Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

the Pegasus was wondering where everyone is. Not that they would care about him, but he didn't came to a school to find out that all students all of the sudden disappeared. He then started to walk outside, hoping that something would happen. But apparently, nothing interesenting will be happening this year.

Edited by Flinp

@

As Ratchet grew more and more bored, she continued to look around, whistle, tap her hooves, anything that would keep her attention occupied. After a few minutes she noticed a unicorn mare spinning around some odd looking gems, her eyes widened a little as they began to glow.  Unfortunately the mare was already done with her choosing  so Ratchet had to peer over the other side of the room to get a better view   :pinkie: 

Edited by Jestwinged

As Gear entered the room, he saw a pony, waving around mana crystals, presumably charging them. He walked up to the mare and asked, "So you like cystals?" He asked, like he obviously knew the answer, like teachers would always do. "I believe that you'd be interested in my class if so."

@@Gearhart,

"So you like cystals?" He asked, like he obviously knew the answer,

"Crystals?" Flearia asked confused at the stallion now standing beside her.

"I believe that you'd be interested in my class if so."

"No. Thease are acctualy high quality enchanting gems" She levitated all exept the two biggest ones that was the size of an apple down into the pounch. "Their best usefullness is to eather permanently enchant a item to have a property of chosed spell. "I'm using this ruby for storing energy that my companion Irra can eat inchase of emergency." She looked up at her horn where the purple Fire Spirit was clearly visible. "I'v got an Amathyst this size that I use as a focus. I tended to randomly cast spells when focusing when I where yonger. Nowdays I use it to focus my stray, leaking magic when I focus hard. Altough I let another student borrow it for the moment as I enchanted it with a limited wightlift spell" "Lastly my Saphire. I use it to store water. I had an extra water skin to conjure ice as I find it easier to draw water directly instead of conjuring ice from the air.

"What are you teaching then?"

"I teach crystal conjuration," He said as he raised his hoof, and created a dimond shaped crystal. "It is a tool of sorts that allows me to create objects using magic. If your skilled enough, you can make pretty much anything simply from the air and magic around you."

• Brohoof 1

the Pegasus was outside, looking at the nature. but, ignoring all negativity, I belive this year will be...good. I hope to meet atleast SOME people. But, I problably won't...man, thats depresing...well, I might just try to find anyone who likes music and drawing, just like me. But it will be kind of dificult.

"So your teaching advanced conjuration then! I'm adept in conjuring most things tough so your class will be interesting" Flearia said with confidence as she summoned up a few items consisting of a rock the size of a head, a small fire in the shape of a sword with livly flames and a piece of ice that looked like a shield, tough more like a crystal turtle ahell then a plain shield. "Oops. I shouldn't have done that... I accidently put out to much power in thouse. Their permanent" she said with a embaresed exspression on her muzzle as the big rock falld down to the floor, the fire sword whent up in smoke and the ice shield had become a new decoration on the table.

Edited by Flearia

@,

Ratchet kept watching the unicorn with interest, and made a small gasp, which she promptly covered up with her hoof, when she conjured three items from nothing.  Now physically leaning to the side her ears twitched trying pick up her conversation with the teacher. Unicorns always fascinated her especially when their magic was pleasing to the eye, as this thought occurred to her she smirked a little and thought to herself '' It isn't just the magic that's pleasing to the eye ''   :bedeyes:  

• Brohoof 1

Midnight stood up from her chair and walked down the hall with her hooves clacking through the hall and making sure to watch all possible threats and then got to the shoe in front her and put her hoof inside it to wait a few moments until green and black smoke enveloped her and she smiled and thought "it goes well with my eyes. I wonder who else is in the changeling house?."

• Brohoof 1

"WOOOOHOOOOO, HERE WE GO, THE UNIVERSITY DAYS" Hacktune shouted "alright, so any1 wanna be roommate, assuming that we get to choose our own room here" he said to the other crystal pony attenders. "Any1?, How bout u summer?" He asked. He looked at his watch and thought 'It's almost late at night' 

• Brohoof 1

the Pegasus goes inside the school again, and starts to walk around on the halls, doing absolutly nothing. Seems like it was a ghostly school since there was no one here. Um...I wonder what happened to everyone here?...problably they are on a Event or something. hmm...

Finally it was Ratchet's turn to step up and be sorted into her house for the coming year. A mix of excitement and nervousness washed over her as she approached the horse shoe but Ratchet gritted her teeth and firmly placed her hoof inside the shoe. At first nothing happened, but then she could feel a tingling running up her hoof, leg and entire body, it wasn't unpleasant but she felt somehow as something was watching her, exploring her personality and attributes. After a few seconds of this a puff of smoke rose from the horse shoe, looking up to posters on the wall to identify what color matched the house she was given she squealed in delight and hoof pumped the air. ''Yeahhhhh! Alicorn house, I knew it!'' , strutting around proudly in circles for a few seconds, she controlled herself and trotted down towards the other sorted students. 

