Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc University of Canterlot (revamp): OOC

reader8363

@@SugarfootWillie,

Keep it as you'v always done! 

@,

If you can't understand it then your just to bad at reading in a total. not english maybe. but at a total* it is just as readable as any other post here* If you can't accept it then just leave it!

@

Something about you going into your room and getting yourself ready for the next day :)

• Brohoof 2

@,

Um, I hate to be rude, but I think his style is really good and, although I don't get it myself, I feel it has a place in this type RP. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean he can't write the way he finds the most pleasurable, after all this rp is just for fun and if he thinks that's the most enjoyable way then he can do whatever he wants. 

And also correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be a new to this Rp, you can't come into this and start demanding things because you don't get something. Try to get familar with the style of writing

Edited by The Real 1990
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, everyone!

Just as a few you have said, just because someone posts in a style that deviates from the norm doesn't automatically mean it's bad, especially if the DM is okay with it; after all, ultimately, what DM says, goes.

If anyone doesn't agree with how someone else does things when everyone is okay with it, then there's always the option to find another roleplay.

• Brohoof 5

For simplicity I'll just say that it's open till really late, but only opens slightly before noon

Hey, Reader. If you look at my OC pages, you will notice that they have certain 'mods' that can be enabled to change how they're played.

Can I use the magic mod for Second Sight?

And if Inn Keep had meta knowledge it'd be slightly awesome. He could be the unofficial professor of quantum physics

Edited by Guest

@

"What... exactly are you going... to do with that?" Inn Keep asked out of curiosity. "You going to drink out of that or something?"

For handling alcohole and not knowing what you want water for :( dw i'll tell ya :)

When your tasting wine or wiskey you use water on the side to fix the taste and flavor of it in your glass. My father does that all the time when we drink and pushes me to learn it.

The keyword was bowl. I assumed he would drink water our of a cup or something. ( who drinks water out of a bowl? )

@,

Again, stop being so condescending. My reading is actually fine, my writing is fine and just because I can't understand that style doesnt mean that it's bad.

@,

I'm not demanding anything, do me a favor and actually read what I wrote :)  

In general guys, I was just sayin' that I could not understand his style of writing, I have nothing against it, but can you stop acting like children and actually be helpful instead of attacking me for not ever coming across that style of writing before. Like I said if I can't understand what he says to my OC, my OC will just be confused and not be able to reply properly, I never asked him to change the way he writes.

Okay guys, since you all agree to drop it, I suggest you really do drop it this time. Poking each other about what is or is not condescending is not helping the matter. And nobody needs to put in any more cents, there's enough 2 cents running around to buy a Starbucks Iced, Half Caff, Ristretto, Venti, 4-Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon, Dolce Soy Skinny Latte Upsidedown, and nobody wants that.

• Brohoof 4