Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

Flearia headed Summer's warning and enveloped herpapers wirh her aura just the second beforesummer had flew up a bit into the air. Shortly after, there was a small warm breeze coming from Summer's wingbeat that was focused towards the gem.

When the breeze hit the gem it emitet a small electric charge on the table, not a big one to make it noticeable from anywhere but the table. But it still a reaction.

"You did it! Good jobb Summer!" Flearia said with a big suprised smile. Not even a second afterwards the bell rang. Telling that the class was over.

"Huh? We have to go out?"

@,

"You did it! Good jobb Summer!"
summers eyes started to shine when she landed on the ground and heard flearia's prais. 'really? did it do something?'  summer said when she quickly walked to the table and looked at the gem. but the gem didn't look that different at all. 'are we suposed to take the gem or do we have to leave it here?' summer asked her friend just before she put the gem in her saddlebags. then she thought that if they needed it she could always pick it up later so  she left the gem on the table and put her other stuff in her bags.

and don't try to provoke the creatures out there."

'animals?' summer said, 'is this class animal care or something? nice!' and she smiled. summer really liked animals, even the 'scary' ones that you could see in the ever free forest.

• Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning,

Second Sight glanced at the changeling's work. 'I'll study that enchantment later. Hopefully, I would learn enough from it to teach by the end of it.'

@,

'That unicorn. She's talented. Talented beyond her level. She could consider skipping a year or 2 ahead.

@Everyone

The bell rang, Second Sight perked up. "Well, that went by fast. Alright, class dismissed. Leave your gems on the tables, and I'll collect them later."

" Alright! I'm going! bye! " Musical says, accidentally dropping his Paintbrush, and Blossom going with him

Wait...is that...The Paintbrush? Heart soon levitates the Paintbrush with her magic

I should give it back to him...but for now, I'm gonna play with it...

Heart soon draws fire on the white ground, and walks away I just wan't to see their faces when the whole classroom burns down!

@

Travelture woke up to see that class was over, he bolted up and said as he pulled it out of his bag, 

"I hope it's okay that I changed the color."

He ran over the painting of fire, then he stopped turned around, levitated a sponge and cleaned it off the floor. When it was gone, he continued on his way.

When student started coming outside, he stretched and his snake came over to him. He pat its head and it curled around him

(edited)

Upsurging from the throne of knowledge

We ruminate our prevailing destination

Beyond these bounds with our haulage.

@@Flinp

Should we saunter as you say

To the piedmont of Alicorn,

And in esplanade lay

Learn habitudes of creatures,

We must needs propitiate

Those epithetical of the ether.

Edited by SugarfootWillie

" Um...I'm sorry but...I don't...understand what you ment...can you speak "non-classy"?" Musical asks

Heart soon stumbled over Blossom " Ugh- Oh, hi-" " go away you all, I need to find a good place to draw...things!" she says, walking away

" Rude..." Actually, I'm gonna follow her... Blossom says, soon following Heart.

Ginger Lightning was thinking about taking out the enchanted gem and playing with it for a while after all that was the first time she ever used changeling magic instead of her usual Pegasus magic...And she really wanted to see what else the gem could do.

@@Unicorncob,

The scorpion grew tired. It let a small yawn like hiss, curled it's tail around its body and closed its eyes.

Shadow watched as some of the students come outside, most of them walked towards him, but were cautious of the snake that was around him, the other were trying to get themselves bitten or worse.

The scorpion grew tired. It let a small yawn like hiss, curled it's tail around its body and closed its eyes.

Indus watched the scorpion nestle down to sleep on his desk, and he simply let it be as he studied the book more.

"Seems we have a companion, Isaac," he commented. The owl simply gave a small clack of his beak and settled on his perch.

Hm... necromancy... raising the dead... magical corruption...

Heart, Blossom and Musical came outside

" So...does anyone have any ideia of were we should go? I'm kind of lost..."

" I don't know, maybe the place were everyone is going as well?" Heart asks

" Obviously, but still..."

Blossom grabs the Paintbrush that felt on the ground " Uh, I think someone lost this..."

Wait- how did I dropped it?!

Flearia nodded to Summer as she started to put away her equipments again. Notes about what have happend. Not her own work. But wjat she saw the other students do.

"At it emitted a small electric spark. Tough you probably couldn't see it. But you was on the right way of using it." she showed Summer a paper with a few math equations, cloud shapes and thunder on it. "My beliefe is that the magic in your wind makes the gemstone react to the pressure of it. Altough just a normal wind breeze won't make it do anything. It needs to have The pegasi magic in it."

Flearia keept on trying to explain her ccalculation as she finished packi g her equipments and enev picked up her sleeping companion in her aura and placed her on her head.

"So we got a special event out in the castle grounds now? Guess we need tp make our way there. Your ready to go Summer?"

@,

'only an electric spark' summer said, but not really to flearia, she was thinking out loud 'maybe I need to make a stronger breeze the next time. no, I can't do that, I'll blow the classroom away. maybe I could try it outside, but then I need to make sure not to blow the gem away.'

she got called back to reality when flearia said something about a special event outside. 'hmm-hm, I'm ready' she said and nodded. then she trotted out of the classroom, making her way to the castle garden. there was a little house and there where all kinds of creatures. summer got really happy when she saw them, this was summers kind of class. she couldn't wait for it to start.

