Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot (revamp): OOC

reader8363

Bassically crystal magic would be to create artificial crystals, for swords, shield, anything that's can come to your mind as long as you have the power and focus to sustain it.

Edited by Gearhart

@@Gearhart,

Bassically crystal magic would be to create artificial crystals, for swords, shield, anything that's can come to your mind as long as you have the power and focus to sustain it

Awsome! It's my OC's special area :3 Shaping magic! She uses her controll over water to make ice that dies the same :3 Tough learning to controll crystals too might be good for her (angel) 

• Brohoof 2

@@Gearhart,

I'm just currious. Is your OC an Alicorn? It says Peagsi. yet it have a horn on the picture and it is teaching shaping magic :)

Yea, about that... I tend to change it up depending on what the situation is and it's usually a pegasus. However... I'm using him as a unicorn as of this RP.

Also, I won't be able to reply until 8:00 PM Central tomorrow. I have a huge competition starting at 5AM and ending at 8PM so I'm pretty much booked.

@@Gearhart,

may I suggest putting two pics together on his page like this for example will help avoid confusion in future.

Agreed, thanks for the tip

Also, sorry it's a bit early, but only until 8 tomorrow I'll let someone play my charicter.

Edited by Gearhart
  • Brohoof 1

@

patience new one, it don't work like that, people here are from all over the world I'm in AUS for instance your just going to have to be patient. 

• Brohoof 1

@

patience new one, it don't work like that, people here are from all over the world I'm in AUS for instance your just going to have to be patient. 

I am being patient, I was just sayin' what I'm waiting for, don't be so condescending , thanks  :please: