Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mechquestria: My Life As A Equine Robot (00110010)

Denim&Venöm

(edited)

@@Randimaxis,@,

"Oh shiznit." She said as Twitch flickered out. She then got a sick grin on her muzzle. "Did you see the way he flipped out at the sight of you? He ain't very good at hiding it. He likes you! Maybe not quite as much as Bloodrayne & Witchblade back there trying to conceive a foal on the dance floor. But still, it was obvious."  She then held a hoof to her chin as she looked him over. "Still, the fact he was running so low on power is a bit disconcerting. This type of problem hasn't been around in decades.   We're a campus, were supposed to be able to cater to all walks of life and I dunno if most places would be able to help. You think I should call Prof. CD over here anyways to give him a look see? She'd know more about his hardware than the nurses."

"Maybe not in here." Angel replied." Not enough room to get comfy really. But, I do know a place where we could go, and no one would barge in on us. And, if we wanted, could do a bit more than just... bite..."

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Marcus's HUD pulled up more footage of the vampire and unicorn this time kissing he quickly purged the files off his HUD and instead focused on his job though he did not have much to do seeing as all the students were watching the make out session in the school so unless someone decided they wanted to brawl elsewhere then he would have quite the boring day. Though he felt it would be nice to do a quick scan of the seemingly earth junk bot because of how odd it was to have something that looked like it did run so well. During Marcus's musings he wondered when the hell his handler would actually show up.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald was slightly taken back by the offer Angel made to her, she nodded letting Angel know that she would lead the way for her Emerald was going to just chalk this up to one crazy day she never thought it end up like this when she walked onto the campus this morning.,, 

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Wait here. Lemme grab something real quick."  Angel said to Emerald. She exited the broom closet, making her way through the throngs of party goers. Her visor extended over her right eye, using it to track Embex, and most importantly, her saddle bags. Seemingly every ponies bags were stacked along the side of the wall, Embex's being no exception. "Sorry Bexy, but I'm going to be needing this more than you. Knowing you, you'd green light this in an instant anyways."  She took out something long and black out of the changeling bot's bag, and draped it over her shoulder. She then started making her way back over to the closet. "Fall in line soldier." She said as she walked in front of Emerald, but not before draping her tail around Emerald's neck to lead her on. Wher she was leading her was out of the party, but deeper within the school. 

@@Randimaxis,

*tink tink tink* "Hello, anypony in there?" Embex was now tapping on Twitch's forehead.  "Y'see, if he were just charging he'd still be alb to talk with us. And status updates are usually reserved for sleep. That's it. I'm callin Prof. CD over here. If there's anypony on campus who could figure out this montage of Terran tech, it'd be her. Unless of course, you object?" she asked of Bass. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald nodded and was led on in silence.

---

"well if there was someone who could do it, it would  Prof. CD I mean, sure if not her then I'll have a go at it if she can't figure it out I mean I'm not so bad myself but she is way better than me so i'll just watch and learn I suppose."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Randimaxis, @,

"Kay. Well that settles it then." Embex opened her Epyks instant messenger system. 

​[sort contacts. Open contact: DoubleDenimNutsNBolts. Calling...]

Meanwhile in the sub lab

"Alright, C2 section is hooked up. Same with B1. D4 had to be plugged into C5 using a USB adapter... (Ring Ring) Hold on I'm getting paged. [Opening instant messenger. Call from: UltimateMistressOfLoveNSex-TheHighAndMightyQueenEmbex] "Ugh.... what could she possibly want?" [Answer]

["Yes, what is it?" "Hey Prof.CD! Yeah I usually don't call like this-" "No you don't you usually barge in, so, thanks for being considerate I guess." "Yeah well, your welcome. I guess. Anyways, I got something you might find interesting here." "Embex if you bring me another Wii U gamepad I swear to Twilight I'm going to-" "Nonononono! This is a lot better. It seems we've got an interesting new bot here hoping to enroll. But apparently he's been having problems with low power. Right now he's plugged into a socket, but he's gone into standby mode. So I'm not sure if something's wrong with him or what." "Well just call one of the nurses. Why would you need me?" "Yeah ya see, I don't think they'd be able to help in the way you can. Let's just say this guy isn't made from standard Equestrian parts. He'll be more your forte. Pretty please? He really looks like he could use it!" "*Inhale* "Sigh, Alright fine, I'll be over there. It'd better be worth it. *Call ended*

"I'll be back. Apparently Miss Embex has something that requires my presence. While I'm gone, double check the connections for me, would you?"  

