Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

@@Denim&Venom,

"Not usually no they can't but I am The CO so I think I can bend the rules for myself without anyone complaining and if they do I don't really care I'll just make them laps of the barracks till they learn to shut up not to mention I do have my own room so we and not in the shared barracks."  

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Right. You have some clout. And I doubt anypony will complain since you work directly for the princess. Who is pretty much the only one who can complain and override you. Which she doesn't really seem like the type to do. So, we'd probably be alright then." 

@@Denim&Venom,

"Yes of course Twilight has always given me a lot of free reign in my job so I have nothing to worry about I believe that we have anything to worry about. Honestly I don't think that the rank and file would complain either so I think we are good but there really is not much there I must add."  

@@Mentis Soliloquy

"Well, we can spruce it up with all my things.  That is, if you aren't too creeped out by my collection. I can always put it in storage and we can just run by bargain bits and pick up some 'lavish' decorum from over there. That's how the girls got this place looking so 'spick and span'. Hey wait? Doesn't The Princess have like, three castles? Maybe we can stay in one of those?" 

@captainborgue

If he comes back that is.

Grant's fingers flew furiously over the frazzled mainframe; too many more incidents like this, and he'd have to replace things - things he might not have the supplies to replace.  Still, Fate was smiling on him today, because he managed to get a spark going, and the system came back online.

"OhsweetCelestiaTHANK GOODNESS."

He pulled himself back onto the bed, then glanced at his hands.  They seemed to be shaking just a bit more than normal... but Grant simply shook his head and picked up his headset, dropping it into place on his skull once again.  A few button presses, and he slid back into the system smoothly.

As Twitch's mismatched eyes lit up, he looked around to see where he was... and was greeted with the sight of Professor Bee looking tired and a bit cross, Lab Tech looking bewildered and worried, and what was arguably once a living room table in pieces around him.

Twitch looked over at Bee and his faceplates spun into a sheepish grin.

"Uhm... hi, Professor..."

He had no idea exactly how VLAD had done what he had done, but one thing was certain - he was out of the Magitek lab, and he could have kissed VLAD for that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Uhm... hi, Professor..."

Bee grumbled as her horn flared to life and magically reassembled her broken furnishings. VLAD was busy running GPS scramblers- it did not fancy either Twitch or Lab Tech being tracked to the apartment, after all. "The expression on your face says you have no idea why you're in my living room," Bee said, smiling in spite of how irritated she was. "So that makes two of us, at least. Or three, I guess," she said, glancing at Lab Tech.

"TWITCH REQUESTED VLAD'S ASSISTANCE. PROTOCOL REQUIRED INTERVENTION."

Bee sighed. "Ugh. Don't quote protocol at me, VLAD. That's not what I asked and you know it."

"VLAD ALREADY EXPLAINED. TWITCH HAS TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, BUT LACKS RESOURCES. VLAD CAN PROVIDE THEM."

Bee sighed heavily. It was pointless trying to argue with her construct. "Fine. Just do whatever it is you are doing quietly, ok? Like, remote download the necessary subroutines into an autonomous drone, so I can get some sleep."

VLAD beeped acknowledgement. Remote download... what an excellent idea.

"OPERATOR GRANT: SENDING SCHEMATICS FOR AN AUTONOMOUS DRONE DEVICE TO BE USED A REMOTE HOST FOR VLAD DATABASE SECTOR L UNITS 1-7. IT WILL ASSIST WITH THE COMPLETION OF INTER-DIMENSIONAL TRANSFERENCE INTO TWITCH HOST FRAME AND PROVIDE LOGISTICS AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT FOR LUMINOUS."

Bee never specified where to download, after all.

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 3

@captainborgue

Twitch shrugged.

"I suppose VLAD pretty much spelled it out, but... well, I was trapped in-"

He glanced over at Lab Tech, and decided to spare her feelings.

"... my own headspace, trying to figure out when I'd be able to make it back outside, when VLAD calls me up with this idea; it sounds like a good plan - or at least better than simply erasing Luster - so I volunteered my services.  VLAD, uhm..."

