Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You find out My Little Pony is canceled forever, what would you to save it?

L1ghtn1ng_Flash

I would be saddened as I have grown an attachment to the show that mirrors my love for the Spyro the Dragon games, but I would move on. There is more to life than the ponies; regardless of how positively my life has been effected by them.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be sad about it for awhile.....probably read/create fanfiction in attempts to fill the hole about "what could have been if the show wasn't canceled"    Then I'd move on with life leaving MLP as a great memory I'll never forget. 

I would:

-Listen how Disney laughs all the way to the bank.

-Organize a team of unsavory neckbeards that would steal, convert, and resurrect the whole thing Dota 2 style. GabeN! IT! IS! TIME!

-Form a transatlantic proto-liberal atheist terrorist organization that would reshape global order with the use of city-scale EMP, squirrels, drone bombs, ninjas, mini submarines, and Toyota pickup trucks … Wait what?

-Browse through the comments with a smug smile while sipping a cup of herbal tea.

-Watch something else.

• Brohoof 1

They know how strong our desire for pony content is, as well as what we are willing to pay for it. MLP is just to successful, and to meaningful to everyone involved. The fandom creates a commerce within itself, the show touches us in ways that even other people cant. It brings the only people that can together, it helps us create and build interpersonal relationships that create opportunities and personal incentive for each other. As it does for the company and franchise.. I would definitley play a part in organizing a community benefit brony rally, to come up with the financial incentive to keep the show on air, with selected writers, and animators on board if necessary.

Well, if it just randomly end RIGHT NOW, I would be saddened, because it means future stories to tell with our colorful horses won't come to light, like the movie. Although, I'll get comfort that the actual show ended in closure, and the happiness it gave me during it's run. I might try to give it a show at art, fic or something and later move on   

Nothing.

The show isn't so important to me that I would go on a rampage over it being cancelled.

Would it be a bummer to me? Sure.

But I wouldn't get angry over it.

Nothing, pretty much. Maybe I'd go "Aww, sucks" or "Bummer" upon hearing the news, but it had a great run, so, can't complain.

The fandom would still be there anyway, so, could still get MLP content even w/o the show. :P

I wouldn't do anything to try and save it. All shows come to an end. I would rather be like "Oh well, it had a good run and it entertained me greatly and got me involved with this fandom :)". Besides, the fandom wouldn't really die out, so I don't have to worry. 

But if it would, then so be it. I am realist, after all ;)

• Brohoof 1

I would start a business selling medication that claims to help with withdrawal symptoms of the cancellation. In reality the medication would just be M&M's mixed with skittles.

Cancelling it would be horrendous, and I guess I would sign a petition to get it back going. But if it ended right now, I would just feel a little sad, take a walk through the snow, think for a while, and sleep it off.

At least it wouldn't be on a cliffhanger. When I learned that Sonic SatAM was cancelled, I was pissed. When Ben Hurst (fairly certain that was his name) died before he could reboot it, I was heartbroken.

But I learned that I need to not be so emotionally attached to shows. When the show ends, I'll still have this fandom.

Probably just wait for Bronies to overthrow Hasbro's board of directors, CEO, COO, etc. And take matters into their own hands, buying the MLP license, infiltrating DHX, and making their own pony series.

Start saving, Bronies.