Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever lucid dreamed?

joshuachasseur

I have had instances where I realized during my dream that I was currently in the middle of a dream, but I could never bring myself to actually manipulate the dream itself.

I've rarely experienced Lucid Dreaming myself. I think my mind is just far too active to allow it, if it begins to suspect it's dreaming overnight I'll usually just wake up immediately. Takes ages for me to get back to sleep then. >.>

I think I've only done it once in my life, and I didn't think the night before "I'm going to lucid dream" or whatever you're supposed to do.  I knew i was dreaming but I didn't control anything or do anything cool which makes me upset because I wish I did

I had dreampt lucidly when I was younger more than when I was olde rbut when I kept dream journals by organizing titles phrased with key words like tags for a thread or video, then I could skim the dreams and recall them with more ease without reading something I didn't remember in detail which then made me daydream a different version of what I dreampt if I didn't happen to recall it.

Something like pizza behemoth moths scope dream. 

I had about 500 and would review them all before bed, and I would get one dream each REM cycle, including dreams from morning naps immediately after waking. The problem is I would write them down not in the morning but as I awoke from the dreams, which caused me to lose sleep in the long run. So I recommend trying to recall them when you plan on staying up, or going to bed earlier to get more sleep so missing sleep would be less of  a big deal.

Last lucid dream I had was I think at least two years ago, and at most 6. My first lucid dreams I was rather young because as a twin I would discuss them with my twin before I even learned english fully, then would lucid dream on occassion. But the earliest I recall being in much control of to take advantage of it other than just knowings its a dream, I was about 6.

I manage to do it at least once a week. Been practicing for aprox. 6 months and it's kind of a progress since before practice I couldn't even remember one dream at all and now I can remember up to 3 of them per night xD. I used to rely on various techniques but right now I do it my way; I dream of my real life job 95% of the nights and I got used to realising I am dreaming whenever I am "on my job" and I become lucid almost every 3 nights. However I cannot control the dreams yet, instead I wake up about a minute after realising. I still got to conciously talk to people in dreams in that short time but I cannot spawn tanks or visit Equestria... YET.

• Brohoof 1

i listen to audio guided lucid dreaming hypnosis every night i lucid dream 3-4 times a week because of it and i record my dreams in the morning!

i recommend it for people that have kind of a good imagination because one slip up and you'll be completely aware in a terrifying nightmare.

one of my favorites was where I was basically a god and i built cities and  beautiful mountains i remember that vividly.

another one of my favorites is that My Girlfriend and I had an entire evening on a beautiful beach most likely in Hawaii just to ourselves it was heaven :)

I really do recommend keeping a dream journal if you do it could be your next inspiration

I recall one dream from forever ago where I realized I was dreaming and told the occupants of my subconscious that I was dreaming.  They...  They didn't like that very much. xD

I'd say that several of the dreams I've had with Babe (Rainbow) are at least semi-lucid; though I think she's always the more lucid of us two. x )  At times, they can be wonderfully vivid.

Most of my lucid dreams are horror ones. Mostly about getting gunned down, hunted, something like that. 

They're very, very scary. I can feel and smell and touch and taste. Every last sensation feels real to the very degree as real life. The only difference is upon (assumed) death I wake up.

Edited by ARagY