@@HackTune,

Ratchet stood next to white coated stallion unicorn, thinking to herself '' This guy looks like he would be pretty chill '' she cleared her throat and said confidently '' I hear you were lookin' for a room mate huh? ''    :ph34r:

Edited by Jestwinged

@@HackTune, @,

summer giggled when she heard hacktune screaming and looked aroud her nervously to see if anypony was looking at them, then she opened her mouth to answer his question but before she could say anything an other pony had started talking to him. summer was confused, didn't that pony just say something about the alicorn house? 'excuse me' summer said while tapping the other pony on the shoulder 'I heard you just said something about the alicorn house and I don't think ponys from an other house can be room mates' summer told the pony but then quickly added 'I eehhm... could be wrong ofcourse' because she didn't want to look stupid if she was wrong indeed.

• Brohoof 1

@@Flinp

Feeder turned around to see a pony looking around. He walked up and said,

"Excuse me, but are ya a new student and if you are, do ya know what house you're in?

@

Travelture got up and magically rolled the map up. Then he changed his form to a white unicorn as he walked up to the student and said, 

"Hello, I think we should be at our tables until we are done." 

• Brohoof 1

After her small show of magic, Flearia feelt several of the other students as well as teachers from all the different tables and houses had their eyes on her. She quickly putted her gems back into her saddlebag as she looked to the teacher besode her. "Maybe i'll show you the rest a little later."

After her small show of magic, Flearia feelt several of the other students as well as teachers from all the different tables and houses had their eyes on her. She quickly putted her gems back into her saddlebag as she looked to the teacher besode her. "Maybe i'll show you the rest a little later."

The stallion had also caught a glimpse of the mare's little show with her crystals. Obviously, the young unicorn had some talent, and he liked to see a magic enthusiast with some initiative.

He began to wonder if she would take part in his class in this university, if he were correct.

• Brohoof 1

@@Flinp,

Feeder said as he headed towards the dining hall,

"House is what it kinda sounds like the students are split into three houses, alicorn, changelings, and crystals.  The first years are sorted based on what the sorting shoes says. Come, I'll take you to the dining hall. Hopefully, the shoe isn't put away."

@@reader8363,

Ratchet hastily trotted back up to the table and grinned at the teacher, replying ''Uh sorry sir, I'm still kinda new to all this you know ''  :ph34r:  Sitting down near the table she continued to observe around the hall , watching the other ponies come and go, waiting patiently and tapping her hoof to a tune in her head

• Brohoof 1

@@HackTune,@@Summer Breeze, @,  

"Um yeah what the pegasus said I think out room mates have to be from the same house, but then we could both be wrong so I guess we should ask a teacher they would know the answer to our question." Crystal looked around to the teachers table to see if she could catch anyone's attention, she caught Emeralds. She motioned for her to come over.

---

Emerald rose from her seat and hovered over to the table. "Yes Crystal of House Crystal..."

---

"Bass please."

---

"...Bass, what did you need?"

---

"Can roommates be from other houses?"

---

"I'll have to ask one moment." Emerald went over to @@reader8363, Shadow. "Excuse me sir, roommates same houses?" 

---

Crystal turned back to them, "how dose a teacher not know?"

Gearhart gave a slight laugh, "I would like that, maybe I'll get you a front row seat." He went to the back of the room, waited for the sorting to be finished, and headed back to his quarters. "That student might just be an ace." He found his new room, unpacked his bags, and went to bed.

• Brohoof 1

@@Flinp,

Feeder laughed and said,

"We're heading to the dining hall, where you are going to be sorted into the three houses, it doen't matter if they are alicorns, changelings, or crystal."

@,

(Shadow is asleep outside.) 

Travelture nodded and said,

"everyone is with their house."

• Brohoof 1

" Oh, um...okay. Even tho is dining hall really the most appropriate place for that? Like...nevermind. ...but what do we actually do on those "houses"? we discuss about stuff? like soundtracks? drawing? gaming? or something actually interesenting about reality... who I'm kidding. What reality? "

Edited by Flinp

@@Flinp,

Feeder said as he walked into the dining room,

"In your house, you earn points, eat, and play together, but you take classes with the rest of the first years"

He looked in front of the teachers' table and said,

"There's a shoe in front of the teacher's table, you place a hoof  on it and it will sort you by the color of smoke, then you look for the matching color of the banners and go to that table."