Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot (revamp): OOC

reader8363

well @@reader8363 made the first move for DM so I'm cool with that.

As for the map I would be glad to draw that out, but I would like to know what all facilities we will have.

As for the classes, what about something akin to MWF with one class on each day (until a new character enters who wishes to play a professor).

• Brohoof 1

I'm still in this role play I just have nothing to post right now. My first class post is ready, but I need to know what is the schedule and if there is any teacher left. We really need a DM

@sugarfootville @guirdanm

Second Sight teaches enchantments. He's a professor. No ide why he isn't included in the first post.

Yeah, I know. Although, I entered those characters before the original dm left. Should we call a mod to help us?

@@reader8363

Then i'll read up quick before posting.

@@reader8363,

"Your name will be called and please be hasty as you make your way up. Once you are here, do not be nervous, just take a deep breath and place your right hoof upon the shoe. It will take only a few seconds and a puff of smoke will rise from the shoe, the color of the smoke will be the same color of the house that you are assigned to."

For the Alicorn House, the colors are crimson and gold.   For the Changling House, the colors are dark, dark green and black.    For the Crystal House, the colors are crystal rose, and crystal clear.

That's what I found scovering our last RP. I'll be doing my post now

I mean, in this RP, we have professors and students.

You guys have to decide which subjects your students will be taking.