SUPERFOX5

"It looks/looked better in my mind" situations

Does anyone ever come up with cool ideas, but think about others having a totally different opinion on your thing?

An example would be like a PMV or other kind of video you made.

I feel like this all the time and wonder if people would disagree with me on specific things.

That's probably more common than most people will admit. Having ideas but not the skill level to carry them out to match them. :)

That's what i think every time i try to draw something XD

Badges

That's something that literally happens to everyone.

We always fantasize about doing something perfectly, but as you might already know nopony is.

And that's just why we think that what we thought could be really good ends up being normal when done. The thing is you need to improve that and try to make it look like as accurate as what you thought of ^^

Happens all the time. You'll see a result someone else was able to create, but you haven't figured out a way to recreate it yet.

(edited)

It's very difficult to get other people to understand exactly the kind of work you do, what it means to you, and how much energy and spirit you put into something, so all you can do without driving yourself crazy or feeling inadequate is to have faith in your own artistic vision and trust that what you want to say is something important to you.

Consider creative projects as things that benefit your vision first and that make you happy; people will sense that self-confidence and appreciate it. Who knows, maybe they're struggling with the same thing too.

Edited by On-Locoweed

A can remember envisioning something which sounded cooler in my head and came out rather disappointingly.

Badges

Yeah, I go through these situations all the time. It's a part of normal everyday life though. :P

We all have idealized versions of what we want to make in our heads. Whether we have the skill, talent or patience at the time to make that a reality is another matter.