Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear to bed/sleep?

Kivil

Actually I wear funny soft green hat if I got shower before sleep.
Cuz without it I'm becoming too fluffy.
vDw-rK2ozFk.jpg

A helmet. I wear a helmet to bed.

Ahaha! Safety is in priority. XD

Edited by Crypty
  • Brohoof 1

well I vary, I sleep in my day clothes when I am really tired but most times I sleep nude or in my underwear.   :P

it has been proven that sleeping nude helps your body sleep better! I forgot the details but someone posted it on facebook once from a science website!

Edited by crystal ocean
  • Brohoof 2

I wanna wear nothing but a pair of PJs, but due to my long hair itching me, I have to wear a shirt as well.

I'm too lazy to have a sleeping shirt, so I just continue wearing what I wore during the day.

Either nothing or just like, panties.
Though that's not really different from what I normally walk around my house in.
Clothes are constrictive and they suck.

• Brohoof 4

Completely depends on my mood and the weather. Sometimes an undershirt andan old pair of shorts, sometimes an oversized t shirt, with or without pajama pants, sometimes a pajama top and panama pants, sometimes nothing at all

• Brohoof 1

Completely depends on my mood and the weather. Sometimes an undershirt andan old pair of shorts, sometimes an oversized t shirt, with or without pajama pants, sometimes a pajama top and panama pants, sometimes nothing at all

Felt this was appropriate.
  • Brohoof 2

Either nothing or just like, panties.

Though that's not really different from what I normally walk around my house in.

Clothes are constrictive and they suck.

Ah, good to see that I am not the only one who does this and has the same opinion.  :yay:

• Brohoof 2

there are a lot of nudists here, well me too in Summer. Ever tried sleeping in 30 degrees celsius not naked I dare you. But for the rest of the time parajarmas of some type or my RWBY pants I love me RWBY pants. 

• Brohoof 2