Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Quote the member above you

Vulcan

Pretty much as the title suggests ^ ^ 

whether it's something the user said from a long time ago or just recently, It can be either from a blog, a post, a status update, or anything so long as it's from the forums. 

given that the thing above me is the forums itself , I guess I'll quote Feld0 o_o

"Welcome to MLP Forums, everypony!"

-Feld0, October 3 2011

(Interestingly enough, that was his first status  update, which since he made the forums, was probably the first status update ever o_o)

• Brohoof 1

"Pretty much as the title suggests ^ ^ 

whether it's something the user said from a long time ago or just recently, It can be either from a blog, a post, a status update, or anything so long as it's from the forums. 

given that the thing above me is the forums itself , I guess I'll quote Feld0 o_o"

-Ghost Boy, about 2 minutes ago.

• Brohoof 2

Seeing as this person's account seems to be deleted, it's hard hunting down where he posted in other topics, so...I guess I shall quote him quoting Vulcan!

"Hello"

-Vulcan, every day

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"What happened to Chuck Norris after Bruce Lee punched him"

Trottermare Galamane, Today 01:30PM

suffice to say, you look really... unsatisfied.

(I hope you get this)

I... Think I've said that once? I don't quite remember the details, though I recognize me saying it. Would you mind refreshing my memory, please?

"What happened to Chuck Norris after Bruce Lee punched him"

Trottermare Galamane, Today 01:30PM

I... Think I've said that once? I don't quite remember the details, though I recognize me saying it. Would you mind refreshing my memory, please?

• 2 months later...

Potato

-You, I guess

...come on, don't tell me you never said "Potato"

(edited)
Pinkeh on the "Ship the Member above you" thread: 

xD It has it's ups and downs for sure. 

We've got Jack over here determined to break apart relationships to make sure that people change their orientation to be with the same gender- which is pretty strange.

And then there's people determined to ship everyone with the same person (Sugar Cube)

There's people who actually ship people, which is ironically strange for this thread that people do that

Then there's me- who has no idea what they're doing with their posts but does it anyways, like I have for 2 years and haven't stopped. 

If you haven't been here, welcome to the shipping thread. The active members on here change a lot so it's never too late to become part of the shipper's thread. c:

OT: VoxPolice x whoever it is that is about to post above me

One of my favourites :3

Edited by The Shipping Cat
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Marik challenges Twilight to a Shadow Duel.  Twilight, being a quick study, picks up the mechanics of the card game with little difficulty.  The duel is neck and neck until Twi, experiencing an unexpected burst of magical energy brought on by the tension of the game and the excitement of learning something new, inexplicably summons this "monster" into battle: Rainbow Dash riding an unamused Applejack.   The legendary Cherry-eyes Blue Rainbow astride Green-eyes Orange Pony boasts an attack of 8000 and can attack your opponent directly.  Even during your opponent's turn.  Even during your opponent's draw phase.  It renders all trap and quick-play spell cards useless and forces Marik to discard his entire hand into the graveyard; no effects that are triggered upon entering the graveyard are triggered at this time.   Twilight dramatically instructs CeBRaGeOP to attack Marik directly, and Marik can only scream, "NooooOOOoooo!" in a voice strangely like that of a little girl as his life points are totally depleted.  Marik is trapped forever in the Shadow Realm where he is constantly glomped by cheerful roaming Kuriboh.   The End.

That made my day, It was awesome XD

• Brohoof 1