Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

@@HackTune, @,

"Am I too late I kind want to be Hacktunes Roomy since we are both music nuts it be fun but if your here first Summer I won't interfere."
summer turned her head when she heard an other pony entering hacktunes room, and when she heard what crystal said a big grin appeared on her face 'now you have two mares who are fighting to be your roommate, you should be honoured' summer said to hacktune but then said to chrystal 'I don't think I claimed the room mate thing yet so go ahead. I only came here because I saw his fallout equestria poster, but I was actually planning on searching my own room' and then summer smiled to them both. 'I didn't know you where a musician too, we could be the school band' summer said to chrystal.

not many ponys knew it but summer really loved singing and she had dreamed about being in a band for a long time, but she never told anypony. this could maybe be her chance to make that dream to come true, or just to have fun with other music loving ponys.

• Brohoof 1

Ginger Lightning looked out of her window. "I wonder where the library is...I should study changelings to better understand my nightmare...but I should go to sleep soon..."She said thinking out loud again.She was pretty tired, in fact she almost fell asleep by the window.

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

@@Summer Breeze@@HackTune

"Hey I got a crazy Idea lets all go in one room here together it be awesome, and yes I can sing and play a few instruments we could bunk up one of the beds and all three of us could share the room buck the rules who would know?" She walked into the room a little. "Please and it's Bass." Offering her hoof to Summer.

@HackTune, @Emerald Bolt

'us three, in one room?' summer said, an immage of a dark, with ponys filled room showed up in her head, her heard started pounding and she felt a little bit of panic 'I-I'm not sure' summer stutterd 'I think I'd prefer to have my own room. I'll take the room next doors so I can pop by every moment' she told the others.

summer wished they could be room mates but it would just not be possible for her, the idea alone made her feel scared. it was not that she didn't like hacktune and chrystal but the idea of a dark room, completely locked, full of ponys was not summers ideal place to stay a night.

summer turned around but before she left the room she waved goodbye to the others 'see ya'll tomorrow, good night' summer said to them and walked to the room next to it. it was exactly the same as theirs, but it felt bigger because there where no other ponys. summer dropped her saddlebags next to the bed that stood under the window. she opened it and the cold night air filled the room. summer looked outside and breathed in deeply before she started to unpack her stuff. she grabbed her drawing stuff and put them on the desk. then she grabbed her own pillow she brought from home and puted it on the bed. she also puted the pickture she drew of the everfree forest on her bedside table. she also grabbed her diary and started writing in it before she hid it under her pillow and turned off the light.

summer layd on her bed, looking at the stars and the moon that was shining through her, still open, window.

• Brohoof 1

Ginger Lightning  closed her window because she was starting to feel cold and she took out her sketch book and started to draw a dragon, a very nice looking dragon, she was working on the wings when she started to fall asleep..."I think I'll finish this *yawns* tomorrow." she said as she set her sketch book and pencil aside, tucked herself into bed, turned off the lights,and fell asleep.

the Pegasus was oversleeping under the Dining Table. Having a dream about being rejected. Soon waking up, and hitting his head on the table " UGH! um...where am I?...under a dining table...did I just slept down here last night? Really? cmon...why does this happens to ME!"

As the sun rose up and covered the once night filled land, creatures of all sizes rose from their slumber

"Attention, student, It's time to get ready for your first day of school, get ready and join us in the dining hall for eggs, fruits, toast, milk, and juice. After you are done with breakfast, please head to your first class in an orderly fashion."

Travelture rolled over on the couch and muttered, "Five more minutes."

Feeder got ready for the day and headed to the dining hall to get some breakfast. 

Shadow got up from where he fell asleep and headed on his way to his home to take care of some animals.

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 1

As the sun started to shine. the light pored into the room that the white unicorn had gotten, tough with her strategic choice of bed she wouldn't be to bothered as the light penetrated trough the curtains and like a assasinating light it hit the pillow on the other bed. Luckily or not. the bed was emty!

Irra made her usual routine concidering of bouncing on Flearia's head to make her wake up, "AYY!" Flearia shouted at her companion and flailed a hoof towards her. "I'll get up! Don't push it!"

Shortly after she was up. She had falen asleep after putting away her journal on the nightstand. She made a quick look towards the other bed in the room and made a smile on her muzzle as she saw the light piercing trough the curtains and would have made a devastating show of light onto her muzzle if she had taken that bed, she also made a smile that the other bed still was emty! 

'Guess we'll have this room for ourself anyway.' She tought as she used her magic to fix the bed before she whent into the restroom to take a shower.

When she had used her magic to dry herself. Especialy her mane and tail. She put on her saddlebag and summoned up the spectral map over the castleground with the schedule on the backside. 'Enchanting? So we're going to study enchanting AND conjuring both? This will be interesting!' She dispelled the map and gathered the supplyes she would need for the day. She took some extra time going trough her enchanting gems. 'Oh right! I let Summer borrow my Amathyst last night. Hope she remembers to remove it from her saddlebag'

The main room in the changling house was already emty when Flearia walked trought it, Most posibly they all had already whent down for breakfast or was still inside their rooms.

