Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

Register now to remove this ad.

@@Lemon Slices, Sure why not? I also find it amusing that I managed to get in by fucking around

So you were not expecting to actually get really a place in this?

The thing here is that I had a private conversation and that private conversation just gave me a new perspective.

Six is a crowd.

A damn crowd.

You know, six players in a group would be a giant confusion.

So I was doing my calculations and actually, 4 would be the best number in a group to, you know, force interactions to limit.

And we just reached 4...

There are, I guess, two that didn't have commented in this thread to actually join in, but they were reserved. I just don't know how to explain that more politely, but in cold words, it's already full.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not making my entry post until you guys enter a first or something

Oh, and I do enjoy clusterfucks. Just look at my steam name history

• 2 weeks later...

Just a friendly notice guys. :)

While I can understand that conversation can happen; please remember that an OOC thread such as this has a purpose. They are for discussing the main RP itself. While we do try to stay lenient in regards to such posting; it is VERY easy for OT posts to continue into a full-on conversation. As such, we the staff ask that you take such conversations to PM or elsewhere so that the OOC doesn't go off-track.

Again; just a friendly neighborhood notice. :)

• Brohoof 2

Hi @!

So, ahn, we're not using this OOC at all. The rule was to have an OOC thread, and as you can see, our latest post in this thread is a bit old.

Thanks anyway, it's just my fault, as a host things are getting Out Of Focus, but people like us just can't do anything without mixing everything up, and because of that we had started a chat group weeks ago.

• Brohoof 1