Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

the Pegasus felt something up his back Uh... he soon found a snake CELESTIA WHAT- he tried to fly away, soon hiting the table and crawling away

Okay...its just a snake...if it doesn't attack me, I don't need to attack her.Or him...do those things even have genders? he whispers to himself, soon taking of his Sharp Disc just in case.

Edited by Flinp

@@Flinp

The snake jumped onto the back and coiled itself around one of the legs

Shadow heard the screaming and walked into the dining hall. He bent down, laughed a little then said, 

"I see that he likes ya. What are you doing aren't you supposed to be back with the others.

" Seems like it. Oh- hi- Um, I don't really know what I'm even doing here most of the time, so I'm not sure which class I should go to." the Pegasus says, soon hiding his Disc again

"...is this snake yours, by the way? He is kind of...glued to me and stuff. Seems like one of the snakes that Fluttershy would have. " he says

Edited by Flinp

Midnight sits down at the bottom of the changeling table and watches the students flock into the room and sees a snake aswell as a chanheling and then pulls out a very old leatherbound book and started scribbiling some ideas down. After putting the book in a hidden pocket in her top hat she decides to head over to one of the teachers who she belived to be named Shadow and asks in a monotone voice "Sir, I was wondering if I could bring a sword, which I consider very important to me, around the school. I am a very cautious person and with some creatures I have spotted I wish to carry one. It also feels wrong not having it considering that my cutie mark leans to combat and stratergy.

Note to readers: on my tablet so some words may be wrong

Indus looked up from his breakfast toward the Changeling house table, and could swear he caught a glimpse of a snake slithering up against a student.

Time for action, I suppose.

He got up from the teachers' table and walked down to the Changeling students, looking as unimpressed as ever.

"Would somepony care to explain why there's a snake in the hall?"

@@Flinp,@@Unicorncob,

Shadow smiled and said,

"Hm, oh,  when I ask what he was doing here, I was talking to the snake.Yeah, he's mine. He's pretty much harmless."

The snake uncoiled itself and slithered over to Shadow and went around his claw

@@MidnightMadness1

Shadow look at the one that came up to him and said, 

"I don't know exactly if it's against the rules or not, but some creatures are practically harmless unless provoked. But it takes a lot to provoke them."

" Oh, okay...by the way, do you know what Classroom I should attend to? I kind of slept under a dining table last night..." the Pegasus says " I'm not even sure whats my purpose here...or if I even HAVE a purpose. Y'know, some people are just useless by themselfs. Problably like me.

Midnight looked at the pony with the slits of her pupils for a few momentsand walked away mentally grinning as she started mentally writing a letter to her mercenary co worker asking for her beautifully crafted sword with its enchantments to be instantly with a fine black scabbard in which to carry it.

Shadow smiled and said,

"Hm, oh,  when I ask what he was doing here, I was talking to the snake.Yeah, he's mine. He's pretty much harmless."

The snake uncoiled itself and slithered over to Shadow and went around his claw

Indus raised an eyebrow at the snake as it curled up around Shadow's claw. It certainly didn't seem to have any bloodlust in its eyes, but teachers cannot be too careful.

"Well, keep a closer eye on it," He warned, turning and looking over his shoulder at Shadow, "If that snake injures a student, the consequences will be severe."

With that, he started walking back to the teachers' table.

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow muttered to himself,

"I can't keep track of all the animals. Heck, one might appear in you bed and I won't know that it's there."

@@Flinp,

He turned to the pegasus and said,

"Next class is enchanting, and everyone has a purpose, some don't know of it yet."

He left the dining hall to take the snake back to his house. 

Emerald had been the hall before everyone sitting eating casually with a newspaper obscuring her vision of the outside world (She's scared of snakes from the last RP, the vets will remember) she ate and was not fussed.

Crystal crashed out of bed Hacktune had gone quiet ever since last night. Crystal stood up she was a mess always was when she slept and never cared as usual there was a reason her tail and mane were tied up and braided she put an ear piece in her ear and went to breakfast...

@@Summer Breeze,

She saw Summer and went over and sat down near her. "Morning Summer." As she grabbed some food with her head bobed away to music.