The Dinning hall was filled with ponys from all years and houses. Many of the older years was sitting in groups from all house while other where sitting alone. Flearia tryed to se if there was any of the other first years she had encountered the night before anywhere but she couldn't find any of them, She placed her plate down at a lone table to try wave in anyone of them once they got there. She also had an extra plate where she had summoned up some spectral fruits for her companion to munch on while she herself levitated up a toast to take a bite while starting to pour some magic into her now two bigger gems.

• Brohoof 2

Midnight watched the sunrise from the roof and pulls out a potion to make sure she stays awake during the day. She thought to herself that one of the disadvantages of having the blood of a nocturnal creature within her forces her to stay awake for most hours. After the potion kicks in she goes down stairs and puts her robes on and then goes to the dining room to have her breakfast.

​Ratchet woke up groggily, face down in her pillow, her bed covers scrumped up and laying unceremoniously sprawled out across the bed. With a groan she woke up, her mane was wild and messy, her coat stuck up in clumps, she headed out of the door and into the dorm showers. Standing up on her hind legs and leaning against the wall of the shower cubicle she let the warm shower water run down her back and mane, letting her stiff muscles relax. This went on for a few minutes before she squeezed some mane and tail shampoo into her hoof and started to wash her mane, before proceeding to wash her body down as well. Semi - Dry she started to walk back down the hall way back to her room, a towel lazily slung over her shoulder and a tooth brush in her mouth     :scoots: 

Edited by Jestwinged

Indus had risen bright and early in the morning, somehow managing to get a good night's sleep after all of his unpacking. Thankfully, none of his things had been lost or damaged on the train, nor on their being delivered up to his office.

After washing up and getting dressed, he travelled down to the main hall for breakfast. Hopefully this school had some decent coffee in stock; despite his waking early, he wasn't exactly a morning pony, and was in a bit of a mood without getting caffeine into his system.

Gearhart had woke up, looking around at his barron quarters, "Hmm," he had started to conjure some magic. "Maybe a little desk would do..." He waved his hands, and a blue crystal desk had appeared, it wasn't ornate in any way, but he had to use some more magic somewhere else. "I should make this solid, then put some of my own decor in." Gear had unpacked his bags and preceded to the cafeteria.

• Brohoof 1

Travelture got up and rubbed his eyes, he looked around to see that he fell asleep on the couch. He muttered to himself as he got up and stretched, 

"Note to self, don't relax on couch at night." 

He walked out of the changeling commons and headed to the dining hall for breakfast. As he was walking there, student were pointing at him and whispering to each other. When he got there, he said mostly to himself as he grabbed a fruit, 

"Everyone is more into groups than usual. Must be the fact that today is the first day of school."

(The reason for the pointing and whispering is the fact that one of his hind legs looks like a changeling's and the rest is  a white unicorn)

Groggily Ratchet walked into the dining hall, a towel still slung lazily over her shoulder. Stretching & yawning she looked around and saw a large array of tables with all different sorts of breakfast items on them, her stomach rumbled and she half trotted half ran over, grabbed a plate and began filling it, her tail swishing happily as she did. While she was grabbing all sorts of food, her eyes looked side to side a little, getting a glimpse at her new class mates, none of them really caught her eye and she had yet to see somepony who she would define as a ''sporty'' type but perhaps she should widen her social circles a little. Nearing the end of the table she had already eaten half her plate of food with one hoof, managing to get some crumbs down the front of her, eating loudly and not really caring what the others thought   :lie: 

Indus, inside the dining hall, was sat at the teachers' table with a few slices of toast and a mug of coffee. Thankfully, the brand was tasty enough for him to manage to ingest it.

He idly watched as students began filling the hall, half-wondering who would be attending his class that morning.

He did notice the mare from the night before, who seemed... rather eager to get her meal for the day.

Eccentric, that one.

summer had woken up from the sun shining in her face through the open window. she heard the birds singing and it looked like it would be a nice, sunny day. summer stood up from her bed and sorted out the things in her saddlebag, putting away the books she didn't need and making sure she brought enough ink and quills. then summer found something that wasn't from her, it was a little gem stone. summer stared at it for a little but then remembered it was an echanted gem she got from the unicorn yesterday. i need to give that back she thought while she put the gemstone back in her bag. then she walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror, her manes looked terrible, like something had exploded and the birds had build a nest in it afterwards. summer quickly brushed them and made sure they wheren't tangled anymore, which was quite difficult, then she went back to her room to get her saddlebag and made her way to the dining hall.

@,

when summer entered the dining hall she noticed that she wasn't the first pony here. she got a plate with some toast and fruit and a glas of juice before she looked around if she could find flearia to give her the gem back. luckily summer found her almost imediately, the red and purple manes of the white unicorn where hard to miss acually. summer walked to her and put her plate down next to her before opening her saddlebag and showing the gem to flearia 'I beleve this is yours' summer said and gave her the gem, then she sat down and asked 'mind if i sit next to you?' even though she already sat there, but it was polite to ask it anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Travelture got up and rubbed his eyes, he looked around to see that he fell asleep on the couch. He muttered to himself as he got up and stretched,

"Note to self, don't relax on couch at night."