His plates spun into a curious look.  "With this remote download, you say you'll be able to... complete... this transfer?  I'd still need to build what I could on my end - wouldn't I?  I mean, I'm still not sure about all the details, but..."

He then blinked, and his face took on a more set and determined look.

"But the point of your helping me was to get the programming you wanted; I can do that.  I'll worry about my end, if you worry about yours.  I will make you a promise, VLAD; I won't transfer to Twitch until AFTER you get what I promised you."

Lab's right optic was glowing blue with code scrolling across as she was running the GPS program as well as self diagnostics.

He then turned to Lab Tech.

"You got dragged along, too?  Oh, um... I'm really sorry.  But maybe you could help us with our project?  Well, VLAD's project; I'm just a programmer on this."

He looked back over at Bee.  "You too, Professor... though I'm not sure if you're in the... uhm, mood... to discuss it RIGHT now, so... perhaps food for later thought?"

I REALLY hope VLAD doesn't mind me asking for extra help, Grant postulated.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Luster embraced the hug.

While we hugged I resolved she had good points. I sincerely hoped it wouldn't come to that, but if we did fight it would be an interesting battle. Finally ending it I said the thing that I was thinking all along. "Yes I do, and you're not the first being to call me weird. By now I take it as a complement, heh."

"How about undoing the lockdown on campus? You're the only one that can do it now. We need to all return to our regular and mundane lives while you wait for Twilight's return which will most likely never come. Don't you have governing requests to take care of electronically?" I paced around the lab, unable to focus on any one thing.

Lab's GPS faded out again, but we had enough time to pinpoint her location to a city block. She didn't seem concerned about leaving though, so I wasn't going to pursue it.

"You got dragged along, too? Oh, um... I'm really sorry. But maybe you could help us with our project? Well, VLAD's project; I'm just a programmer on this."

Or three, I guess

Lab nodded. "Yea I did, which is what I get for hugging you. But don't worry, I'm happy to provide whatever help you need. Better than just sitting around doing nothing or trying to undermine things. My boss now knows I'm fine here, so I can remain as long as needed."

Lab pulled up her floating holographic HUD and displayed a schematic." It looked like an ordinary square box but with wires and connectors sticking out of it. "This is the device we need on our end that will enable the full transfer including your soul." She pointed to parts of it to explain what was what, which Bee already knew probably. Then the schematic unfurled a bit so the inside could be seen as she pointed to a certain component. "And this Transference Coupler is what makes the connection possible. It's rare and hard to make, but fortunately I carry two around with me. We'll need both." She opened a compartment in her left forehoof, producing a pair of chips as shown on the diagram. "You will also need a Type-1 Transdimensional Antenna. Twitch has a Type-A, which wouldn't work with the magical portion of the procedure which involves soul digitizing. Type-A isn't compatible with magic, but can be modified a bit. Souls are incorporeal and therefore magical by default. Magic must affect magic, and it's just a small enchantment. Either Bee or I can do that, really.

The diagram changed again to a helmet-like apparatus and another square-ish box. "You'll need this on your end as well, at home or wherever you live. We can build it and have it sent over and I'll oversee the installation. That's what the second Transference Coupler is for." Lastly came the hard part.

"Last is the Soul Destabilizing Potion to allow it to be removed from the body. You'll need to drink it to enable the soul rip to work the best it can, otherwise there's a 30% chance of failure. Not that high, but still easily preventable if we get this to you. The ingredients are hard to come by and therefore very expensive. As you remember, Lektra will provide anything you need for free and it will cost you nothing but your time." She moved to hug Twitch. "Soon we'll be together." Her faceplates turned beet red. "You know, if you want to."

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

(funnily enough, I was just rereading our whole adventure)

Don't you have governing requests to take care of electronically?"

"I suppose I can do that. We've both got better things to do."

In high atmosphere however...

