Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCAN - 2016 Discussion

FullMetalParagon

Well, I just told myself to say what I had to needed to say.  A lot of deep breaths.  I tried to do the talk pretending that no one was in the room, then allowed the people to add their voice to the discussion.

Hoi again everypony I'm back, and I'm proud to say I will be 100% have a panel at Bronycan as I talked about before, 75% may be part of a friends panel, and also I'm 100% announced as a community guest, I cannot wait to see all of you there :)

• Brohoof 1

Hoi again everypony I'm back, and I'm proud to say I will be 100% have a panel at Bronycan as I talked about before, 75% may be part of a friends panel, and also I'm 100% announced as a community guest, I cannot wait to see all of you there :)

So, you must be Selfie Pony, if I am not mistaken? I am going by the name a lot of people online ACTUALLY know me as - TheFullCrumb, or Crumb, as it were.

I'm glad you're a community guest. I hope at some point to be at that level where I would be considered a community guest (Would give me something to look forward to instead of worrying about my job all the time - Ah, who am I kidding? I'm freaking stoked for August!), although that's... admittedly a long ways away for me, if I take my current path. Honestly, after submitting my idea for "Evolution of Character," I kind of wanted to do one for drawing webcomics instead, as that's a major part of my life, but I want to grace BronyCAN with a personality that is befitting of someone teetering on the brink of sheer madness, and is happily so.

(Note: I am NOT actually crazy, I've been described by so many people as such because my normal laugh sounds like a supervillain's.)

So, you must be Selfie Pony, if I am not mistaken? I am going by the name a lot of people online ACTUALLY know me as - TheFullCrumb, or Crumb, as it were.

I'm glad you're a community guest. I hope at some point to be at that level where I would be considered a community guest (Would give me something to look forward to instead of worrying about my job all the time - Ah, who am I kidding? I'm freaking stoked for August!), although that's... admittedly a long ways away for me, if I take my current path. Honestly, after submitting my idea for "Evolution of Character," I kind of wanted to do one for drawing webcomics instead, as that's a major part of my life, but I want to grace BronyCAN with a personality that is befitting of someone teetering on the brink of sheer madness, and is happily so.

(Note: I am NOT actually crazy, I've been described by so many people as such because my normal laugh sounds like a supervillain's.)

Thank you! And yes it's me lol, I commented on your post like months ago before all of this community guest stuff but hey I guess things just work out, good luck in your endeavors

And yeah this is my first Bronycan

And it's going to be epic as heck

Thank you! And yes it's me lol, I commented on your post like months ago before all of this community guest stuff but hey I guess things just work out, good luck in your endeavors

And yeah this is my first Bronycan

And it's going to be epic as heck

I spent a year in what is colloquially known as the Lower Mainland. If you're arriving early on the 18th, I'm (hopefully) going to be meeting up with early arrivers for Lazer Tag at Planet Lazer at the Riverport Entertainment Complex (They have a make-your-own-sundae ice cream bar there.)

Also, just looked back, and my replies were before I had any idea who you are. It's rather funny, but unless I've met someone in real life (Met Immatoonlink AKA Viva Reverie last year, played Smash Bros on a team with him, we kicked ass. Shook BlackGryph0n's hand, introduced him to Toonlink.) I don't really remember them so much. Heck, if it wasn't for the fact I follow Bronies React, I would have not been introduced to a lot of the "community people" I have been because of it.

So, yeah. I'm hopefully going to have a new camera (Old one was tough, but alkalines only go so far), or else I'm taking the Beefy McBeeferton that is my Canon Powershot A670.

So, if anyone's been following the BronyCAN Twitter, a bit ago, they suggested a Lan Battle sort of thing. Me being me, I've realized that the unfortunate problem of that is that hotel internet really sucks, so maybe we could all come up with a list of games that can be shared easily AND played offline?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nearby hotel has rooms going from $189 for single or double.  

I am tempted to stay for the Friday night, but I am open to share the room.    I am not sure, yet, what I am going to do.

I registered for Friday...but I am not certain about the rest of the weekend. :/

ONE DAY?!?

Well personally everypony should experience the whole con x3

Especially since I'm going to rock this con

With both selfies

Randomness

And singing

Lots of singing

But in anycase hopefully I can meet you sir on the one day you are there

As it is my quest to selfie the ponies :3

ONE DAY?!?

Well personally everypony should experience the whole con x3

Especially since I'm going to rock this con

With both selfies

Randomness

And singing

Lots of singing

But in anycase hopefully I can meet you sir on the one day you are there

As it is my quest to selfie the ponies :3

It is Canada Day, and I am resisting QUITE HEAVILY the urge to sing The War of 1812 by Arrogant Worms.

Anyways, Selfie, what is best in life?

... Anyways, less than two months, mates! This is going to be LEGEN - and I hope you're not lactose intolerant, because the second part of that is DARY!

Yeah of course!

This may be my First Bronycan but do I have a bunch planned for it :3

Two panels

My quest (500 selfies)

A fancy dinner (at dennys) in suits!

And something involving a 3D printer

This is going to be epic!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah of course!

This may be my First Bronycan but do I have a bunch planned for it :3

Two panels

My quest (500 selfies)

A fancy dinner (at dennys) in suits!

And something involving a 3D printer

This is going to be epic!

Two panels? You're being rather ambitious.

The selfies, though? That'll be fairly easy.

At the Microsoft store in Metrotown mall, there's a 3d printer.

Otherwise:

I have a single panel.

Goal: Try not to be uninteresting. Also kick ass at Lazer Tag.

Eat something amazing.

Run around town with a bunch of people like the guys in "The Band of the Bold."

Two panels? You're being rather ambitious.

The selfies, though? That'll be fairly easy.

At the Microsoft store in Metrotown mall, there's a 3d printer.

Otherwise:

I have a single panel.

Goal: Try not to be uninteresting. Also kick ass at Lazer Tag.

Eat something amazing.

Run around town with a bunch of people like the guys in "The Band of the Bold."

Nah man ambitious? Nah I already know I'm part of two

Pretty excited as well

And also we are bringing a 3D printer

Like my team owns one

We will be printing something for people :3

Nah man ambitious? Nah I already know I'm part of two

Pretty excited as well

And also we are bringing a 3D printer

Like my team owns one

We will be printing something for people :3

AFAIK, I might be helping out with another panel besides my own, and maybe a third. I don't know. But, hey, I want to see if I can get something 3d printed.

Sadly i cant go im still a closet brony ) : no brony cans here in oklahoma as far as i know plus still live with parents they have no idea i am one i do want to go out and meet people its just it will be hard to come out also ware would the next one be at ?

(Hopefully this was the right discussin to post here if not you can move it lol)

Sadly i cant go im still a closet brony ) : no brony cans here in oklahoma as far as i know plus still live with parents they have no idea i am one i do want to go out and meet people its just it will be hard to come out also ware would the next one be at ?

(Hopefully this was the right discussin to post here if not you can move it lol)

BronyCAN is a Canadian convention held in Richmond, BC, Canada at the Executive Airport Plaza Hotel. It prides itself on being the most "daft" convention of all.

Also, like I just posted on Twitter, I'd like to start a guessing game as to which FOUR characters from popular media are going to be represented in my panel. This is just a little fun thing I'd like to do, but basically? I want to see how well some people know popular culture, science fiction, and other media.