Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

Hacktune dived into a deep thinking, he think about life, meaning of it, everything. He doesn't realize he's being called. After a moment, all the information feeded back into him and he suddenly stand up and said "HERE", he took off his headphones  "Sorry, I was in a deep thinking." he said with a smile. He come up to the stage. "So.. how do i do this?"

• Brohoof 1

@@HackTune,

Shadow stared at Hacktune, then he sighed and said as he looked at the parchment,  

you just put your hoof into the shoe and it will show two different colors. The colors will sort you in your house. Just a friendly advice. You know that deep thinking in public might get you into trouble.

• Brohoof 1

"Alrite, thanks. Sometimes just going into deep thinking just, great I guess...." Hacktune put his hoof into the shoe like as shadow said. then the color appear. Hacktune looked into the color curiously "This means I'm staying at crystal house?" He asked,raising an eyebrow

• Brohoof 1

Shadow's metal wings twitched very little, but noticeable. He said as he look around,

"Yes, now will you kindly go to your house, so we could keep going."

He scratch the bottom of his mouth and said once he was done,

@,

"Crystal, come up and get sorted."

(I think Crystal would be good in alicorn house.) 

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363

(I was thinking that too)

As Crystal made her way to the front so she could be sorted she got some looks from various ponies, including students and staff a Crystal pony is not common outside the Empire. Now that is somthing you don't see very often a Crystal pony not in the Empire well, this is interesting... Crystal cautiously approached Shadow...

• Brohoof 1

@,

Shadow looked at her and said,

"Crystal, please step into the shoe and be sorted into your house."

The he looked at the parchment and said to himself as he took off his glasses, 

"These glasses are bugging me, well they should get used to me. Because they will be seeing me around the school.

He opened his eyes to show that they were red snake eyes.

• Brohoof 1

"Alrighty, Crystal house." He went down the stage. " I'll think I'm  gonna wait out till all of it done" He said while going back to his seat.
'Welp, maybe I could play my guitar after all of this done.' He thought. He took out his phone and started to stream in the social media.

• Brohoof 1

crystal put her hoof in the shoe and the colors of Crystal house were displayed, a few whispers in the crowd saying, "well that was a surprise." "A Crystal Pony for Crystal house." "Know who's gonna be house prefect or at least mascot."Crystal retrieved her hoof and went over to the Crystal houses table, she announced to the ones around her, "This is too confusing call me Bass less confusion."

• Brohoof 1

Shadow read off a few names of students and watched them come up to the shoe, get sorted, then went to their tables, then said as he looked around the dining hall,

@,

"Flamestreak, why don't you wake up, get up here and be sorted before sitting down, maybe you're in the wrong house."

• Brohoof 1

@, @@HackTune, @@Summer Breeze, @@reader8363,

Ginger Lightning shifted her wings and fixed her mane She was pretty she was pretty sure she was going to be in the crystal or changeling house but she couldn't figure out which she would be in And standing was starting to make her hooves hurt so she adjusted her self to be more comfortable as she stood there waiting to be called.

Shadow read off a few names of students and watched them come up to the shoe, get sorted, then went to their tables, then said as he looked around the dining hall,

@,

"Flamestreak, why don't you wake up, get up here and be sorted before sitting down, maybe you're in the wrong house."

I never got a answer from the other ponies, oh well they probably didn't hear me or something. Just as my vision came into focus another pony, Who's dirt brown mane and tail looked like a balloon was rubbed vigorously against it not to long ago, The stallion's coat was ink colored with a dark shade of skin around his muzzle. His eyes were a VERY faint blue, to call this pony weird looking would be........fair. Whatever I'm not the one to judge.

"Sorry sir, just a bit tired today." He held what I was pretty sure looked like a horseshoe in hoof. I reached my wing into the shoe and a few colors were displayed.

"Um......The Crystal house? Alright that's cool."

Interesting, I won an national tournament back in high school. I thought that would be enough for me to be put into the Alicorn house but this isn't bad at all.

"Anyone else here in the Crystal house?" 

A navy coated unicorn walked toward the main building of the campus, a matching coloured aura enveloping a pocket watch hovering just out of his suit jacket's chest pocket.

