Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find out My Little Pony is canceled forever, what would you to save it?

L1ghtn1ng_Flash

If you found out My Little Pony is never coming on again, ever, not even G5, what would you do to keep the show going? how far would you go to get the show back on the air? Would you run the production your self? Donate money? Riot UNTILL the show comes back on? What would you do? I personally would kill someone if it meant the show, ( and most importantly the fandom) would keep having a beating heart and soul.

Edited by L1ghtn1ng Flash

As Apollo Justice would put it:

"The record will show... that when the cancellation was announced, MLP Forums member A.V.... laughed. A laugh louder than any ever heard before... or since. A laugh that echoed in the halls of Bronydom, lingering for what seemed like hours."

Edited by A.V.

Pardon my French, but damn! That's a little extreme, don't you think? Killing someone over a cartoon getting canceled? :o

Yeah it's extreme, but I'm a religious brony (someone who basically worships the show) and I do tend to be an extremist at times, I've never killed anyone, but I would.

Go to Hasbro, or whoever canceled the show, with a music player of some sort, and make them listen to a never ending loop of Spike's Equestria games song, over and over again.

I think they would reconsider after a while.

I would pay to see that lol.

Well, one of these days, they are going to have to can the show, that I know.

I think it's important to make the distinction between "cancelled" and "ended"- though these terms are pretty much used interchangeably. If it was the writers'/Hasbro's choice to end the series because they saw a certain episode or plotline as a satisfying, conclusive end to the series, I don't blame them. If they just decide to can it at some arbitrary point in the series, yeah, there's gonna be a lot of outrage.

Of course, what counts as a satisfying conclusion is a little subjective and I don't want to get into that here...

Edited by PGNatsu

I would immediately become Nightmare Kyoshi, bring about an eternal gaming night onto the world and proceed to cry, eat cookies and play video games with my subjects. Doesn't sound too bad actually.

In terms of reality, I would be quite saddened that such a great show would be canceled when so many absolutely terrible shows stay on television, but I would just embrace these wonderful years that the show has brought me and how it changed my life. The fandom would stay so I would just embrace the fandom. 

• Brohoof 2

If the show were to cancel where it is now, I would be really devastated. But in time, I will learn to be happy that I was to ever stumble into MLP in the first place and be proud that I was part of such an amazing fandom :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You know what, you all made me relize that the internet is a place were people share their thoughts about most anything, so I have no doubt that the My Little Pony Fandom would survive and become what is remembered when the phrase My Little Pony is said. So let's all try to keep the Fandom pure as possible, I understand that the dreaded rule 34 is unavoidable, but that usually stays were it belongs, so let build a legacy for the fandom so future generations may look upon it and say"wow, what an amazing group of people, one of the largest Fandoms of their time", let's build a legend, shall we.

I'm proud to call my self a Brony. Because of this Site and all of its amazing Users, Thank you.

Edited by L1ghtn1ng Flash

I'd be pretty angry if it randomly ended now. But of course I would move on afterwards. It's just a show after all. The show's greatness will be remembered by the fans for a really long time.

• Brohoof 1