Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

Musical takes the Paintbrush " Um, thanks. Can you give me the Parasprite now? I don't really know which class I am, so yeah, I'm just doing random things around the school." Musical says " But uh, I belive you know what class I should attend and stuff? ...Or maybe not?"

@@Flinp,

Feeder said as he placed the parasprite into his bag,

"You have enchanting next. Come, I'll take you there, Musical is it?"

As he was walking out of the dining hall, he looked at the pony and said,

"Why do you want this parasprite anyways, and what is the truth, that really wasn't a good lie."

Edited by reader8363

@reader8363

" I- Um- Yes, Musical Strokes, sir. And, do I really need to attend to Enchanting class? I'm not really a Unicorn." Musical says, ignoring his question about the truth The good think is that he didn't noticed the...how do I call it? "Skin" of paper. Actually, he said that all the animals should be taken to..."Shadow" or something? Judging by the name, I don't think they are in good hands...I should spy on them. This deep tought made Musical daydream for a bit.

Edited by Flinp

@@Flinp

Feeder said as he led Musical to the enchanting class, 

"Yes, all the first years have the same class and the class right now is Enchanting. Also, you haven't answered my question, why do you want this parasprite? Also, call me professor or Feeder, I never really liked being called sir.

Shadow took a gulp  of his drink and said in a normal, but creepy and mysterious voice,

"Nope, they just left, like they vanished without a trace."

He laughed and leaned back in the chair. He said as he looked out the window, 

"Apart from the venom incident, none comes to mind."

Indus raised an eyebrow, his eyes flickering a bit. Now Shadow had his full attention.

Vanished without a trace... now things are finally starting to sound interesting.

"The venom incident, you say?" He asked, taking a polite sip of his drink, "Care to elaborate?"

@,

Many thanks for having us

Though time wishes to part

Our paths in ways rather brusk

We give promise of furture talks.

Gingerly we amble home

For materials of magick

Necessary to the hippodrome

Inclined to academics.

Slowly our kind dwindles

As the Gates of Grace greet

One less during their vigil

Dispelling imposters like gleet.

The House of Solitude now resides

With numbers as lamentable as one.

Within the Well of Óðr

We drink of Óðrœrir

And tools of magick gather

For Enzo’s enchantments.

Runes we gather, for futures seek.

Gems we collect, for powers focused.

salt and sage, for purity’s ring.

Blood we pour, for powers strengthened.

Hurriedly we haul our tools:

To the meet kings are timely,

Where in front we establish

Tools for lessons to learn.

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob

Shadow placed his cup down and said, 

"A student walked outside at night, and this was when the creatures outside could roam at night, the snake outside saw her, slithered towards her and bite her. I woke up to the student screaming, and I made the snake back off and rushed her to the hospital. She's fine right now and from that point, the class was made and they weren't allowed to roam at night."

@@Flinp

Feeder said as he reached the class,

"You already answered it. The question was why you wanted the parasprite. To your question if you could have it is no. I'm going to run it by Shadow to see how it would have gotten in or he brought it here recently. Here is your class."

Feeder walked through the hall, telling students to get to class.

" But! uh...I guess its fine." Musical says They problably won't notice the paper skin, plus, if they notice, theres no proof that I'm the one who did it. Although my freaking out was a bit of proof for them. But still, they problably won't find out any tiime soon...right? Ugh. I should care for the whole Enchanceting on this class right now. Do pegasus magic counts?

Edited by Flinp

After having gotten several of the first year students to follow her. flearia and many more students entered the classroom for enchanting! As being her usual and wanting as much study attention as she could. Flearia picked the front row and begun to unpack her study supplies consisting of several papers. Ink. Her phenix quill. The amathyst gemtone and her own copy of advanced enchanting. She also noticed that many other students. Both them she had seen at dinner and. Reakfast. But also many other who she hadn't greated. Was placing themself in somewhat a half circle around her. 'Oh great! We're already surrounded... We ahouldn't have showed our matic for that other professor at dinner' she tought to herself and Irra.

Shadow placed his cup down and said, 

"A student walked outside at night, and this was when the creatures outside could roam at night, the snake outside saw her, slithered towards her and bite her. I woke up to the student screaming, and I made the snake back off and rushed her to the hospital. She's fine right now and from that point, the class was made and they weren't allowed to roam at night."

Indus blinked as he listened to the story, taking polite sips as Shadow went on. A student getting bitten while walking around at night... the lack of such a subject to teach made even less sense now.

"This student," he finally spoke up, "Is she still around?"

Ginger Lightning was kind of confused by the map...Probably because she was holding it upside down. She flipped the map right side up and found that she could get the class easier. She  trotted to her Enchanting class. How can a half changeling Pegasus enchant anything? sure she can walk on a cloud or make it rain and in theory she could use changeling magic to change her appearance...Of course she has never actually tried changing her appearance. Maybe she could change her mane or pelt color...She decided to try that later because at this point she was just spacing out infront of her enchanting class's door...

• Brohoof 1

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow walked to a cage and opened it, a pixy/fairy looking thing came out and hovered over Shadow's drink, then dipped its hands into the drink, then brought them back up to its mouth and started drinking the liquid in its hands.