Hm, the ceremony should not be over yet, he thought, Damned trains.

He walked inside the building and took a look around for the teachers' hall.

Hm, there should be a... Ah yes, here we go.

Using a directory on the walls, he found the doors to the hall and used his magic to push them open. Rows of students were sat, waiting for the ceremony to continue. Not intimidated by the sea of faces in his direction, he simply walked in, down a row not populated by starting pupils waiting to be sorted into their houses, and took a seat at the faculty table.

"My apologies," he simply said, "I was delayed."

Shadow said as he looked at his parchment, 

"Just wait after the ceremony, then you'll be able to sleep"

@@GingerLightning,

He looked up and said,

Ginger Lightning, come up and get sorted.

Travelture pulled out a map and started drawing lines and writing numbers down, he occasionally looked around then went back to the map 

@@reader8363, @@Unicorncob, @,

Ginger lightning trotted up onto the stage and put her holey hoof in the sorting shoe. rose pink and crystal clear the colors of the Crystal house.

She trotted off stage on the wrong side and trotted over to the other ponies in the crystal house. "Well,It would have been ironic if i got the Alicorn house or the changeling house..."She muttered to herself.

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow turned around to the teacher and said, 

"It's fine, but don't try to make a habit of it.

Then he went back to the parchment.

@@Summer Breeze

He said after he read off a few names,

"Summer Breeze, come up and get sorted into your house."

After feeder was done, he walked back into the dining hall to see how it was going.

A Pegasus was walking around on the school gates, listening to a certain song. I don't think this year will be THAT great like that guy said. I can barely talk to anyone here, plus, I'm always the weirdo...anyways. Maybe I should "explore" the school more? Maybe I can find something interesenting. But I doubt the Pegasus thought, and started to walk on a random direction.

Edited by Flinp

@@reader8363,

when summer heard her name she looked up. she was happy to be called because she had been waiting a long time and it started to get a little boring. she walked up and placed her hoof in the horse shoe. pink and blue snoke came out of it, the same collors as summer coat and mane. I knew i would be in the chrystal house summer thought. at least she already knew hacktune and the other ponys in the house seemed nice to.

• Brohoof 1

Shadow turned around to the teacher and said, 

"It's fine, but don't try to make a habit of it.

Then he went back to the parchment.

"Not to worry," the stallion said, in a hushed tone, "This will be the last time."

He watched as the students were sorted into their houses via the shoe, which seemed to flash different colours from each pony's hoof.

A house system? How quaint.

He crossed his forehooves on the table and watched in silence.

Shadow looked at the parchment and said as he rolled it up and dropped it in, 

@@MidnightMadness1,

"Midnight Madness, come up and get sorted."

He got on all fours and said as he headed out the door,

"Once the student is done, you all can head to your bedrooms. If I missed anyone, talk to the teachers and they'll help."

He strolled out of the school and went to a tree that been there a while. He laid down against it, wrapped his wings around himself and fell asleep.

OOC: For visual reference 

http://imgur.com/qAqskOj

RP

@@reader8363

@@Unicorncob

The wind blew gently across the walkway to the University entrance as Ratchet walked at a steady pace towards the large double doors situated at the front of the building, getting closer she could see light spilling from the windows and hear voices coming from inside, the ceremony must already be getting underway. She flicked her mane off her face, checking her hoof watch she shrugged, readjusted her large sports type bag slung over her shoulder and walked closer to the doors. Upon reaching them she slid inside, Ratchet stopped for a moment to take in her new ''home'' and a feeling swelled in her chest of both excitement, pride but also of nervousness, it was her first real time away from living with her parents but she relished the independence.

Trotting down the hallway, her hooves clattering a little on the wooden floor, Ratchet managed to quickly make headway of the directional signs posted on the walls and within a couple of minutes found herself in the ceremony room. Stopping once again her mouth dropped open a little and she swiveled her head, looking at the ponies around her before shaking her head a little, snapping out of her daydream, she proceeded to the main stage where there were, who she assumed, the teachers sitting. 