CD exited the control room for the testing chamber. She made her way down the concrete and steel hallways of the underground sub-labs. The large steel doors for each department slid open for her as she made her way up the incline. Out the last door she went before she was back on the surface. Hallways were still empty other than for that one mechanized guard. The sounds of Van Halen being played over the intercom caught her attention. 

A buzzing atmosphere is what she entered in. Plenty of ponies conversing along the walls, while others danced around the musicians performing on the reception desk. "Looks like it was one hell of a seminar Minuete threw." She wondered through the party-goers, looking for a changeling bot. "They said they'd be near an outlet." She starting scanning near the walls."A-ha." There she was, along with another pony who looked somewhat familiar. "This better be worth my while missy. I'm in the middle of a ridiculously important reactivation." 

"Oh it is, I guarantee it. Professor CD. Meet Twitch!" She presented the scrap iron horse motionlessly plugged into the wall. At the display of this strange pony bot, the professor quirked an eyebrow hinge. Then she cocked her head to the side. "Okay. Now what are you?" The Unicorn bot with the long green mane, clad in a denim vest & skirt over what appeared to be a more old fashioned unpainted, riveted & bolted frame design, began to approach to get a closer look. If most Equinoids were comparable to 00's era convertibles, then she was a 80's pick-up. 

"Is this chassis equipped with a spare parts transceiver for a GPS IIR 11? These audio receivers look to be from a KRS-1 spy satellite. And these copper rings in the face? Parts from an electrical station, prolly hydro electric turbine for sure. And some of the components for that recharging port? I'll need a closer look but that appears to be from a 2030's Ford hybrid. Probably a truck. Some of the basic ones would work for as an adapter for an Equestrian charging port. Wow. This whole bot appears to made completely from Terran tech. One heck of an ordeal to assemble. I can tell this one was very much a labor of love as it was an artistic expression. Wonder what the creator was trying to express, creating a Equinoid solely from Earth's technology. A pony born from another world perhaps? Anyways, yeah he does not appear to have noticed me."

She began to look at the charging port and the connector to it. "Huh. Well no wonder he hasn't done anything yet. This bot's not getting any power!" "What? He's not?" "Yeah. There isn't any energy flow from the port. It's possible that it might be dude to the components involved. But the pieces used here should be able to draw at least a little. I'm not getting any! Lemme see if it's an internal issue." CD began her internal scans of Twitch. Layer after layer, she began to peer inside.  

"Wow. I am really impressed at the ingenuity here. Being able to make such dated & obsolete tech work cohesively. Makes me think that the rise of artificial sentient might've been possible on Earth, even without the introduction of magic to the equation. Buck. This is impressive. I could stare at these scans for days." "Told him she'd be a fan." "What was that?" "I said, Told you you'd be impressed." "Yeah, well, I guess I am. Huh? Now what they hay?" She tried to scan further, but her sensors couldn't get past whatever was underneath the external chassis. "Now what are you?" She was seeing something in there.  But her sensors were inconclusive as to what, nor could they get past it.

"Huh. This little guy might require a visit to the lab." [Drone activation sequence initiated.] A pair of yellow & black hover drones flew over the crowd. "Take this unit over to the Testing Chamber control room." The two bots flew to Twitch's front and back. With their fork lift claws, they clamped down on each of his legs and proceeded to lift him up and float him towards the labs. "Well I gotta hand it to you Embex. That was interesting. Thanks for the notification." "Hmm. May actually need some help on this." 