"Oh no you don't." Down from the heavens, Twi made her decent. Faster and faster until she was like a meteorite. She was about to connect with the school roof. Milliseconds from impact. Then-

*bamfch!*

A bright flash of light in the lab, behind 'Twilight', followed by a wave of heat.

Standing there was a steaming alicorn bot, shimmering lavender alloy, a waving indigo mane and feathered wings made of pure crystallized energies. 

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Star Fox Luster." 

Luster turned towards her creator. "You were saying something?" 

@Mentis Soliloquy

"So, the Princess has like, three castles I think? Maybe we can have one of those all to ourselves. The castle of Countess Emerald. I think I'd quite like that." 

Edited by Denim&Venom

@Denim&Venom

"Angle your being silly my dear, me a countess that's silly I'm a farm mare not soom higher up. But I like your dreaming I'll try to help spme pf them come true." She still stalked around in her suit waiting for her time to strike or what was ever coming. "So what's my marefriend doing?"

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Dude, you're the captain of the guard and the longest serving royal guard in Equestrian history.  Pretty sure you're closer to being a countess than a farm aid. As for me...not a whole lot. It's grown suddenly boring without you here." Angel said, looking out the window. "Listen, I know I'm not any type of guard, but is there anything I can do to help with whatever it is you're doing. I'd like to have you back sooner than later." 

@Denim&Venom

"Sorry my love there nothung you can do not to mention I'm not going to put you in harms way...um not that I'm really in harms way it's, you know not being trained and such. But I'm not a countess love, I can be yours but not to the world I'm afraid. But again I'll be what ever you want me to be."

@captainborgue

Twitch shrugged.

"I suppose VLAD pretty much spelled it out, but... well, I was trapped in-"

He glanced over at Lab Tech, and decided to spare her feelings.

"... my own headspace, trying to figure out when I'd be able to make it back outside, when VLAD calls me up with this idea; it sounds like a good plan - or at least better than simply erasing Luster - so I volunteered my services.  VLAD, uhm..."

His plates spun into a curious look.  "With this remote download, you say you'll be able to... complete... this transfer?  I'd still need to build what I could on my end - wouldn't I?  I mean, I'm still not sure about all the details, but..."

He then blinked, and his face took on a more set and determined look.

"But the point of your helping me was to get the programming you wanted; I can do that.  I'll worry about my end, if you worry about yours.  I will make you a promise, VLAD; I won't transfer to Twitch until AFTER you get what I promised you."

He then turned to Lab Tech.

"You got dragged along, too?  Oh, um... I'm really sorry.  But maybe you could help us with our project?  Well, VLAD's project; I'm just a programmer on this."

He looked back over at Bee.  "You too, Professor... though I'm not sure if you're in the... uhm, mood... to discuss it RIGHT now, so... perhaps food for later thought?"

I REALLY hope VLAD doesn't mind me asking for extra help, Grant postulated.

"THAT IS NOT AN ACCURATE STATEMENT AT ALL," VLAD said, puzzled. "VLAD HAD TO USE TELEPORT DRONES TO RECOVER YOU FROM MAGITEK LAB, AND USE RUBBERIZED MALLARD EFFIGY TO INSULATE TELEPORT DRONE ELECTRONICS FROM DEFENSIVE FIELDS AROUND LAB. WAS VERY CLEVER OF VLAD TO DO," VLAD said, indignantly.

Bee facehoofed. "Alright, I am not anywhere near enough to awake to deal with this right now. Tell you what, though- you can stay here tonight since it's super late, and we'll figure it out in the morning after coffee. Lots and lots of coffee," Bee grumbled. "In the meantime- you guys can brainstorm or whatever, just do it quietly. And VLAD, don't wake me up again tonight. I need sleep."

