OOC University of Canterlot (revamp): OOC

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, everyone!   Just as a few you have said, just because someone posts in a style that deviates from the norm doesn't automatically mean it's bad, especially if the DM is okay with it; after a

Okay guys, since you all agree to drop it, I suggest you really do drop it this time. Poking each other about what is or is not condescending is not helping the matter. And nobody needs to put in any

Alicorn. Adante.  @@SugarfootWillie, Ratchet @, Flimp "the pegasus" @@Flinp,    Changling, Flearia @,  Midnight. @@MidnightMadness1,  Travelture@@reader8363,    Crystal. Crystal@, . Ging

Posted Images

I don't suppose there would be an opening for magic teachers of some kind?

I have an OC here who could do magical history, or some kind of dark magic class perhaps?

If not I have another who can serve as a student! :P

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1
Badges

Just out of curiosity, If I was to accept the student, what house would she be in.  

*has a quick reread over them*

Changeling, definitely :P

Badges

Should we kick flamestreak? Every other RPer in this RP is quite dedicated ( and very active nonetheless ). It would be a shame for this RO to die just because of one guy.

Sorry everyone, school's been pretty hectic lately, and I've haven't had much time on the forums. I'll try for now on to be more active, I don't wish to ruin this Rp because of my inactivity 

@@Flinp

Stardust has stopped. I'm the dm right now.

I think Musical Strokes will be okay.

@@Flinp,

Everyone is first year, so you don't know what house your in. You have to get sorted into your house first 

• Brohoof 1
Badges

I would like to join, this sounds like something I can get into...

Name: Gearhart (Link down below)

Subject you would like to teach (Professors):

Before I sign up, do I chose what class I teach? and from what?

Edited by Gearhart

Ok then, how does transmutation magic sound, more specifically making crystals out of thin air?

Edited by Gearhart