[Open Email. Sort contacts. Open Contact:@@captainborgue AttackOfTheKillerBee/VladTheImpaler. Compose: "Hey Bee/Vlad. Listen, I've got something here that may require your analysis. You've got the best micro-imaging censors on campus. Could you please stop by the Test Chamber control room? Thanks. -CD"  Message sent.]    

She then turned towards Bass. "You work over at the acoustics lab, right?  You know this bot?"

@,

Down the hallways Angel lead Emerald. A left turn from the main one. Down a ways. Another left. Down that hall a longer ways. To their right, lay a long window and a door next to it. Angel opened the door and beckoned Emerald inside. Before her was a small room. A coffee table in the center. Couches w/ blankets on the walls to either side. A computer desk next to the farther couch. A widescreen TV on the right wall.  "Oh before I forget." Angel took the thing draped over her shoulder and walked back over to the door. She slid the black fabric over the door handle so it was coating it. 

It was a sock. 

She then shut the door and locked it. Walking over to the windows, she grabbed at the strings on the sides with her mouth and tugged on them. A set of blinds covered the first window. She repeated the process with the second. She then walked over to the wall and flipped off the light switches, leaving only the small lamp on the computer desk and the dim light coming in through the blinds as the only sources of light. 

"So, uh... how do you, uh, how do you want to, um... do this?"

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 2

[Open Email. Sort contacts. Open Contact:@@captainborgue AttackOfTheKillerBee/VladTheImpaler. Compose: "Hey Bee/Vlad. Listen, I've got something here that may require your analysis. You've got the best micro-imaging sensors on campus. Could you please stop by the Test Chamber control room? Thanks. -CD"  Message sent.]    

"-MORNING GLORY, HONEY HEART, AND LUCKY STRIKE," VLAD said, finishing the list of students of Bee's that had been picked up at the "party" on her optical array. Though "orgy in progress" was really more accurate- the university had become severely lax in enforcement since she was a student. Bee cross referenced the names with her gradebook, and was not at all surprised to see a large number of mediocre to failing marks. Which meant that she could assign these wayward foals 'extra credit' to bring their grades up. Extra credit, in this case, meaning washing beakers and sterilizing lab equipment. Bee sighed, fired off the requisite emails informing these students of the "opportunity" to bring up their grades, and stomped across campus somewhat more storm like than her usual gait. The rare butterfly she had tried to track had lost the nannite tracker at some point- though right before it was lost, it had registered a velocity that was way beyond anything an insect should have been capable of. Bee sighed... all the aggravation for nothing.

"INCOMING MESSAGE FROM- I can see who it's from, VLAD," Bee said, testily. "You're not in charge right now, so pipe down already!" she added. It felt good to yell at something, and VLAD had been pushing the line a lot today. "GIVEN WHO IS DOING SENDING, IS LIKELY TO BE IMPORTANT WE RESPOND," VLAD replied testily.

Bee sighed heavily. "Ugh. VLAD, if this 'meeting' isn't completed within 15 minutes of the next lecture's scheduled start time, transmit the presentation on honeybee defensive exothermic swarming to the lecture hall. I'm not fond of the idea of two automated lectures, but today is looking to be one of those days," Bee said, sounding disgusted. She preferred to be present at each of the courses she taught- presentations and videos did not do justice to the amazing creatures she devoted herself to studying, and there were few lessons as effective as having a squeamish student plunge their hooves into a colony of Dubia roaches and the three inches of frass they loved to roll around in.

"PRESENTATION NOT FOUND. CLOSEST FILE WAS 'BEES USING SCARY HOT CUDDLING AS MURDER WEAPON'. WAS THIS THE- YES, dammit, that's the one. You know, for being inside my head, you can be pretty dense, VLAD." Bee said, stifling a chuckle. "VLAD EXISTS AS INTEGRATED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONSTRUCT. VLAD HAS NO MASS, AND CANNOT HAVE DENSITY. BEE, ON OTHER HOOF, HAS SUBSTANTIAL MASS, PARTICULARLY IN THE HAUNCH- if you're trying to tell me I have a fat ass, VLAD, I will end you," Bee said, glowering at... well at nothing in particular.