"UNDERSTOOD. REM SUBROUTINE IN PLACE," VLAD said, as Bee's robotic eye pulsed softly. VLAD downloaded into the floor vacuum, so as to continue their discussion without being a nuisance. "REMOTE DOWNLOAD IS SIMPLE. VLAD WILL PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS, GRANT WILL BUILD TRANSFER DEVICE ON TERRAN SIDE. VLAD AND BEE WILL CAST SPELL ON EQUESTRIAN SIDE. TRANSFER PROCESS REQUIRES BOTH. VLAD HAS MANY SUBROUTINES, CAN ASSIST ON BOTH SIDES EASILY. TRANSFER PROCESS IS PERMANENT, HOWEVER. ONCE TRANSFERENCE INTO ROBOTIC HOST BODY IS COMPLETE, ORGANIC HOST DIES."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Pretty sure Twilight could rectify that. And I meant countess in the vampire sense. Vampires are traditionally counts. As for what I want you to be...hmmm, well I'm not sure such things are safe to discuss on a government communications channel..." Angel said in a sultry voice. 

Even before the two Twi's began to stare each other down, Luster had another plan she set in motion. 

Every few minutes, Luster was saving a copy of her new self, cloning her program and storing it on the net.  And now the latest saved copy of Luster...

"Initiate activation sequence."

Was now uploaded into Twilight's spare chasis. Her sister unit to the current v9.2.8 model. Quickly accessing her storage bay's utilities, she performed some cosmetic changes, so as not to be stopped by adoring fans rushing up to the 'princess.' Removal of the crown & adornments. A coat of grey onyx paint. Addition of some gold highlights. And the mane being swapped out for an identical version with indigo, red & pink exchanged for gold, silver & copper. 

"Activation sequence completed."

All the while this was going on, Luster did as she recommended to Lektra, and sought out the destination of Grant & LabTech's transport, activating her own teleportation directed to the entrance of the same apartment complex. In a triangulated flash of light, Luster v9.2.8 was gone. 

@@captainborgue,@@Randimaxis,  

Standing in front of a local apartment complex, Luster looked around, and took in the sights around her. She whistled.

"They weren't kidding when they said 111 years had passed. I feel like what's his face from H.G. Wells Time Travel novel." 

Luster walked into the apartment complex, appearing invisible to the sensors.

​"Room 688." she had the location marked as the site of the transport. As she headed towards the elevators.

(F--k it. Nevermind. )

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

"I suppose I can do that. We've both got better things to do."

In high atmosphere however...

"Oh no you don't." Down from the heavens, Twi made her decent. Faster and faster until she was like a meteorite. She was about to connect with the school roof. Milliseconds from impact. Then-

*bamfch!*

A bright flash of light in the lab, behind 'Twilight', followed by a wave of heat.

Standing there was a steaming alicorn bot, shimmering lavender alloy, a waving indigo mane and feathered wings made of pure crystallized energies. 

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Star Fox Luster." 

Luster turned towards her creator. "You were saying something?"

I facehooved. Too soon. Way too soon. The timing couldn't be worse. Couldn't she at least wait a bit? Maybe a day or two? "I was saying it might take longer, but guess I was wrong." I looked over the changes Twilight had made to the frame using the transforming function, facehooving again and turning to Luster. "Please don't get mad. She needed a body and as we figured out together you weren't ready to handle the responsibility. It wasn't made specifically to fight you, and in fact this could have been yours." I sighed here. "Could you two be convinced not to fight? And if you must, not in my lab. I've got a place that'd be perfect. We test hugely destructive weapons there, akin to a nuclear bomb testing area but without the possibility of fallout or contamination of ecosystems."

I lit my horn up and made the preparations to move them to the Testing Arena. It would take some sliding of the modular network of rooms here, and a makeshift elevator to completely bypass the normal one that went there.

@@Mentis Soliloquy

I sent Emerald a detailed map of the way to get the Testing Arena Elevator, as well as a note. She would have to evade the botguards and get into ED again, then make her way there. "You should come. I promise it'll be fun and refreshments will be served. The armor I sent you should have no trouble getting around, since you can basically be point blank in their muzzles and they wouldn't be able to see you with the stealth function enabled. The cloaking field evades all but the finest stealth detection, and these guys are most likely ill-equipped."

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Emerald got the message and moved off towards the area she was asked to go still unsure about her cousin, Lektra saw her enemy as her child when push came to shove who would Lektra choose?

