Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MemeCon? Would you attend?

SticksLikeGlue

MemeCon?   

33 users have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a convention about memes?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other (Explain)

I've had this idea in my head for quite some time now. A convention that centered around memes. Community guests who make the dankest memes around like Pyrocynical, MrTankHill, etc. Panels that discuss memes. Meme-a-Palooza, like BronyPalooza, but meme-ified.

Let me know what you guys think! Would you attend a convention focused on memes? :P

Edited by Crescent Fire

:^(

If Dashcon didn't work, I don't think this would work. Would people attend? Of course. Would it be good? Ehhhhhhhhhhh

post-24169-0-90510000-1453616794.jpeg

Edited by Bucket

This doesn't sound like it would work. Memes are basically just really popular jokes so it is a bit weird to me to have a convention based only on a few jokes that a lot of people on the internet found funny.

You know what happens when you assume, right? It makes an ass out of u and me. So, don't assume.

It isn't assuming when I show evidence against you buckaroo. No need to get defensive.

• Brohoof 3

I can already picture the 4chan robots sitting there, slowly nibbling their potato chips and glancing around in hopes of finding something that will get them out of that hell.

Now that I recall, there's a picture of an occasion where precisely that happened. What a pity that I didn't save it when I could.

I've had this idea in my head for quite some time now. A convention that centered around memes. Community guests who make the dankest memes around like Pyrocynical, MrTankHill, etc. Panels that discuss memes. Meme-a-Palooza, like BronyPalooza, but meme-ified.

Let me know what you guys think! Would you attend a convention focused on memes? :P

Would Trump be speaking? 

post-35992-0-96513800-1454017601_thumb.jpg

While it's somewhat of an interesting idea, I really don't think it would work and I would not want to attend it. Unlike other things like mlp, memes aren't anything people see as a hobby or fandom, no one is really dedicated and passionate about it.it's just these silly things you post because it's stupid and funny. Having a convention about it would just be awkward and there wouldn't be anything to talk about