Bee made it to the test chamber a few minutes later, intensely curious as to what she had been summoned there to see. "Ok, so what's so important that- oh, wow, what happened to him?" Bee said, seeing Twitch completely inoperative. "He was fine earlier. A little twitchy, sure, but I figured that was a design or programming flaw," Bee said, as her cranial implant automatically switched to hi-res optics while about a dozen tiny swarmbots buzzed over to Twitch's inert form. "ESTABLISHING CONNECTION....... FEED IS ACTIVE. INFRARED ACTIVE. HI-RES ACTIVE. ULTRASOUND ACTIVE. SPECTROMETER ACTIVE. INITIATING SCAN" VLAD said, as each of the swarmbots switched on its sensor array. Swarm bots were too small to have more than one sensor type, so each had a different sensor suite and VLAD would combine the various inputs into a complete picture. "It will take a while to really get a decent scan."

• Brohoof 2

The heaving had stopped, at least.  That was good - there wasn't anything left to expel.

Grant lie there for a moment on the rusty cot.  He had a LOT to think about, and he usually didn't allow it to pile up like this... he liked doing his thinking at the moment of thought, not afterwards.  But, with a situation like his and Twitch's, he couldn't afford the luxury of simply sitting down and disconnecting every time he needed a moment to think.

Hell, he could barely afford the time take his medicine, never mind about thinking.

Still, he'd be damned if he was going to simply exist as a bump on a proverbial log; he preferred to give plenty of time and effort to his musings, but he could multi-task if it called for such.

Right now, there are ponies having the time of their lives in Equestria... and here I am, stuck in bed on Earth.  It seems like this idea I had is getting to be more and more difficult.  Why did I consider this in the first place?

Well, I don't want to die; plain and simple.  My body is racked with pain and cramps... I can't even get out of bed anymore... and my sister only seems to be working to pay for my pills.  I mean, what kind of existence is THAT!?  NONE, that's what.  

That's when I found out about the kind of tech the ponies have; that's when I heard about their 'transfer process', where they can completely download a mind into a robotic chassis; that was when I came up with my plan.

So, instead of slowly dying in this Godforsaken apartment, I chose to fight for a chance at life.  I built Twitch, completely intent on figuring out how to make a transfer connection over long distances, for the purpose of putting myself into him and putting and end, once and for all, to my misery.

Grant looked over at the headset... he didn't know WHAT to think about all the pones he'd already met; he'd heard something over the HaxNet about how the Equines believe there was some kind of magic when it came to friends - but he couldn't shake the feeling that the particular brand of 'magic' that the other horseheads spoke about was reserved only for other ponies; the only magic he'd ever known out of his human friendships was a disappearing act.

Bass, he liked - he knew that much - she seemed sweet and was kinder to him than any of the others had been.  He'd thought that Captain Bolt was a guard that had her head on straight... but then he saw the brushing/kissing display earlier, and decided to keep his opinions on her open until he saw more.  Professor Bee had been nice, but he had the distinct feeling that studying insects wasn't going to be on his school schedule.

'The Lone Rangers'... they were... well, they were ponies.  Angelscape had somewhat offended him, but he was used to being picked on; he didn't LIKE it, but he was used to it.  Daffidaisy would possibly be a candidate for a friend - if he could understand the growls.  Tomcat seemed like a stereotypical jock; it was more likely for her to kick Twitch than smile at him, he thought - but he admittedly had a number of run-ins with jocks when he was still able to attend school, so his opinion might have been a tad biased.  And Embex?  He honestly couldn't tell if she was being friendly, mocking him, or flirting with him... and he got the distinct impression that she WANTED it to be nebulous like that.  He'd have to watch closely to see if this little gaggle of equine geese would either hate him, or ignore him...

