Hit me with everything you've got. See what happens." 

@@Denim&Venom,

That was a poor idea on Luster's part Emerald turned mid air to buck her into the wall causing the wall to dint, recovering she stood looking at her. "You might of stolen her body but I am nothing like I was last time we did this...I can't put my hoof though your chest me like this!"

@reader8363@Shadow Dancer @Mentis Soliloquy,

'Twilight' got back on her hooves, no real damage showing. She brushed the dust off her shoulder. 

"Assault and battery of a princess. A criminal offense, especially for a member of the guard."

The three hulking guard bots began to enclose in. "Emerald Bolt. You are here by dishonorably discharged from the royal guard, and under arrest for assault and battery of a Princess. Guess you'll be getting that vacation after all.  In the brigs of Fort Snow Drop in Stalliongrad.  Guards. Arrest Emerald Bolt." 

'Twilight' walked away, towards Lekrta's office, as the guards closed in. "Get onto the ground. Place your hooves behind your head. Do not resist or we will use force." They monotonley replied.

@Randimaxis

She knocked on the door. "Professor Lektra? Evreything going alright in there?"

@@Denim&Venom,

"Get your damn hooves of me your stupid bots!" Forcing her to the ground she would not fight her comrades even if they were dumb machines sometimes. "I'LL HAVE YOU DELETED FOR THIS LUSTER!" She struggled as she cuffed her the three however we more than capable of arresting her...

@Denim&Venom

Cloaked buildings are fun.

Grant took note of the Alicorn making her way to the office they were in, and gave a soft sigh.

What the hell are you DOING!?  GET OUT OF HERE!

Regardless of his thoughts, he continued to sort the Terran Tech as he stood there trying to think of a single, solitary reason why the Alicorn-bot's new occupant hadn't already hightailed it for points elsewhere.

You DID it!  You WON!  You should be busy trying to put as MUCH distance from these ponies as possible!

Regardless, he kept sorting... but now he was also trying to figure out what the HELL was making the Alicorn come HERE, of all places... she had a clear route to escape, a means of firing weaponry, all the computation power of Twilight Sparkle... and yet, instead of flying off to find a way to accomplish her goal of exterminating the human race, she was HERE.

Luster, RUN DAMMIT!

He kept working, purposely keeping himself turned away from the Alicorn; he refused to be the one to give her away.

• Brohoof 1