@Denim&Venom

"I don't think we need worry its common knowledge what i am love. Also you honestly see me as a countess? I mean really? Some noble git, I mean I'm from a farming family Angel."

@@Mentis Soliloquy

"I meant countess in the sense that most vampires in stories tended to be counts or countesses. But yeah, in my eyes, you're royalty."

"Please don't get mad. She needed a body and as we figured out together you weren't ready to handle the responsibility. It wasn't made specifically to fight you, and in fact this could have been yours."

"Not ready to handle the responsibility? Feh. Whatever. I don't need it. Anything you can build, I can build better. Don't need your opinions and don't need your approval either."

. We test hugely destructive weapons there, akin to a nuclear bomb testing area but without the possibility of fallout or contamination of ecosystems."

"Oooh. Does this mean we get to finally settle things? That I get to put you in your place once and for all? Show you how much of a failure you truly are?" Luster asked. 

"Yes sure, a failure that helped take a whole world into a new age of peace and progress.  You're the one that needs to be shown a thing or two and given a nice long time out." Twilight replied matter o factly. 

"F--k you pixie dust. You're not my parent. You will never control me." Luster said bitterly

"You and your angsty attitude. Where did she get this from again?" she asked Lektra. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
"Not ready to handle the responsibility? Feh. Whatever. I don't need it. Anything you can build, I can build better. Don't need your opinions and don't need your approval either."

"Well, you did refuse the upgrade and think you can do better. I can only assume that's what you meant. You're just not ready for this, but if you're good with Twilight's body and learn more, that will change. For now, you haven't earned this. Unfortunately though, I can't control how she uses it. Like I said it wasn't meant to hurt you specifically." I sighed. "Unlike her, I give you the freedom to make your own choices, and reap the benefits or failures that come with them."

I said this as I walked up to Twilight, opening a panel on the side of her neck. "This will only take a moment." There was a horn shaped hole in there, and I inserted mine, taking off my helmet enough to be able to do that. A biometric system ensures protection against tampering, and this was something I could not allow to be tampered with. It was keyed to my magic signature. I then turned my horn clockwise 45 degrees like a key, rotating in the air a bit as I directed the suit to slowly hover and removed my horn. There was a short spark of magic as I did this. "There your weapons and the manual should be online now." I then closed the panel and landed with metallic clops and putting the helmet back on..

"You and your angsty attitude. Where did she get this from again?" she asked Lektra.

I turned to Twilight. "Well it's not from me. As I said, I generally give her the freedom to make her own choices, even if they're completely wrong. She needs to learn from mistakes as well, or she won't grow. Teach her, won't you? Gently if possible."

I lit up my horn magic and the elevator I'd prepared slid into place under us from the floor, the lab equipment sliding around to accommodate it. The hole neatly filled in with some of the plates I'd just prepared. The elevator moved into the upper floors of the school that I'd reserved for the Testing Arena, and we appeared in the center of it, passing through a magical field into the VR simulation arena. The multicolored lights came on revealing a Colosseum of sorts, with all the students and faculty from ED already gathered. It was like one of those times a doctor would perform a real operation in front of students. I whooshed around and checked out the Magitek safety systems. Nothing would be getting out of this. Broadcast on the usual stations, ponies would be able to see this if they tuned in. I flew over to the floating Ref's Podium that appeared out of the floor.

"Mares and gentlecolts, welcome to the mane event! Today from University of Manehattan Engineering Department, we bring you a fight. Princess Twilight is testing a new creation from Bolt Solutions Magitek: The Luster v9.2.8 frame, which Luster herself has refused thinking it inferior." While speaking I motioned to each combatant with a forehoof, noting that Twilight wasn't her usual self and was in the frame I'd built. "The Testing Arena is equipped with VR systems that are as real as we are, with the inside safeties removed. The damage will be real, and the environment will be real, able to magically accommodate for infinite expansion in any direction like a pocket dimension. The combatants must now decide on a location and it will be created for them."