It never occurred to him that they might actually like him; he'd never known cliques like that to ever open up to him.  He honestly had no idea WHAT they thought of him, and he was afraid to find out, else the friendly faces would turn sour in a heartbeat.

Still, he mused as he picked up the headset again, better to while out my days with company than alone.

He put it on, tuned in the frequency, and settled back into his customary divot in the mattress; he was going back in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twitch's mismatched eyes lit up slowly, and there was the tinny, yet distinct sound of one of the ancient Windows programs starting up.  He was back in, and...

He was COVERED in bugs, and was no longer at the party; he didn't know WHERE he was, but it was becoming rapidly clear that he was NOT somewhere that built up a lot of confidence in him, that was for certain.

Is that... Professor Bee?

That was when his sensor array picked up scanning ALL OVER HIM.

Oh... shit.

Suddenly, Twitch's panels all popped open at the same time, in an attempt to throw the micro-scanners off of his chassis.  In addition, various implements began extending from inside the torso: small manipulator arms, air hoses, cilia-covered tentacle-things and in some cases there were simply wires - ALL intent on their misson to rid himself of these scanners before the equines discovered the wolf in sheep's clothing here... or would it be a human in pony's clothing?

Regardless, three things became evident at this point to any intelligent observer:

First, that Twitch was, in no way, as shoddy and piecemeal as he looked to be.

Second, that he either had a problem with bugs or scanners.

And third, that the various things that Twitch manifested to rid himself of the probes were NOT in-line with your typical (or even atypical) Equestrian technology.

Twitch continued to systematically (and frantically) try to get the scanner-drones off of him.  Grant was slightly panicking; Twitch's faceplates spun into a look of utter horror.  His speakers crackled with static as he worked to free himself from the little crawlies all over him.

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald looked at her a little funny. "Um I'm gonna asume you mean me biting you the other thing is well we know how that works so I guess you mean the bite." 

---

@@Denim&Venom,@@Randimaxis,

"um yes ok I'll come with you Professor, just don't do anything to him he's alive in there." Crystal that the Prof. was going to go a little nuts on Twitch.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@captainborgue,@@Randimaxis,

"I'm a researcher, not a surgeon. If he is alive, I'll respect his privacy. I just want to help. And well, learn. So many questions I have to ask." The two of them approached the security doors to the sub lab. Sensors in the archway scanned bass & CD. Campus assigned ID chips installed in Bass's earpiece and in CD herself were recognized. The large door slid open. "This is turning out to be a really exiting day. First the reactivation of an ancient AI and possibly rewriting the history of Equestria's technomagical revolution, and now a functioning(?) Equinoid made entirely from Terran tech. Ah what a good time to work in archaeology!"

[Incoming message from: DaftPunkTricycle]  "Hold on I'm getting a message from the lab." [Answer: "Yeah what is it Share?" "Um, CD you might wanna get down here." "We're already on our way. Why?" "Uh, that bot you brought in. Well he's awake. And he's kinda freaking out."] CD turned to Bass. "You may wanna listen in on this." [Contact invite to: NeedsMoreBass] ["What do you mean by, "Freaking Out?" "Well he's got all sorts of panels and air hoses and micro arms and all sorts of inter stuff trying to swipe Bee's sensors off him. Judging by the look on his face, he might be Entomophobic." "Alright, we'll hurry." Contact ended.] "We may wanna start hustling down there." CD began to quicken her pace through the halls. 

Meanwhile, standing stuck otuside the sublab doors was Embex. "Oh come on! I freakin led you to him and now you're just gonna exclude me!?"

Back at the student lounge

@

"Well I, uh, wasn't sure if you had any specific idea's in mind about the... other thing. But yeah, we could do the biting first.  Uh, what do you need me to do?" 

