Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Who's in their mid-20s?

Hope Glimmer

Or close to that. This is my pathetic attempt to network with other fans around the same age. Hey; at least I admit it's pathetic-ness! Tell me about yourself, your hobbies and interests. I'm perfectly cool with diversity (it actually helps keep conversation interesting and I'm always down to learn something new).

I'm an avid:

- weightlifter (and part time runner)

- doodler

- documentary watcher

- meditator

- food vacuum (fruits and veggies please)

- animal and pet lover (I've got rats and a cat)

- philosopher (of no real talent; I just enjoy it)

I'm new to the fandom. Show me your favorite fan works whether they be artwork, music, or fan fiction!

Oh, please and thank you. ❤️

• Brohoof 7

I am 23 years old if that's close enough. My hobbies are gaming, making up storries and youtube. My favourite fan work is lulaby for a princes its soooo amazing and some of the fanfics in the my little mages universe.

Hi again, HopeGlimmer! Come on, it's not pathetic! (And rats are best pets!)

I'm 25 and a half and I've been in the fandom ever since the first season aired... (I was a pony fan as a kid, too!) I'm into civil aviation, stop-motion animation and crafts.  :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I just turned 30 last Tuesday, so until recently I was in my 20's. I am into documentary watching and philosophizing as well, I want to get back into weight lifting though my taste in food is a tad different from yours.

I am on the fringe of the mid 20s... Almost late 20s. In fact, I'm probably both at 27. Getting pretty old here. *holds aching back* =P

My interests are pretty obvious - Woodwind instruments, and music history! History, in general, too. But I just got done reading a book over the history of the bassoon. It was very extensive and taught me of countless instruments that even I did not know of. o.o Shock. (like, double reeded saxophones, and contrabassoon-like instruments with keys that look and supposedly play like a keyboard. Yeah... Very out there, stuff. lol)

I am in my early 20's.

I became a fan of MLP in 2013, I am a furry, I love anime, I write fanfiction, and I am interested in the studies of medicine and psychology.

• Brohoof 1

Aww, don't be silly! Meeting other people is one of the reasons we're here in the first place, isn't it? And looking for people roughly your age is quite understandable too.

So, I'm 26,5 y.o. - two months older than you, judging from your profile atleast. I've been a brony since Season 2, around June 2012. Aside from being a full time avid pony fan, I have a plethora of interests, including:

• Warhammer 40000 (my fan level goes through the roof, I love it so much!)
  • History (any period, any area, I'll eagerly learn anything - includes natural history)
  • Nature and animals - from a walk through the park to watching breathtaking vistas on TV. I have special place in my heart for pristine ecosystems of the North, like Scottish Highlands or Canadian Forests. I could live there... As far as animals are concerned, I go squee on all reptiles and corvids (crows, rooks and ravens). Yes, even Alligator Snapping Turtles.
  • Documentaries on already mentioned History and Nature (I was watching every possible doc on Discovery, Nat Geo and Animal Planet since I was 13)
  • Pets - I had two dogs, including a Great Dane, and currently have a russian tortoise. I am quite interested in cats, especially Russian Blues, witch I'd like to befriend (you can't really "have" a cat) sometime in the future...
  • Public Health - I have a major in this area, so I am rather savvy.
  • Fashion/personal styles - I may lack any real expertese, but I have some concrete ideas and opinions.
  • Cars - especially italian ones, espcially mine...
  • Quality art - mostly paintings and photography (no "modern art" though)
  • Military - history of conflicts, weapons and equipment, and recent War on Terror
  • Music - I love a good musical piece, and would exchange favourites to expand my horizons
  • Electric guitars
  • Psychology
  • Humor - I like funny stuff and I'm actually very playful.
  • I am also a proponent of a thing called Occult Science, witch is something akin to a scientific religion. Kind of. So I am quite eager to discuss philosophical, ethical and religious topics in an open minded and rational manner. No topic is out of discussion.

So, take a pick. Or not - your choice. Either way, nice to meet you!

Hello HopeGlimmer,

I'm glad you made a thread like this, because I was considering doing the same sort of thing myself lately. It's not pathetic at all to ask, at least I don't think so. You have to meet new friends somehow right? I'm 27 y.o. and have been a Brony for about a year now.

About me: 

I love writing and artwork, especially drawing. I write fantasy/fiction stories.