Arriving onto the stage, Ratchet noticed there was some kind of sorting process going on, students were being assigned to houses, she could see that the houses listed were called: House Alicorn, House Changeling and House Crystal. Approaching the desk she cleared her throat, flicked her mane away from her face and grinned cheekily before saying, '' Hey guys, my name is Ratchet... Uh, whats this sorting ceremony all about? Do I have to take some kind of test, or take some kind of exam or do I just get put in a house at random? '' Before any of them could speak she hastily added ''If there is any kind of house that does lots of sporting activities then count me in '' she said stomping her hoof down confidently but gently. 

Edited by Jestwinged

the Pegasus was silently walking around on school, carefull to no one notice him. I'm kind of hungry...maybe I should ask for something on the Cafeteria...or maybe not. I don't wan't to bother anyone here...but I will problably end up doing it. I guess its just my problem. Hmm...its weird how almost no one is walking here. Or I'm just sucefully avoiding them or they vanished?...

Edited by Flinp
  • Brohoof 1

(Oh well caution to the wind!)

Gearhart was busy preparing his class for tomorrow, making sure that all of the students materials were ready. "I'm almost certain that they won't know this magic, or any of this nature truly." he heard the dining hall and the chatter that was going on. "So those are my students ey?" He paused looking back at the desks, "Might as well say hello."

• Brohoof 2

Arriving onto the stage, Ratchet noticed there was some kind of sorting process going on, students were being assigned to houses, she could see that the houses listed were called: House Alicorn, House Changeling and House Crystal. Approaching the desk she cleared her throat, flicked her mane away from her face and grinned cheekily before saying, '' Hey guys, my name is Ratchet... Uh, whats this sorting ceremony all about? Do I have to take some kind of test, or take some kind of exam or do I just get put in a house at random? '' Before any of them could speak she hastily added ''If there is any kind of house that does lots of sporting activities then count me in '' she said stomping her hoof down confidently but gently. 

The stallion looked down at the young mare, who introduced herself with a clear, confident voice. He didn't show it, but he appreciated a student who wasn't intimidated by starting a new year. Perhaps this school would prove interesting after all?

"The latter," he simply said, and nodded to the other awaiting first years, "Join up with them."

@@Unicorncob,

Ratchet nodded and turned around with a swish of her mane to face her new potential class mates, eyeing them up a little, she could see that there was a good mix of different species of ponies as well as different personalities if their Cutie Marks were anything to go by. As she passed by Ratchet could almost feel the mix of nerves, excitement and dread coming from some of them, feeling this made a slight tingle go up her back and she joined the back of the line. 

Ratchet checked her hoof watch again and looked around while she waited whistling gently while she did so. Although not really a pony for these sorts of formal occasions she couldn't help but think to herself how well this had all been set up '' though an all you can eat buffet wouldn' go amiss '', Ratchet chuckled to herself a little as she thought this. Yawning lazily she stretched her wings and entire body, letting out a few audible groans feeling her overworked muscles loosening, not caring that this got more than one odd look from her fellow class mates   :D 

Edited by Jestwinged
  • Brohoof 1

Slow but steadily the big group of students joining for the first year was thining out from the middle of the room as they got sorted into their respectiv houses. Tough there could be seen a clear difference in attitueds for each and every student joining the different houses. So far there had only been ponys with all to clear presence that had joined the Alicorn house while the Crystal house was catching an overload of random personalitys and talent mixsture. 'So far only a few ponys in the Alicorn house... I really wonder... is that horseshoe picky or what is it something else up? Altough only mine took the longest to be decided. Maybe cus it was not yet activated right. Or did it have a hard time placing me?' Flearia tought to herself while still inspecting the masses of pnoys moving to get sorted. 'This changling house isn't getting to many students eather. we're just two ponys more then the Alicorns. Yet both of our houses dosn't even add up to half the size of the Crystals. Altough none here have stood out enough in their magical power or seeming magical knowlendge' She snatched some grapes to chew on while she picked up the tree biggest gems from her gem bag and started to spin them around in front of her. 'if this is going to take forever then we might as well practice some. Right Irra?'

The gems quickly begun to shine as Flearia putted some of her magic in them.