Back at the party

The roar of an engine was starting to be heard over the music. The automatic doors swung open. And into the lobby, a motorcycle drove in. One without a rider on it. A sight and sound that was hard to ignore. Students began to part ways as the driverless bike rolled onward towards the reception desk. The musicians that were on it began to jump off en masse.

The bike halted. Then, a shifting of plates and parts began. A swirling mass of metal began to untangle itself. In a few moments, it was over, and instead of a bike, there was now a metal mare standing at the desk. Teal highlights adorned it's silvery white polished exterior. A dark blue suitcoat adorned it's front. White plates above it arranged an undershirt, with a navy blue lighting bolt shaped tie in the center. A pattern continued on in color and shape by the long bangs that were swept aside as electric blue iris LEDs on black crystal optics looked straight at the receptionist bot. Principal Livewire had arrived.

"Hello there, Deloris." Livewire rested a foreleg on the desk. "Care to tell me why I've been scheduled for a meeting today?" 'Deloris' looked on at her. The way the brightness in Deloris's optics fluctuated indicated she was speaking, yet no sound was coming out. "Repeat that again for me, woudl you?" She adjusted her audio receivers to hear what was being said. "Your continued business is valuable to us, please wait for assistance." Which was followed by more lounge music.

"Yeah, yeah, what else is new." She activated her sensors to peer inside. "Alright, let's see what's wrong with you. Sound volume controls tampered with. Why was that? Call waiting playlist activated. Well obviously. That stuff can get pretty dull after a while. But why was that triggered?" She began processing the list of interactions. One stood out to her. 

[Override Code: Accepted.] "Now what kind of override would that be?" [Echo, Zulu, Foxtrot, Foxtrot, 8,5,6.] "What the hay? The only ones that would have a code like this would be-" She began to scan through the crowd. She didn't find what she was looking for. "The guards." With an annoyed huff, she began to roll onwards, skating through the crowd on her ball joint hooves, heading into the school to seek out it's "security." 

• Brohoof 1

To say that she was surprised when Twitch reactivated and... well, freaked the hell out, would have been an understatement. Bee had been under the impression that Twitch was a droid, and droids usually didn't react to insects, robotic or otherwise. Living things tended to be the ones to react to bugs, especially being covered in bugs. Of course, her mild surprise turned to absolute shock when all manner of appendages emerges from underneath Twitches plating in a desperate bid to shake the swarm bots loose. Before VLAD could go into alert, Bee quickly recalled the bots, though not before a couple of them had sustained minor damage. "Whoah Whoah Whoah, easy there guy. It's OK, they didn't mean any harm, we were curious as to your status, that's all," Bee said, in her most soothing voice.

The scans had barely begun, but the data coming back was bizarre, to say the least. Bee let VLAD crunch the numbers while she tried to analyze the behavior patterns Twitch had shown. She was familiar with entomophobia, seeing as how at least half of her first year students had it in some degree. Everything pointed back to Twitch being an organic life form, or at least having the cognitive processes of one, but if there was a living brain in there somewhere Bee had not had time to find it.

Edited by captainborgue
  • Brohoof 1

Feeder walked into through the gate and looked around the yard. Then he walked into the school, sat down, and started going through his bag, calling the names of the things in his bag, 

"water, notebook, pencils, a screwdriver for some reason, an umbrella, oil for another reason, and some bits and pieces

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"Um what are we, wait what is Tricycle talking about, what are you talking about, I don't get the labs often."

---

"Well nothing on your end Angel just try to get comfortable this will proudly hurt, I will once I bite you i'll make your adrenaline glands go into overdrive so hopefully it wont hurt too much." Emerald took of her helmet and looked at her as if she had already hurt her and she was already looking like she was regretting what she was about to do.

• Brohoof 1

@,

"She's actually Professor File Share. She teaches history of networking & information technology. Basically, internet archaeology. She and professor Screen Cap are over there with your friend and apparently he's freaking out over Professor Bee/Vlad using her/their censors on him. 

Those sensors happen to be a bunch of insect drones by the way." 