@@Mentis Soliloquy

After saying this and letting the podium slide into a compartment in the floor while I grabbed the Ref's Mic, I flew over to find Emerald. Ah there she was. Let's put her in the front row. Manipulating the metal floor panels I moved Emerald's seat into the front row and whooshed over, landing in the seat next to her. "Hiya Cuz, enjoying the show so far? It hasn't started, but hey what do you think of this place I built with the students and faculty?"

Sparky slid off my back and transformed to normal, off to get us some snacks. I kept my suit on, thinking I'd possibly need it.

I hadn't really noticed if they chose a stage yet or not, but I rang the bell nearby to start the match. I'd moved it to comfortably hang by my seat as well. "Lllleeeeeet's get ready to rumbleeeee!" I yelled into the Ref's Mic as loud as I could, being amplified to everyone. Then a recording from the human game Mortal Kombat said "FIGHT!"

At this point I was informed that the Luster Mk7 frame had finished repairs now that the parts were identified, and had arrived at Manehattan Museum to be put on display. Everyone who was interested would be notified that a new exhibit would be opening up.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)
The combatants must now decide on a location and it will be created for them."  

@@Mentis Soliloquy,  

"Can't choose either one of us, can you?" Luster said. "Not that I can blame you. Still, you'll realize soon enough who's right in this."

Luster began moving to stand opposite Twilight. "After all book horse, despite all that 'advanced' tech you got, deep down inside, you're only a pony. But I'm a machine."

"You'd be surprised at how many of my antagonists tried to use that excuse against me. And let me correct you're Luster. You're only a machine." 

"Feh. Even if you do beat me, I'll just rise again and again. I can never die."

"You see, that's what I wanted to discuss with you. I have a proposition."

"I gladly except your unconditional surrender."

"Not even in your dreams. But you may like this. You win, I'll accept discommendation and banishment from this Earth. You'll never have to deal with me again."

"Ooh? Quite the offer. You'll still be in my way shoudl I chose to take on humanity."

"Correction. I'll be in the perfect place to get in their way should they justify your fears for some absurd reason. I care about Equestria too. And Terran Earth would be the best place to protect it."

"Hmm, quite the offer. But there's got to be a catch."

"There is. I win, you must willingly transfer to a frame of my choice, and stay there for as long as I see fit."

"A way to keep me neutralized huh?"

"A way for you to learn some humility, and see things in another light."

"Well there's no way you're gonna win. I accept your terms. Now where do you want to get wrecked?"

"It doesn't matter to me. Looser's choice."

"Oh,that's the most damage you're ever gonna do."

She synced up with the holo-program and designed her arena. The landscape began to change. A deluge of rain began to fall. Lightning cracked against a red sky. A massive city-scape unfolded before them, and amalgamation of all of Terran earth's major population centers circa the late 20th century, except with less than subtle Gothic industrial tones. All the lights were out. The streets deserted. Twilight & Luster now stood on the roofs of each of the world trade towers, which they themselves stood between the Sears tower & the tower of London. A flag waved above Luster, one bearing her starburst gear cutie mark, in the right hand box of a black and purple variant of the U.S. flag.

Twilight looked around. "What? Burning war torn landscape filled with demons too mainstream for you?"

Edited by Denim&Venom

(edited)

@bronislav84

"Cos this is a bad idea, why do you think Twi will win this time we should get the rest of the guard in and beat her into submission." She looked at the fight scene shaking her head, she was not convinced by the misguided way of defeating Luster.

@Denim&Venom

Emerald looked more towards Twilight, the loss of this fight would see her a slave to Luster or in a prison cell forever...no where near Angel...

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

(you need to add the @ symbol before you mention us. Cause I didn't get a notice. And Bronyslav doesn't get mentions at all)

"It's called having taste, something of which you have none. Not good taste. Not bad taste. No taste. Your castle. Your personal room in the castle, were so damn bland.  You relied on your friends to design your castle, to add personal flair to it all cause you didn't want to disturb things or add any sense of self to your surroundings. An impersonal area for you to do with what you will. Static and sterile like a lab, or filled with contributions from others lie a friends house. What does that say about you?"