I love listening to music- EDM, heavy metal, rock, pop, techno are among my favorite genres, but I like various kinds.

I love MLP (obviously) and many other shows- Dr. Who, DragonBall Z, Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, WWE, many others

I'm an avid toy/merch collector

You said you enjoy philosophy, have you ever read "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius? It's a personal favorite of mine in the philosophy category. What are some of your favorites?

If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask. Nice to virtually meet you :) 

I am 23, but a child at heart, I have a very child-like personality. I love gaming (of course), space science, genetic science, I sometimes make mediocre graphical works as a hobby as well as going on walks or watching videos, while having a lovely snack. :3 I love food. I think many do. XD I live a relatively simple life, trying to live within my means since I am limited. 

There is a basic yet bland description of me. :P

• Brohoof 2

I'm 25, slowly creeping towards 26. Doesn't get much more mind-20's than that, right? :P

Well. I'm a student, and by that i mean i make so little money that i can hear my wallet crying when i open it. Logic, mathematics and science are my fortes. It's actually a little better now since i was hired by a new company and am slowly, but steadily making something out of myself.

My hobbies? Those would be:

-Math

-Drawing

-Boxing

-Basketball

-Gaming

-Music

-Reading

Mostly what i can think off at the top of my head. 

I am 26 and I like natural science, metal and trance music, drawing and vectorize, hiking and soccer. I am MLP fan since 2012 after I saw a lot of MLP Art on DeviantArt (I was searching for Furry Art).

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 23, and its nice to meet you. I'm into Anime, gaming, science, history, and a whole ton of other stuff. XD I would go into detail, but right now I am taking a quick break to get something to drink before I continue my crusade of crunchyroll.

Well, I'm not in my mid-twenties yet, but closer to it than not (I'm 21)! ^^

Several hobbies:  

-Art

-Horseback riding

-Bird Watching

-Reading

• Brohoof 1

23 here so getting there! Heh.

I like to draw, listen to music, go for walks, love cartoons/anime, and tea. :3

2 years until I'm 25..time is moving!

• Brohoof 1

Or close to that. This is my pathetic attempt to network with other fans around the same age. Hey; at least I admit it's pathetic-ness! Tell me about yourself, your hobbies and interests. I'm perfectly cool with diversity (it actually helps keep conversation interesting and I'm always down to learn something new).

I'm an avid:

- weightlifter (and part time runner)

- doodler

- documentary watcher

- meditator

- food vacuum (fruits and veggies please)

- animal and pet lover (I've got rats and a cat)

- philosopher (of no real talent; I just enjoy it)

I'm new to the fandom. Show me your favorite fan works whether they be artwork, music, or fan fiction!

Oh, please and thank you. ❤️

Nice to meet you Hope Glimmer. I am 22 years old, so i'm not too far off in my mid 20's yet haha. Here are a couple of things about myself:

• I work at a Hospital as a Research Coordinator. Basically, I see patients and try to convince them to participate in clinical studies for research. I am hoping to one day become a physician as that has been a life long dream of mine.
  • My favorite physical activities include running, weight-lifting, swimming, and basketball (Golden State Warriors FTW)!!!
  • I am a 2nd degree black belt in Tae-kwon-do and have been playing the piano since I was 7 years old.
  1. In terms of fan-work, my absolute favorite musician are the Wasteland Wailers. Check them out on Youtube. They mainly focus on Jazz and blues which is a nice departure from the over-saturation of electronic and dub-step that we have in the fandom  :ph34r:
  2. My favorite artist has to be NCMares hand down. Check out his page on deviantart. His gritty style + cute 4 legged equines is just a winning combination  :lol:.

So yeah, those are just a few interesting facts about myself. Welcome to the herd, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us :muffins:  

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 27, a Pay TV Satellite installer, I like crime documentaries and so as it seems I'm into grim dark, dark humor.

I like cats, Sci-Fi, Anime, Chocolate, Biscuits, radio transmission broadcast technology and buses (down with trams, although trains are okay).

Genres of music I'm into: Trance, Anthem, Dubstep, Metal, Easy Listening, Soft Rock, Electronica, RnB, Slow Jam, Retro. I just don't like electro or electro RnB.

I love to rave, you should see me on a hardstyle dancefloor!