He walked out of the changeling commons and headed to the dining hall for breakfast. As he was walking there, student were pointing at him and whispering to each other. When he got there, he said mostly to himself as he grabbed a fruit,

"Everyone is more into groups than usual. Must be the fact that today is the first day of school."

(The reason for the pointing and whispering is the fact that one of his hind legs looks like a changeling's and the rest is a white unicorn)

Gear had gotten to the cafeteria and his eye had caught something. "Hello there," Gear walked up to the white unicorn and engaged in conversation, "Sometimes it's best to look back before going forwards, you may miss something." He had nodded in the direction of his hind leg.

@@Gearhart,

Travelture looked at the one that talked to him, then  he looked at his hind leg. He almost jumped out of his skin. His horn glowed and the hind leg went back to white. He said as turned back to the pony,

"Thanks, it's kind of embarrassing for me when that happens. It comes easily that I never notice it. Name's Travelture."

@@Gearhart,

Travelture looked at the one that talked to him, then he looked at his hind leg. He almost jumped out of his skin. His horn glowed and the hind leg went back to white. He said as turned back to the pony,

"Thanks, it's kind of embarrassing for me when that happens. It comes easily that I never notice it. Name's Travelture."

"Nice to meet you Travelture, so I assume you practice transformation magic? Quite the skill you have, to do it beyond your own thinking." Gear had pushed his glasses up, "Still, it's either that, or you are truly a changeling. Which one is it then?" He had tried to ask with a sincere tone, but may have sounded rude to others.

@@Gearhart,

Travelture changed back into his original form,  his white skin became dark grey, white rib marking on his back, black down his muzzle and his horn became one of a changeling. He smiled and said, 

"Honestly, I don't know what I am, ponies alway think I'm a changeling when that happens, but I don't mind. I had to work at it, but I think I was born with the ability to change my appearance."

• Brohoof 1

@@Gearhart,

Travelture changed back into his original form, his white skin became dark grey, white rib marking on his back, black down his muzzle and his horn became one of a changeling. He smiled and said,

"Honestly, I don't know what I am, ponies alway think I'm a changeling when that happens, but I don't mind. I had to work at it, but I think I was born with the ability to change my appearance."

"Hmm, if you are changeling or not, I don't mind. In my eyes, you are a student. If a dragon had come to my classroom and wanted to know magic I would teach it. I will treat you just like any other." Gear had pat Travelture on the back, "I would get some breakfast before the cafeteria runs out." Edited by Gearhart
  • Brohoof 1

@@Gearhart,

Travelture nodded and said,

"Ok."

He looked at the fruit that he was holding in his hooves. He grabbed a few fruits, stuff them into his bag, right next to his map. then he grabbed a piece of toast and ate it as he walked out of the dining hall. When he entered an empty hallway, he sat down next to the window, leaned his head against the glass, and said to himself as he looked outside,

"I really need to be careful, about me changing without thinking and doing it."

• Brohoof 1

@@reader8363@@Summer Breeze,@@Gearhart

He walked out of the changeling commons and headed to the dining hall for breakfast. As he was walking there, student were pointing at him and whispering to each other. When he got there, he said mostly to himself as he grabbed a fruit,  "Everyone is more into groups than usual. Must be the fact that today is the first day of school."

After having eaten her first jummy toast and still no pony around from what she tought would be her class had appeared, she heard whispers and mumbling around the dinninghall. She looked around to se where the whispers where coming from. She then noticed another white unicorn that had just entered. Tough she saw something strange at his hind leg. 'A changeling?  And he is clearly having trouble keeping his form. We should g-'

"Hello there," Gear walked up to the white unicorn and engaged in conversation, "Sometimes it's best to look back before going forwards, you may miss something." He had nodded in the direction of his hind leg.

'aah, he got a teacher noticing. Nice that he got help. I wonder what hive he's from...' She tought and took bited of some grapes from her fruit bowl.

Soon afterwards there was a new pony entering the dinning hall that she recognized! It was Summer Breeze. One she belived would be in the same classes as she was!

'I beleve this is yours' summer said and gave her the gem, then she sat down and asked 'mind if i sit next to you?' even though she already sat there, but it was polite to ask it anyway.

Flearia where happy to se that Summer had remembered her gemstone and happily took it in her magic before putting it down in her enchanting bag with the other gemstones. "Oooh! Thank you! Ofcourse you may sitt.... well you're already sitting down so..." She said with a shy smile. "Did you sleep well? What do you think of our first class? Enchanting."

the Pegasus was still under a random dinning table. It's better if I stay here rather than be a failure up there. Plus, I don't really trust the food of this place. It might be poisoned in some sort...or maybe not. I should try socializing- or maybe I should't.

@@Flinp,

Shadow walked into the school, hungry from taking care of his animals. Then he noticed one was missing, he thought about what he did, then he realized he forgot to do one thing.

A snake slithered up to the pegasus under the table and climbed onto it, just watching to see what the pegasus would do.

• Brohoof 1