Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cookie's Art

Sidera

Heya!
I'm Sidera, an 18 self taught artist who likes drawing mlp, and started keep seriously into fan arts since 2013. Honestly I don't know what can I say, so if you have question, feel free to ask.
Oh wait
I will add some little tips because yes u.u

• I don't do requests. People started to bother me and treat me as a slave, so I have decided to ask not so many moneys for a piece of art, but the quantity that, at least, a person would spend if really interested in what i can draw.
  • I do trades, but rarely. I love trades when they are fair. this means that our skills compared are quite at the same levels. Remember that trades are NOT another way to ask requests.

Ok, time now to show my art. Fistly, here's my Deviantart account http://xsidera.deviantart.com/
Feel free to look around!
And there are some of my prettiest works of art, hope you will like them! C:

sig-4337833.kiss_by_xsidera-d9fi829.pngsig-4337833.gift__midnight_sound_by_xsidsig-4337833.gift_yellsie_by_xsidera-d9cysig-4337833.ych__kaya_by_xsidera-d9es52bsig-4337833.art_trade_nala_by_xsidera-d9sig-4337833.art_trade_bleak_hazel_by_xsi
sig-4337833.sidera_and_pet_by_xsidera-d9 sig-4337833.lightning_dust_by_xsidera-d9sig-4337833.reference_sheet_primarose_by

Edited by Yellow Diamond
Removed prices related to taking commissions.
  • Brohoof 22

Yowza. : o Your work is incredible. *-* It is so clean and the style actually seems quite unique. ^___^ Seriously, this is fantastic work. One day, I may get a commission from you, because that would be an absolute treat. :3

Thank you for sharing these, they are wonderful. :) The first one is my personal favorite. 

• Brohoof 4

Yowza. : o Your work is incredible. *-* It is so clean and the style actually seems quite unique. ^___^ Seriously, this is fantastic work. One day, I may get a commission from you, because that would be an absolute treat. :3

Thank you for sharing these, they are wonderful. :) The first one is my personal favorite.

Thank you too for your kind words, I appreciate them a lot, really -3-

Yea, the first one epresent my ponysona and my boyfriend one, I'm quite proud of it, it took a lot of effert to make, but at the same time, i've understood a lot of new techniques x3

• Brohoof 2

Have to agree with kyoshi, your art is exellent and it is a very adorable style you have.

Glad you think it :3

Wow... I mean... Wow. That's some amazing work right there! Your boyfriend is one extremely lucky b******. Sucks I can't pay for an art piece, but admiring them is clearly more than enough. :D

Thank you so much, Stardust, you kind words means a lot to me >3<

• Brohoof 2

Those incredible :o, Absolutely astounding <3. 1st and 3d ones are my favorite <3 :D :D. Marvelously well done :), it is wonderful to see such fantastic art :squee: 

• Brohoof 2

Greeeeeat work there! You definatly have some talent there ^^ What program did you use?

Thank you! I use Clip Studio Paint PRO, but it costs, around $50 to understand. I f you are looking for a nice program free, I suggest you Krita, that is really similar,

Those incredible :o, Absolutely astounding <3. 1st and 3d ones are my favorite <3 :D :D. Marvelously well done :), it is wonderful to see such fantastic art :squee:

Thank you so much for your words, I appreciate them a lot :3

aaand well, I bet here there are some artists even and even better than me, I'm just an hobbist, you know -3-

• Brohoof 2

aaand well, I bet here there are some artists even and even better than me, I'm just an hobbist, you know -3-

Art quality is very subjective :). It all depends on the individual ^w^. It is true there is a lot of good art out there, but again, it depends on people's taste :). So, in my own opinion, you are one of the great artists out there ^w^. I think your art is wonderful <; 

• Brohoof 1

Art quality is very subjective :). It all depends on the individual ^w^. It is true there is a lot of good art out there, but again, it depends on people's taste :). So, in my own opinion, you are one of the great artists out there ^w^. I think your art is wonderful <;

I agree this, and it makes me even happier seeing that you like it so much, really <3

Seriously, yeah it looks great. Keep up the good work.

I will! Thank you, for your support, Triniton

• Brohoof 2

Nicely done. The style is adorable and the colouring is wonderful. Stuff like your art is what really motivates me to try harder at art myself. x)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nicely done. The style is adorable and the colouring is wonderful. Stuff like your art is what really motivates me to try harder at art myself. x)

Reading this makes me really, joyful. When I've started drawing I had this kind of "inspiration artists" too. And now, after two years, seeing that for someone I've become an inspiration too, makes me stupidly glad, so thank you, your comment made my day <3

These are amazing. I ll be watching you on deviantart ;) '''

Thank you, also for the watch :

EDIT:

Coco Pommel, done today, hope you like it!

Edited by Sidera
  • Brohoof 5

Rapunzel, is that you? XD 

Again, amazing work, I absolutely love it! Brilliant job!

Thank you, and she's not x3

I just saw this one on dA too :D

It's beautiful <3 I love the flow :)

Thank you, I had a lot of fun doing that mane XD
  • Brohoof 1