Shadow said as he sat down, 

"If ya mean that she is in school, no, she graduated a few years ago."

Shadow walked to a cage and opened it, a pixy/fairy looking thing came out and hovered over Shadow's drink, then dipped its hands into the drink, then brought them back up to its mouth and started drinking the liquid in its hands.

Shadow said as he sat down, 

"If ya mean that she is in school, no, she graduated a few years ago."

Indus watched as the pixie emerged from the cage and shared Shadow's drink with him. Now this was a fascinating sight.

"I see, well, congratulations to her," he said, then looked at the tiny creature, "I've never seen a pixie this close up before. They tend to stay away from our kind."

@@Unicorncob,

The pixie looked at the pony and then went back to its own thing, Shadow said as he looked at the pixie.

"Yeah, some are shy, and others are just plain mischievous, but this one is okay with others.

He placed a claw on and the pixie moved out of the way, After he took a gulp, he set it down and said as the pixie resumed drinking.

"I don't think I have caught your name. Name's Shadow, what's yours?"

Crystal walked to and then into the enchanting class found a free desk and sat down. She got out the various things she thought she might need and took her ear piece out and turned off her music, she learned the hard way about having music on in class teachers did not like it and she did not really learn so no music during class. She looked around to see who was in.

@@Mentis Soliloquy@,

Travelture stirred from the cloud and looked around the classroom. Students were filling up the room. He said as he grabbed the part of the cloud he was laying on and shifted it a little,

"Someone tell me when the teacher is in the classroom."

He laid back down and relaxed

(Travelture is right now a dark blue pegasus)

The pixie looked at the pony and then went back to its own thing, Shadow said as he looked at the pixie.

"Yeah, some are shy, and others are just plain mischievous, but this one is okay with others.

He placed a claw on and the pixie moved out of the way, After he took a gulp, he set it down and said as the pixie resumed drinking.

"I don't think I have caught your name. Name's Shadow, what's yours?"

"I see," Indus nodded, still watching the pixie as he drank, "Such intriguing creatures. I did a bit of looking into their origins, but didn't find much."

He set his mug down and looked at Shadow. "Pardon me. I am Professor Indus Moonquill. Teacher, author and historian."

Ginger Lightning walked into the classroom and sat down in a spare seat. she then took out her sketch book to finish drawing and color the drawing of a dragon she started the night before. once she finished the dragon she thought about what else she could draw after all the teacher wasn't there yet...So maybe she could draw the scene from her nightmare...

Heart was walking on the halls, lost " Wow, the owner of this don't really bothered to make the halls self-explanatory?!" she says, in front of the enchanceting class.

Musical heard her, and walked after her " Uh, I'm pretty sure this is the class we should attend" he says

"Why- thank you!" she says, entering the class

"Whatever..." Musical says, entering with her I'm pretty sure I just gave wrong information right now

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow  scooted his cup to the side and said, as he held out his claw,

"Pleasure to meet you, Indus. Hope ya didn't want formality. Being around Feeder has a way of doing that."

Feeder opened the door leading to outside and walked the Shadow's house, he opened the door and said when he saw Indus sitting there,

"Sorry, didn't know you had company.

The bell for first period went off, signalling that class has started.

Edited by reader8363

@

summer walked to the classroom, but not through the hallways, she tried to avoid those as much as possible. but that ment she had to walk all around the university to come as close to the classroom as she could. then, when she entered the long hallway she shiverd and walked to the classroom as fast as she could. when she came there she saw that flearia was allready there. she saw that there where many students standing around flearia. summer walked through the circel of curious students and placed her stuff down next to flearia. she saw that her friend was a bit uncomfortable from all the attention she got so summer stood up and said to the other students 'if I where you, I would go find the best place now. otherwise you can't sit anywhere' and she looked at the other ponys with an innocent look in her eyes. 

• Brohoof 1

Shadow  scooted his cup to the side and said, as he held out his claw,

"Pleasure to meet you, Indus. Hope ya didn't want formality. Being around Feeder has a way of doing that."

Feeder opened the door leading to outside and walked the Shadow's house, he opened the door and said when he saw Indus sitting there,

"Sorry, didn't know you had company.

The bell for first period went off, signalling that class has started.

"Likewise," Indus nodded, and took Shadow's claw in his hoof to shake, "Feeder? Who would that be?"

He looked up and saw Feeder entering the house, and gave him a polite nod. "Good morning, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

His ears flicked as he heard the first bell go off, keeping his annoyance at not teaching inside.

@@Unicorncob

Shadow looked up and said,

"Feeder, I didn't expect to see ya here. What bring you here on this day?

Feeder said as he placed the jar with the parasprite inside it on the table,

"No, your not. A student was chasing it in the dining hall. He said that it came in and ate his paper."

Shadow looked at the parasprite and said, 

"Ya know I wouldn't ever bring this here. Don't parasprites eat food, not paper?"

Feeder nodded and said, as he left,

"Ya can handle the pest and the student was trying to make an excuse why it was there."

After Feeder left, Shadow sighed and said, 

"That's Feeder, he's the one in charge of the school."