Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Canterlot (Revamp)

Stardust*

Shadow nodded and said as he opened the door, closed it behind them, and headed to his house,

"I haven't taught a class for a few years, that was when they could roam after dark. I let the harmless one run around, that why they sometimes get into the school, but the one you're about to meet are only allowed to roam once every year so that they still trust me. also, the reason for the outside to be off limits is so they can't do damage to property, faculty, and students."

Indus followed Shadow outside into the school grounds, still listening to the groundskeeper.

"I don't see how you couldn't teach such a useful subject," He commented, "Though, creatures that can only come out once a year? Is it wise to keep such creatures here at all?"

@@Unicorncob,

He turned around and said,

"Where do you suggest I take care of them, I live here."

When he reached his house, he said as he opened the door,

"Make yourself comfortable."

He walked in and placed the snake down and walked out. As he sat down, portals opened up and creatures big and small came out of them.

He turned around and said,

"Where do you suggest I take care of them, I live here."

When he reached his house, he said as he opened the door,

"Make yourself comfortable."

He walked in and placed the snake down and walked out. As he sat down, portals opened up and creatures big and small came out of them.

Indus raised an eyebrow at the assumption. "I wasn't implying you move them, I was asking if you are sure if it is wise. Though apparently you do."

He took a seat on a chair and watched as the animals appeared, in all shapes and sizes and species.

"Hm," he muttered, "You have quite the menagerie."

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow laughed and said, "It's complicated. I was being sarcastic, It doesn't matter if it's wise or not. They are technically my friends."

A giant snake came up out of the portal and slithered over to them. As Shadow scratched it's head, the snake looked at the new one there.

Shadow said,

"It's okay, he's not going to hurt ya if I'm here. Ya ca touch him if ya want."

Shadow laughed and said, "It's complicated. I was being sarcastic, It doesn't matter if it's wise or not. They are technically my friends."

A giant snake came up out of the portal and slithered over to them. As Shadow scratched it's head, the snake looked at the new one there.

Shadow said,

"It's okay, he's not going to hurt ya if I'm here. Ya ca touch him if ya want."

Indus blinked once as the snake appeared from the portal. As it slithered toward him, he just met its slit-eyed glare.

He broke the stare for just a moment to hear Shadow assuring him that the snake was harmless. Having ways to deal with snakes, he took his word for it and raised his hoof to pet the reptile.

@@Unicorncob,

The snake lowered his head  down even more. Shadow said as he sat back against the building, 

"Ya see, they won't attack if I'm here, awake, and safe. Just be careful around the mouth, this guy has venom that you don't want. Come to think of it, I think this was the one that started my classes in the first place, but I could be wrong."

The snake lowered his head  down even more. Shadow said as he sat back against the building, 

"Ya see, they won't attack if I'm here, awake, and safe. Just be careful around the mouth, this guy has venom that you don't want. Come to think of it, I think this was the one that started my classes in the first place, but I could be wrong."

"I see," Indus nodded, continuing to gently pet the reptile, "You must have had him for a good number of years, then?"

He took a look around the room, taking in the surroundings. "How long have you been working here? I'd like to get a long-time faculty member's perspective."

@@Unicorncob,

(There are outside. His house isn't very big)

Shadow said as he looked at the snake enjoying being petted,

"Yeah, I think I got him my first year here, and it's been a few years since I became the groundskeeper.

The snake lifted its head and slithered off to see the other creatures.

(There are outside. His house isn't very big)

Shadow said as he looked at the snake enjoying being petted,

"Yeah, I think I got him my first year here, and it's been a few years since I became the groundskeeper.

The snake lifted its head and slithered off to see the other creatures.

Indus watched as the snake slithered off to meet its companions, and he turned his attention to the groundskeeper.

"So, since you're a long-time member of the faculty," he went on, "As I said before, I'd like to get your perspective on the school. What can I expect here?"

@@Unicorncob

Shadow looked out and said, 

"There is one thing I've learned, every year is different. Take today for example, a snake was the first to get into the school, last year was a rat, the year before was a dog, well you get my point."

Another portal opened up and a metal scorpion came out. the metal was black and the eyes where changeling very little between green, blue, and yellow. Shadow got up and said as he walked to his front door,

"Care to come in? This fellow will watch them."

Shadow looked out and said, 

"There is one thing I've learned, every year is different. Take today for example, a snake was the first to get into the school, last year was a rat, the year before was a dog, well you get my point."

Another portal opened up and a metal scorpion came out. the metal was black and the eyes where changeling very little between green, blue, and yellow. Shadow got up and said as he walked to his front door,

"Care to come in? This fellow will watch them."

"Hm," Indus muttered, taking in Shadow's comment about animals getting into the school, "That is curious."

He watched as the giant metal scorpion emerged from the portal and eyed up the creature. Interesting to see such a thing at a magic school.

At Shadow's offer, he nodded. "Yes, thank you."

" Ugh, the dining hall is boring. I think I will take a small fly through the whole school to see how it is. " Musical thinks, soon flying away and looking at the classes and halls Well...thats complicated. I don't think I will have a easy life here. he soon stumbled into Indus Ugh!..