Back at the lounge

"I actually had a few theories on that." Angelscape said as she made her way to the far couch. "I've only managed to find this looking into Thestral bites, but somehow they have glads that secrete a concoction of endorphin producing stimulants, pain inhibiting sedatives, a hemotoxin, and an aggregation pheromone, while their saliva glands secrete coagulant."

She saw the blank look on Emeralds face. "I mean, they... inject the victi-I mean recipient, with painkillers, love potions & stuff that makes them bleed, while they can lick wounds shut. But that's the Thestrals, so you may.. work... differently? Heh..."

"Did I just kill the mood by going all nerd on her?" 

The hallways 

"Alright, who do we have on Campus?" [search present guard roster on Campus.] Live Wire's directory lead her to three names. [@@reader8363,Shadow. @@Shadow Dancer, Indicus. Emerald Bolt.] "Well then, It's time to start looking. I would like some answers." The Principal went on the prowl. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"Oh wait why is he freaking out I mean it's just a scan why would he be worried." Crystal was starting to put two and two together. All Terran parts, doesn't like to be scanned I have a question for Twitch when I get him alone.  

---

Emerald walks over to Angel and looks at her, "I will be listening to you, you stay stop and I will stop, but otherwise I will fed on you a little for a few moments that's usually all non-vamps can take." Emerald lays Angel down on the couch. After what seems an age, but was mere seconds she bites down on her neck, then immediately sets on making Angels body respond to her commands trying to make her adrenaline glands to start working...

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Randimaxis,@@captainborgue,

"Well if I woke up with metal bugs crawling all over me, I'd probably be freaked out too." The reached the testing chamber control room. One scan later and the double doors slid open for them. The were greeted by the sight of File Share keeping her distance in the corner, the hologram of Professor looking bored, Vlad/Bee picking up her swarm, & Twitch doing his best impression of a Tasmanian devil having a seizure.   

"And it looks worse than how I imagined it in my hard drive."

The hallways

Principal Livewire rolled through the hall ways searching for where the guards went. "Big campus. Few guards. It's gonna take forever to find- oh look there's one." "You there!" @Shadow Dancer She called out to the mechanized guard in the hall. "I've got some questions!"

The lounge

*GASP!* Angel took the sharpest inhale of breath in her life. She wasn't sure which was more of a shock: The pain coursing though her neck from the twin fangs. Or the sudden realization that this was very real, and something that only took place in her dreams was happening right now.

A vampire was drinking her blood.  

She was taking in quick, shallow breaths. Her body was getting coated with the drizzle that was to be a cold sweat. Whether was from the panic paired with pain that was her bodies automatic response, or from excitement paired with ecstasy that was her guilty pleasure. 

She was shaking now. The pain was going away. Her heart was beating faster. Every sound more acute. Her sight clearer & brighter. The fur on the back of her neck was on end.  Her heart beating faster. And this was before her adrenaline kicked in. The pain was so dull now. Her mind was in a haze, caught up in this moment. She let her head fall to the side. Giving Emerald more room. The she raised he hoof, and began stroking Emerald's mane. 

A question that had been on the tip of Angel's tongue began to fade away into the haze of her mind: 

"Can she read my memories if she drinks my blood? I'd be so embarrassed if she could. Nah! She's said no to everything else. Why would that be true? Don't worry about it..."  

• Brohoof 2

Marcus looked towards the one who called him out and noted that it was the principal of the school. "Yes, what do you need Principal Livewire?" Marcus quickly once more set himself up mentally to use the pony variants of words no matter how odd or annoying it was.

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald pulled away after a few moments, she smiled at Angel. "thank you, I have not had any blood in decades and from the source even longer. Here." Emerald bit her own hoof and offered it to Angel. "Here drink some of my blood it will heal you with in moments so you will be ok."