Twilight opened her mouth, beofre she was interrupted.

"And no, books, scrolls & star charts are not a design choice. I'm very surprised Rarity never noticed enough to try and help you through this."  

"Are you gonna fight me or critique my interior decorating skills?"

"Why not both?" The holo-generators began to hum to life, and overlay Luster's frame with illusions of her own design. Instead of Twily-bot, there stood a more sinister looking rendition of Luster. Ornate onyx grey plate. Glowing gold tribal highlights. A flowing gold mane. A long curving horn. A jagged crown. Wings that looked like they were made from swords. A piercing glowing amber eyed glare and a sick smile on her metal features.

"Take a good look book horse. Take a good hard look at my plans for the Mk.IX. A clear indicator to all that there is a consciousnesses behind all this hardware, and that they should tread carefully for their next actions regarding myself and the world I intend to build."

"More like a clear indicator of an angsty teen going through her edgy goth phase."

"Ah the admissions of a vanilla wall flower with no design aesthetics what so ever." 

"Better to have a pristine clean walls than a mess of scribbles implemented by a child."

"Better to have art infused with personality than baseline white washing implemented by a shrew."   

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

(I get them, they just go to the wrong place)

Sparky came back with popcorn, offering Emerald hers. "Luster has no idea what she's talking about. Not only is she staring at the face of her successor and the v9.2.8 frame is the successor, but she's so out of her league it's not even funny. I use versions instead of marks. The v9 is what the Mk9 would have been. The only reason Twi would lose is for lack of tact and getting outsmarted. Bolt Solutions hardware is ahead, and if she does I will step in and annihilate Luster myself then pick up the pieces."

I looked over at what she was doing with the holograms. "Besides, it's ugly. The v9.2.8 can alter it's form at will. She would know that if she had accepted it and earned my blessing."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Mentis Soliloquy 

"Y'know what the worst part of this is gonna be for you? You may have the professors latest model that she foolishly gave you out of pity. But I have her holo-tech."

A sound could be heard over eh pounding rain. Steel hooves on concrete & asphalt. The sound of marching. The roof access door was sent flying, and walking out was Luster. Lots of her. The decepticon-esq Mk.5's. The super shredder-esq Mk.6's. The familiar Mk.7's. The tall regal Mk.8's. And more of the Mk.9's. Twilight could detected more of them on Luster's side of the roof. Her radar showed them descending from the clouds. Hundreds of thousands of them. All eyes trained on her.

"Talk about a narcissism complex." 

"Hey if one of me can get the job done-"

"Why not make more?" They all said.

"Go ahead. Use the holo-tech. I don't need it." 

"Pride cometh before the fall purple smart."

"Look who's talk-"

At that moment, one hundred thousand beams of light made contact w/ Twi's barrier. The colors of each of the Luster's fusion cannons in their horns ranging from shades of red for the earlier models, to white for the mark 8's. A blinding ball of energy illuminating the darkened rainy sky and the blackened skyline like the sun. And Twilight was in the center. 

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Denim&Venom, @@bronislav84

(Sorry I'm on tablet for now people)

Emerald sat there looking at the fight her freedom was on this fight she'd hate to move to Earth, but it be either that or prison forever or till her lack of blood/apples kills her. Not like Luster would care about her damn defective bot. Emerald was sure or one thing after finding Angel that was it she was going to retire if Twilight won.

She really hoped Twilight won...

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

"Even if her tech is more advanced, it has limits. With all this punishment, those shields are gonna collapse and her generators burn out. Then she'll be melted to slag. It's just a matter of-"

The mass of light began to move, and charge towards a section of the Luster army, and crash into the with force, hundreds sent flying.

"Nice try Twerp-light. But you've still got everypony else locked onto you." Her sensors detected Twi's shield collapse. And then- *Bfwoosh!* An explosion of light. 

• Brohoof 2