Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot (revamp): OOC

reader8363

We should probably close the RP, for multiple reasons

1. If people join as students faster than we can sort the students to different houses, we'll never move on with the RP.

2. Too many members and the RP would probably die

3. Continuing on the 1st point, if the first part drags too long, some of the RPers might lose interest...

Also, we have not come up with an order in which to conduct the classes, I'm assuming everypony will attend every class. But that raises the issue: some of the students aren't capable of magic, and would aren't compatible with certain classes, for example second sight, who teaches enchantments. ( kinda ironic, given that he's an earth pony )

So, are we gonna let the students float in the void, or have them wandering around campus? Another OC of mine manages a bar in the university.

@,

Best to let the DM decide that sort of thing I guess :D Probably a good way of doing it would be to say certain events last a certain time, like the ceremony, people have a max of 2 - 3 days to take part or be chosen or put into a house randomly, I think it should be easier once the lessons get going 

@,

@,

Why are you talking about resetting and changing the OP, it is completely fine, why not just be content with the way it is going, the layout is good, activity is good, it's off putting when you get a gang of members trying to change an RP is run I would atleast like to take part in a decent RP like this without OOC drama .><  

Jestwinged, try name all of the professors and every member who is currently active in the RP within a minute and you'll see what I'm taking about. It's just really, really messy.

@,

I don' really care to be honest, I like the way it is laid out, people have RL stuff to be doing and it is up to the creator or DM to decide what to do with an RP not you.  

I'm not trying to make an argument, but I just don' like drama of any sorts and find it annoying when things get sabotaged in this way, ask the DM or creator about changes you would like to see and stop trying to suck other members into it, thats not the way roleplays work. 

Edited by Jestwinged

You know, we really shouldn't be arguing over this, it's more of a quality-of-life thing. The RP can still progress in the way it is. Sorry if I offended you or anything. I was giving a suggestion

I don't know how the education system in america works... 

Is it a subject by subject basis?

Edited by Guest

Hey there, guys! Don't panic.

Hey, @@reader8363, to get you the ownership of the OP as the new DM, we need you to post some throwaway junk below here so we can merge the two posts. As soon as you get the chance to, we'll be able to do it really quickly.

@@reader8363,

Aaaand done. Have fun with your new OP, Sir DM.

• Brohoof 1