@@Summer Breeze,@@GingerLightning,

"Well i'm heading to class, if I can find it really.." Crystal got up and walked from the dining hall Then got out a map she had of the school she'd need this for awhile till she got her bearings and could find her way around. She set off in the correct direction towards Enchantment class I wonder how non-magic ponies are going to enchant things maybe potions or we all are paired with a unicorn? Guess I will find out when I get there.

@@Unicorncob

Shadow nodded, open the door and walked in. The house was pretty small, the bedroom, living room, kitchen, and dining room were the same, there were a few cages stacked on top of each other with blankets covering them, and there was only the front door. He went to the kitchen and said as them drinks, 

"Is there anything else you want to know?"

Shadow nodded, open the door and walked in. The house was pretty small, the bedroom, living room, kitchen, and dining room were the same, there were a few cages stacked on top of each other with blankets covering them, and there was only the front door. He went to the kitchen and said as them drinks, 

"Is there anything else you want to know?"

Indus walked into the house, taking note of how small the interior was. Almost claustrophobic, especially with the covered cages decorating.

"I'm curious about the Defence Against Dark Magic class," he began, walking toward Shadow, "Do you know much about the position? Any previous teachers?"

@@Unicorncob,

Shadow came to the table carrying two cups and said as he sat down,

"No, I don't, sorry. I knew some of the previous teachers, but they were usually to themselves or busy. Please take a seat.

Travelture shook his head to get out of daydreaming, then he changed into a dark blue pegasus, opened the window and went to grab a cloud. He thought that his hooves would go through it, but was surprised when he moved it. Then an idea came into his head, he grabbed hold of the cloud and pulled it through the window. He laid down on it and relaxed.

Ginger Lightning snarfed a few more grapes before leaving the dining hall for her class. She looked at her schedule she had enchanting for her first class and that is what she cared about the most at this moment... she will worry about her other classes later..

Shadow came to the table carrying two cups and said as he sat down,

"No, I don't, sorry. I knew some of the previous teachers, but they were usually to themselves or busy. Please take a seat.

"I see," Indus nodded, and took a seat as Shadow requested, "So... tell me anything about these teachers. Do you know why they left?"

He glanced toward the window, looking toward the school. "And... any incidents involving the school I might need to know about for the future?"

@@Unicorncob

Shadow took a gulp  of his drink and said in a normal, but creepy and mysterious voice,

"Nope, they just left, like they vanished without a trace."

He laughed and leaned back in the chair. He said as he looked out the window, 

"Apart from the venom incident, none comes to mind."

@@Mentis Soliloquy@Summer Breezew

"Well, three of us could be roomates, two of you can sleep on the beds. I can sleep on the floor, don't worry thought. I'm used to it" He said as he smiled to both of the mares. "about the guitar. I'll play it other day, sorry summer"
He went to sleep, setting his alarm clock carelessly, and plugged to the subwoofer.
In the morning, He mistaken set up the alarm, so the alarm rings with dubstep songs.
He wake up , realizing he's late for class and no time for breakfast or, time for anything. He quickly grabbed his books and starts rushing to his class He had problems finding the class, but eventually . 'Oh Merciful celestia please don't let me be late'
He entered the class, "Sorry, Am i late?"

• Brohoof 1

@@HackTune

Travelture jolted and sat up on the cloud, he relaxed and said, 

"No you're not late, the class hasn't started yet. You probably already know me, Travelture. I would change out of this skin, but I really like this cloud, and it turns out I have to be a pegasus for me to relax here."

"hm..." Musical takes of his paintbrush and some paper, he places both on the ground and starts to draw things. Soon when he draws a Parasprite, the Parasprite drawing  starts to fly off the paper. oh- you don't-" the Parasprite flies away from the paper, flying around, soon entering the dining hall " CRAP! COME BACK!" Musical grabs his Paintbrush but keeps the papers on the ground, and chases the Parasprite When I wan't it to become alive, they don't, when I don't wan't, they do. Great

Edited by Flinp

@@Flinp,

Feeder walked out of his room and into the dining room to see if all the student had went to class since the bell still has to be adjusted, then he saw a pony chasing a parasprite. He sighed, walked up to the pony and said, as he placed a hoof on the shoulder,

"Do you mind telling me what's going on?"

" That Parasprite c- I mean- it entered inside the school and... and.... and... it ate all my paper! but if I paint all over him...he will...spit the paper out?" Musical says with a faint smile Why can't I think of good excuses. " Now, if you excuse me, I need to uh get that bye!" Musical runs away, but accidentally drops his Paintbrush. He didn't noticed, just kept chasing the Parasprite.

Edited by Flinp

@@Flinp,

Feeder smiled and grabbed a fruit the parasprite came over to him and said as he caught it,

"If you're going to make an excuse, try to see the fact, all the animal that come in here belong to Shadow and I don't think he would like a parasprite as a pet. Also you dropped this."

He grabbed the paintbrush and handed it back to the student.

"Shouldn't you be heading to class?"