Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Roleplaying with a new twist...

Twilight Sky

Basically here is my idea and for my idea I'm going to use your typical life in ponyville or slice life type of rp.

Here it is:

Each location gets its own thread i.e. Valiant's House, Food Shoppe, library, and etc.

note: This adds a couple rules like you have to post where your going to so people know.

(To mods, would this be okay

Now if you want to change the type rp, Im open to it....

Though here are some ideas...

Academy RP (Dorms and school *Don't worry its co-ed*)

Typical LIfe in (Canterlot, Ponyville, and even some crazy place like France maybe)

Questing Roleplay to explore (a crazy place like france X3)

There we go and my character is the one in my signature below and I hope we can come up with something good :3........

Rules:

When swearing please use words like buck, hay, and etc.

Since this might be more of a romantic thing keep the romance moderate or censored if needed.

An the rest of the of the typical rules....

New Rules:

Always post which place your going to.

Please wait a certain amount of time before you post there like if it's far away wait a few minutes or

you could post something like this in the thread your going

As Valiant was making his way toward the library he wondered what types of ponies he would meet there....

Also there will be alot of NPC characters that I will play i.e. Librarian, Clerk, and etc.

Another Idea: Currency System?

have them record what they spend/make in a thread where it shows all the transactions they make and shows the left over balance?

Edited by Danger Dash