Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever lucid dreamed?

joshuachasseur

Ever had a dream when you felt you needed to go the bathroom but you can never go? Yeah wake up needing to go real fast. 

When I was around 10 years old, I had a dream that I was on the toilet taking the "number 1". Out of nowhere I heard my stepfather's voice calling my name a couple of times. When I blinked I wasn't standing above toilet anymore (dream), but instead I was standing above the trash bin in our house and doing the "number 1" in it. I was confused and my stepfather was crying.  :D

When I was around 10 years old, I had a dream that I was on the toilet taking the "number 1". Out of nowhere I heard my stepfather's voice calling my name a couple of times. When I blinked I wasn't standing above toilet anymore (dream), but instead I was standing above the trash bin in our house and doing the "number 1" in it. I was confused and my stepfather was crying.  :D

Hey at least you weren't peeing on someone's face. 

Sort of, it's not that I tried to lucid dream, but mdiway through a dream or two, I realized "Oh hey this is a dream, I can do what I want!". I think it happened a few times, but I only remember one.

I was having a picnic with someone in the middle of space, until a bunch of alien squid mercenaries came in and tried to kill us. I warped them out of existence, since I could 'control the dream', but I accidentally erased my picnic friend too. I shrugged and continued my picnic alone, floating in space.

All in all, a typical dream, just with more 'control' over it. :P

If a lucid dream means that you manipulate everything, then yes, I do tend to have frequent lucid dreams. They usually involve my possessed, overpowered OC, Jebus X Trickleton, who's an amalgamation of Project X, the base OC, Hank J. Wimbleton, Jebus H. Christoff, and Tricky the Clown all from Madness Combat made by Kringles. Jebus Trickleton can basically do what Discord can do, but in a more destructive and dangerous level. Unlike Discord, Jebus can literally tear of pieces of reality and send his enemies to the static beyond of Nowhere. So, yeah, I've had some dreams like that.

My lucid dreams are extremely rare to come by; Most often it appears when I sleep directly after a 12 hour nap. You get that sensation "Hey, I'm dreaming, guess I'm the master of this dream now."

The feeling was indescribable; Literally, you have the ability to imagine anything, from ponies, to giant robots, fictional characters, even that cute girl who sits behind you in math class.

First few times I lucid dreamed, I got over-excited and soon everything went black. "Dang, everything's fading, I'm waking up," I realized. By that time I could start feeling my legs again, but my still-consciousness was still dreaming, trying everything to stay asleep. I ended up waking at 2 AM though; Not the best dream but it was a lucid one nonetheless =)

Another time I realised I was dreaming, I forced myself awake (God knows why). The end result was I got 2-3 minutes of Sleep Paralysis, really creepy feeling DX

yes i do that all the time (tbh i had to look up the term though) my specialty is dreaming when it comes to wiccan activities because not only do i lucid dream i astral project. but anyway the last time i lucid dreamed was the night before last night (*slaps* yesterday night) and it was about well mlp and my one true crush who online name for warrior cat rping is southern star.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve had a few lucid dreams in my life. In one, I concentrated really hard and was able to fly a bit. I had another that same week. My most recent one started as a nightmare, but reached a point where I just decided it had to be a dream, so I forced the setting to change. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes.. unpopular opinion but lucid dreaming is not healthy and distorts the actual dreaming process which is for the inner workings out. It is related to sleep paralysis and it can easily change to it. And those are really scary. I do remember lucid dreams where i could touch and do stuff but they came when my mind was fuzzy and all that. I prefer normal dreams you usually feel better after those and genuinelly well rested.   

I know people will disagree ;P so that's all i'll say.

I once had one about the mane 6 visiting me (that was when I was like 8 or 9) and it was truly an experience. I don’t exactly remember what I was told, but I remember I had to go on some sort of mission which I don’t quite remember. I really wish to dream about the mane 6 or the princesses again 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I experience it sometimes, but I have no clue what triggers it. Maybe I should do some research about it at some point.

One of those dreams was really funny. I knew that I was dreaming and the humans in it acted really strange and were annoying. I was just rolling with my eyes and I said: "Aaall right, I'm outta here." I shaked my head and this way I made myself wake up in an instant. :fluttershy:

When I know that I'm dreaming, I always try to act as quickly as possible and do the things I ever wanted to do! Since I often had such dreams, I know that I caould wake up at any moment. I even say to myself in the dream that I need to be very calm now, worrying, me getting too excited will wake me up.

Lucid dreams are amazing! I even remember flying around wherever I wanted, just my body, no vehicle. You can do all that. :eager:

• Brohoof 1

There’s been a couple times where I’ve had annoying dreams and then realized “I don’t have to be here” and then the dream stops. I haven’t been able to control what I do but at least I can say I’ve had a little lucid dreaming.

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

There’s been a couple times where I’ve had annoying dreams and then realized “I don’t have to be here” and then the dream stops. I haven’t been able to control what I do but at least I can say I’ve had a little lucid dreaming.

I thought I was the only one who could do this! A few times I've been having a nightmare and told myself "ok, I've had enough of this, it's time to wake up now" and I do. I had no idea that counted as lucid dreaming.