Edited by Emerald Bolt

" Oh...enchanting... the bad thing is that I'm not a unicorn. Um- bye snake! " the Pegasus says, soon flying around the dining hall, "exploring" it. He got happy all of the sudden. Now I'm getting the good feelings of this place. I hope there will be classes for Pegasus only- if theres Enchanceting...

• Brohoof 1

Why is this couch so rugged? Ugh, whatever I didn't get much sleep last night, So I'm still pretty tired, but I should be good to go for school. I doubt I'll be sleeping in class. Alright, what time is it?........ Ok breakfast is starting, let me go get some, I refuse to eat ramen noodles on the first day. *sigh* Ok brush.... my... hair......... Where's my brush? Oh! right there............ Hair's done and...... get a pencil........... Ok, alright finished, time to head out.........

........Alright I flew to the hall and....ok a few people are here already so I can talk some ponies if want......this guy looks nice.

@@Flinp

"Hey, um how you doing today?."

Edited by The Real 1990

@[member='The Real 1990]

"Oh- Hi there! My name is Musical Strokes! I'm doing fine today! By the way, do you know which class I should attend?" Musical aka the Pegasus says happily "I'm kind of lost here, so, any kind of help would be appreciated and stuff! Mainly teacher help, but...still." he says

@@Flinp,

This pony is.......excitable

"Hi....... Musical, My name is Flamestreak but you can call me Flame for short if you want. Um, No, I don't which class you should attend, I'm just a student myself."

Dang, I know ponies say I look old for my age but, I didn't think I could be mistaken for a teacher.

"......And if you're lost that's ok, I don't know where my class is either so. I guess we could help each other out."

@@Flinp,

​VERY excitable

"I thought it was breakfast? Damn, my clock must be wrong, shoot!"

​Apparently I'm late by a couple hours, hopefully this pony is as wrong as he is energetic.........why I can't I just say I hope he's wrong like a normal pony?

"Hmm probably somewhere in the cafeteria, let go!"

@The Real 1990

" Sure! ... ... um...where IS the cafeteria, anyways?" Musical asks Dumb hint: 1 " You know, I'm lost here and stuff...also...you sure you are a normal student? You look like a teacher! In my opinion " I should really stop overhyping over things. At least if I find my locker and room I will be fine.

Edited by Flinp

@, Ginger Lightning trotted to the dining hall...She didn't even bother to brush mane and tail...

"Good morning! ... What was your name? I'm sorry if I forgot...And May I sit next to you?"Ginger Lightning asked to Crystal as she trotted up to Crystal... It was pretty obvious that Ginger Lightning didn't sleep well...

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning,

"Ha morning your sleep looked as good as mine, Um I'm Bass your Ginger I remember you from yesterday, kinda surprised you forgot my name I'm Crystal a Crystal pony in House Crystal but please Bass is my name." Crystal took another bite out of her toast. "Needs more jam." She proceeded to spread more grape jam on her toast.

@,

"I'm sorry Bass...I forget names easily...And I had a really weird nightmare last night..."Ginger Lightning said to Crystal as she sat down and moved an apple closer to her...Ginger Lightning took a quick bite out of the apple and almost ate more than half of it...her fangs helped her eat huge portion of the apple with one bite.

@@GingerLightning,

"Your a different one there young Ginger a little young for University are you a protegee of some type? Are you half Changeling? I did not even know that was biologically possible Dose that mean you can eat food and emotions?" Crystal took another bite out of her toast waiting for the answers.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Ginger Lightning swallowed the part of the apple she was chewing. "Well, I am half changeling...And I can feed off emotions and eat food...But I don't feed off emotions... And I am really gifted when it comes to the literary arts and art in general...And Most ponies assume I am older than my age based on my unusual size."Ginger Lightning answered before eating the rest of the apple and moving another apple closer to her.

@@GingerLightning,

"I'm not bad at telling ages don't mind me I might be older than some of the teachers so don't mind me." Crystal finished off her toast, then started prepping another one to be eaten. "I'm not to bad at music and singing also try my hoof into technology, but I want a officialese to my music talent so that's the plan here." 

"Well, I am Proficient when it comes to playing the cello and I can sing quite well...And then there is that nightmare that has been haunting me...It's a pretty disturbing nightmare..."Ginger Lightning said before biting into the new apple and eating most of it in one bite again.

Edited by GingerLightning