Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot (revamp): OOC

reader8363

Has everyone been gathered in the classroom? I haven't been checking. Too many posts X.X

Sorry to keep you guys waiting :( I assumed that some interactions were still going on since fling introduced a few more OCs.

( by the way, Canterlot university is the name of the 1 Brony convention I have in my country. No wonder it sounded familiar to me)

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

There's no way to post about second sight pointing at Crystal and letting her answer the question without a mod awarding me cookie points for insufficient word count unless I put in a bunch of filler text

@,

there is always to make word count I made word count once by talking a pure amount of bullshit you see how easy it actually is to make word count as you can see im at well let's see  *checks glasses* well by my calculations i seem to be at a word count of 201. 

@,

probably not if you have not read her profile she distrusts unicorns due to Sombra it's a general dislike so if Flearia talks to her well it shall be fine.

• Brohoof 1

edit: Just to clarify, Second Sight is an earth pony. I just realised that neither my signature nor my posts described this

Notes for post #309

Within Cleopatra’s jewel, (1)

The gift of Thoth, (2)

(The soul of Gaia,) (3)

We wish for power accrual. (4)

Life water we bring, (5)

And for blessings ask, 

Permission before casting

Spells of earthen order. (6)

Feculent and Gravid Emerald, (7)

Astarte in your beauty, (8)

Blessed we herald

The coming of greenswards new. (9)

(1) Cleopatra's favorite precious gem was the emerald

(2) Thoth's gift to humanity is an account of history called the Emerald Tablets. These tablets contain a treasure trove of knowledge and are invaluable. One may read the Emerald Tablets online for free, and I recommend it as well if you like reading.

(3) Many earth goddesses have been represented with emeralds, among them Gaia, the earth herself.

(4) Andante wants to add his own magick to supplement Second Sight's spell. Specifically blood magick, as alluded to in lines 5 and 6.

(5) Life water: blood

(6) Another way of saying spells that earth ponies can use

(7) Feculent: of or containing dirt, sediment, or waste matter.

(8) The emerald is being likened to the Goddess Astarte, the goddess of love, fertility, and war.

(9) Foreshadowing; greenswards: flora.

Edited by SugarfootWillie