Travelture sprinted through the halls, trying to get to the next class on time. When he got there, he sat down to catch his breath.

The bell rang indicating that the next class has started.

Shadow heard the bell, stood on his hind legs so everyone could see him and said, "Hello, Name's Shadow. Welcome to.."

He sighed and said mostly to himself,

"After all these years I haven't figured out a name.

He turned to the class and said,

"Let's just call it Safety and care of dangerous creatures. Don't try to touch any of them, unless I tell ya can. Most of these creatures could kill ya, or seriously hurt ya."

" Meh, he is problably lieing, that snake didn't killed me at all." Musical says

" THERE'S A SNAKE?!" Heart screams

" Yeah..." Musical says, and he starts to draw a antidote on the ground, and it comes out

" Did you- do that drawing- came out of the ground?" Blossom asks

" Yeah, that's what this Paintbrush does."

'Safety and care of dangerous animal hmm? This will be intetesting! Don't you think Irra? We might discover some new strategy to use when encountering wild animals' Flearia tought as she shared her toughts with her companion whom where still in her mini wolf form in Flearia's legs.

"This will be interesting to listen to" she whispered to Summer.

@,

"This will be interesting to listen to" she whispered to Summer

summer nodded at flearia's comment 'I hope it will not be only lissening' she whispered back. sure, lissening to instructions about animal savety was okay but puting it into reality was something different. summer hoped that this would be the lesson to show off what she could do, maybe she could even show her classmates how to destroy a timberwolf. even though she didn't expect there to be a timberwolf, they are far to dangerous to have walking around a university.

@@Flinp

Shadow heard the three talking and said,

"That snake was harmless. This snake behind me can probably kill any living creature in a few minutes after a bite."

@@Summer Breeze,@,  

He turned to the other and said, 

"Before I talk about the snake behind me, How many of ya have dealt with dangerous creatures, I'm not talking about magic dangerous. I'm talking about creatures that use venom, poison, or brute strength. When ya raise your hand, could ya say what it was and how ya survived the encounter."

@@reader8363,

"Before I talk about the snake behind me, How many of ya have dealt with dangerous creatures, I'm not talking about magic dangerous. I'm talking about creatures that use venom, poison, or brute strength. When ya raise your hand, could ya say what it was and how ya survived the encounter."

summer looked at the teacher and lissened to what he said, then she inmediately raised her hoof 'I have!' she said enthusiasticly and she didn't wait for the teacher to give her permission to talk but just continued 'when I was near appeloosa once there was a stampede, does that count as a dangerous thing? well, anyway, since I have wings it wasn't too difficult to bring myself to savety but there was an other time in the ever free forest that was much scarier. I was on a exploration trip once, when I was younger and just moved in there, and I was alone in the ever free forest for some days. I saw something in the bushes and it was the most adorable little bear. I wanted to pet it but turned out that mother bear was just behind the bushes and she aprearantly didn't want to share her baby so she got really angry. back then I wasn't used to fly and I was so scared that I completely forgot how to do it. mother bear came closer and I walked away, backwards, and kept eye contact with her. then I couldn't walk any further because there where thorn bushes behind me so I just stood still and tried not to be scared because I heard that they could smell fear. the mother bear sniffed me and then decided that I wasn't dangerous and walked away' summer finished her rant and looked at the teacher with a big smile on her face.

Edited by Summer Breeze

@@Summer Breeze

Shadow nodded and said,

"Stampedes are dangerous, but it's with more than one. A mother bear on the other claw is different. There is one thing that I've learned is that ya don't mess with babies. I can't tell ya how many time I had to run after one of my animals. That was interesting how ya survived. Does anyone have a story before I continue?"

Shadow turned to the snake and said as he rubs its head, 

"Most snakes uses venom to slow or kill their prey, this one isn't different. This one can shut down the nerves. Think of it as a glass of liquid when your pouring it in, that how the venom works, It starts at the bottom of the body and heads to the head. I think the medical only has a few bottle so don't go and get yourself bitten."

Travelture levitated some paper and started writing notes.

" So, when is the next class gonna start? I'm kind of bored doing absolutly nothing HERE!!"

"Chill, they are problably organizing stuff...By the way, what is the next class?"

Is it safe to pet that...thing...that will problably kill us all with her venom or something?

@@Flinp,

Shadow said as he finished petting the snake,

"She won't harm me, I've had her as long as I've been the groundskeeper."

A thick spider made it's way towards the three. Shadow smiled and said, 

"On the other claw, that one next to ya should be taken lightly. Its venom could paralyse ya. So, no sudden movement if ya don't mind."

Travelture wrote down notes of everything Shadow said.

(Got the idea of the spider from a book.)

Edited by reader8363

• 2 months later...

"Changelings have toxic venom in their fangs? And if so what can that venom do to ponies?" Ginger Lightning asked she was really curious about why Changelings have fangs and since snakes have venom in their fangs then maybe changelings have venom.