Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear to bed/sleep?

Kivil

Hello people of the forums! It is I some random person!

Question is. What do you wear to bed/sleep?

Personally I wear a tanktop and some bike shorts.

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes i'm too lazy to get into what I wear to bed and just wear what I normally wear in the day, Black T-Shirt, Blue jeans

If i'm not lazy I just wear a white T-Shirt and soft jeans. Wish I had a pony plush, but that'd be weird for my parents to see (Yeah still in high school in 10th)

Edited by Treeclimbyou

Jesus man, what if someone pulls off your covers, they're gonna be shocked to find that.

Nudity isn't really a big deal, so meh, have walked back to my room from the dryer room before like that

• Brohoof 3

Usually a white t-shirt and some black shorts, although if it's cold I'll put on some sweat pants.

Then there are the times when I'll just be so tired that I'll collapse into bed and fall asleep wearing whatever I happen to be wearing.

Usually, I just wear whatever I was wearing that day, so either shorts/slacks and a T-shirt. I usually remove my socks. Cannot stand sleeping with socks on. Depending on the temperature, I will sleep without a shirt, if it is hot, then no clothes is an option. I always keep my room door shut anyways. 

• Brohoof 3

I usually sleep naked except I am sick, sleep with other people or it is really cold (like last week), then I wear clothes (usually a T-Shirt and shorts). But the most comfortable way for me to sleep is without clothes. 

• Brohoof 1