• Brohoof 1

@@Shadow Dancer, "I just had a little 'chat' with my receptionist. Or I would of, had she not been put on 'call waiting' mode. Said I had a 'scheduled meeting.' Only I can approve of those. The only ways to have her set up one without my authorization are A. Malfunction. B. A hack. or C. An override code. And guess which one I found?" She then rolled up to Indicus. "So tell me, are the one who used a security override to schedule a meeting with me?"

@

"Ah!" She breathed out as Emerald withdrew her fangs. It was over. She might as well have spent an eternity in Emerald's embrace. Her world was starting to clear back up. She tried to blink away the light headedness. "That just happened. That... actually... happened!" Inside she was screaming like a school filly. She could barely believe it. 

It took her a bit to process what Emerald was saying. It went though a little faster when she then bit her own hoof. "Um um uh, but but but, wouldn't that like defeat the purpose of you drinking at all? And and I don't think ponies, non vampiric ones, can stomach blood! So uh..." She wasn't sure how to react. Should she just take the offer? Is she being rude for refusing it. But wouldn't it be worse if she got sick? Angel didn't know what to do. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

Emerald shook her head, and smiled again. "it's a vampire thing it will taste fine, it won't make you sick and it doesn't defeat the purpose. Think of me if I had a bad kidneys, and your my dialysis machine my blood has little meaning to me, I can lose most of it without concern, but you on the other hand, I mean hoof those damn humans and the ways of talking it's fine just drink a little then we can move on."

• Brohoof 1

Marcus gave the pony in front of him a sideways glance, "No, I got my job like any other and never tried to get any sort of meeting set up with you. Even if I now have the override code due to my position as a security guard here I have only been here for less then a day. Though if you need me to ma'am I can assist in finding the one who did try to set a meeting up with you." 

• Brohoof 1

@@Shadow Dancer,

"That would be appreciated. Thank you. Now to my knowledge, there are two others on duty. A- doesn't say the rank on here, Mr.Shadow and... Captain Bolt." She internally sighed at the mention of the last one. "Know where either of them went?" 

@,

"Move on." Those words now had great significance to Angel. In all her bliss, she almost forgot about the other reason they were here. But even then, the prospect in front of her was running though her head. It was now a reversal of everything she dreamed of. She was now being offered the chance to drink a vampires blood! What would it taste like? Would she get to see Emerald's memories? 

All those thoughts seemed to vanish once she slowly took hold of Emerald's hoof. Two thoughts remained. She, now got to live her dreams. She got to be the vampire. And two... "I wish I brought my plastic fangs with me..." she muttered aloud. She pressed her lips to Emerald's wound.

It was interesting, to say the least, figuring a way to take in the vampony's life water.  Letting the fluid trickle in. Lapping her tongue over the wound.  Pressing her lips to it and suckling it, kissing it in a way. That seemed to work the best. The taste? Not at all what she expected. Nothing like she ever had before. Yet the sensations that began as she 'fed', were indescribable. The closest was like a warmth going though her veins. And somehow, it felt like the inside of her head was being... messaged? Even her wounds felt like they were being stroked by a velvet glove. Angels eye's almost rolled up into the back of her head at what she was feeling.

No wonder Vampires liked to do this so much. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Denim&Venom

Emerald let her continue until she was done she was not fussed with the little amount she was taking from her. There was a slight stinging from her kissing her bite, was it kissing or licking she was rather confused by what she was doing. Guess it helps to actually have fangs. "you know your the first pony I've fed on in 40 years, and your the first non vampire who actually listened to me and drank my own blood after I fed on them."

• Brohoof 1

@,

Angel couldn't help but hear that, even in her blooddrunk stupor. She was honored, but at the same time that brought up questions. 40 years? She broke away from her 'beverage.' "Um, how did you go for so long without feeding? And why am I the first pony to drink your blood?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@Denim&Venom,

"it's a little complicated, I can have life forces blood of ponies is the best but apples are my bread and butter so to speak, and forty years is when my life partner passed away, I just stopped after that and well I did not think about it till you, Angel came and brushed my teeth..."

• Brohoof 1