Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash in Major League Baseball

Luigi

• 1 month later...

attachicon.giflf.jpg

That is what I want to happen, I'm still hoping for the best this season in MLB

Well, they certainly are doing better than the Twins, that's for sure.

The Twins are losing so much they're making me have to root for my fiancee's team, the Dodgers. (Even though I think Rainbow would rather play for the Giants)

I disagree. People LOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHE the Cardinals AND the Yankees.

Anyway, I'm surprised I haven't shared my opinions about this yet.

For the AL East, I might see her playing for the Boston Red Sox because people always cheer for the Red Sox to beat the Yankees every time they face off against each other.

AL Central, probably the Detroit Tigers since they have the most World Series experience in that division. I would say the Twins, but that's hometown bias.

As for the AL West, that's a tough one. People hate the Oakland Athletics ballpark with a burning passion, the Mariners have been on a losing streak for years, and the Angels have doing quite average, so that leaves it up to either the Houston Astros or the Texas Rangers. Despite the Astros performance in the Wildcard game, I eventually decided the Rangers would be the best choice. They got some pretty famous names right now, and they do have more World Series experience than the Astros.

NL East would be the New York Mets. They've had a pretty good season in 2015, not to mention they've recently got another hall of famer Mike Piazza.

NL Central, Im starting to agree with the guy who keeps saying Cincinnati Reds. The Reds have a lot of interesting history behind them, especially since they got another hall of famer as well, Ken Griffey Junior.

NL West, probably the San Francisco Giants considering how they just came back from that World Series drought in 2010.

I agree, but maybe the Orioles for AL East? It maybe a stretch because of the terrible incident that caused the fans to be out of the park, but the O's did have a decent roster before the rebuilding season last year.

If I wanted to be favoritistic then I'd say Chicago Cubs, but that's definitely not going to happen. (Nope, no skittleponeh for Wrigley. :()

Realistically, the one team that I can see her on is the LA Dodgers. That's another team that sucks because they buy talent instead of farm it. But... Because of Rainbow's skill and the Dodgers legacy... It may happen.

Then again you have these clubs like the Toronto Blue Jays or Arizona Diamondbacks that have an up and coming roster, that could really use star players to boost their legacy and be desperate for that one player...

This is hard... But I'm keeping my first decision with her being on the Baltimore Orioles. :catface:

Edited by CinnamonPop

I agree, but maybe the Orioles for AL East? It maybe a stretch because of the terrible incident that caused the fans to be out of the park, but the O's did have a decent roster before the rebuilding season last year.

If I wanted to be favoritistic then I'd say Chicago Cubs, but that's definitely not going to happen. (Nope, no skittleponeh for Wrigley. :()

Realistically, the one team that I can see her on is the LA Dodgers. That's another team that sucks because they buy talent instead of farm it. But... Because of Rainbow's skill and the Dodgers legacy... It may happen.

Then again you have these clubs like the Toronto Blue Jays or Arizona Diamondbacks that have an up and coming roster, that could really use star players to boost their legacy and be desperate for that one player...

This is hard... But I'm keeping my first decision with her being on the Baltimore Orioles. :catface:

I guess that might be something to consider since the Orioles are currently undefeated, but they're trailing against the Red Sox right now.

• 4 months later...

I feel like a lot of people are going to fire shots at me for saying this, but I think I figured out who Rainbow Dash would want to play for.

post-33529-0-48047700-1471527921_thumb.jpeg

I feel like a lot of people are going to fire shots at me for saying this, but I think I figured out who Rainbow Dash would want to play for.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Let me ask you about the Texas Rangers, How long as it been since they last made it through the first round (Game/Series) in MLB Postseason?

Let me ask you about the Texas Rangers, How long as it been since they last made it through the first round (Game/Series) in MLB Postseason?

Dude, I'm from the north, so I have no idea.

But if you look at the standings right now, you'd find the Rangers are pretty much first place in the entire American League.

You know what they say, every teams gotta win sometime.

Dude, I'm from the north, so I have no idea.

But if you look at the standings right now, you'd find the Rangers are pretty much first place in the entire American League.

You know what they say, every teams gotta win sometime.

Look at Cleveland Indians, they are doing better. They are proving to Every MLB Team that this MLB Season will be the year that Cleveland Indians are going to bring home a World Series Title like Cleveland Cavaliers Did to bring home a NBA Title.

(edited)

Look at Cleveland Indians, they are doing better. They are proving to Every MLB Team that this MLB Season will be the year that Cleveland Indians are going to bring home a World Series Title like Cleveland Cavaliers Did to bring home a NBA Title.

Take a look at this.

post-33529-0-92077600-1471567698_thumb.jpeg

As you can see here, the Indians are indeed doing pretty good, not to mention one of their pitchers was given the win during the All Star game, so I'll give you THAT much, but something I'm seeing here is making me a bit more confident about my choice.

Of course, obviously I can't see Dashie on the Blue Jays because they got the worst ego problems in the world.

Edited by Little Flyer

I don't really see Rainbow Dash as someone how would be interested in baseball.

I more see her as someone who would get involved in either motorcross or Nascar.

Really?

Take a look at this.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

As you can see here, the Indians are indeed doing pretty good, not to mention one of their pitchers was given the win during the All Star game, so I'll give you THAT much, but something I'm seeing here is making me a bit more confident about my choice.

Of course, obviously I can't see Dashie on the Blue Jays because they got the worst ego problems in the world.

Reds are showing up in the 2nd half of the MLB Season like they could've done in the first half before the All-Star Break. But look at National League Standings, Cubs are leading NL Central and Reds are 25 Games back of that. Reds are playing like they are not 25 Games back of NL Central Leading Cubs. Reds are 13 Games back of the 2nd NL Wildcard Spot whoever has it.

Really?

Reds are showing up in the 2nd half of the MLB Season like they could've done in the first half before the All-Star Break. But look at National League Standings, Cubs are leading NL Central and Reds are 25 Games back of that. Reds are playing like they are not 25 Games back of NL Central Leading Cubs. Reds are 13 Games back of the 2nd NL Wildcard Spot whoever has it.

Let's take a look.

post-33529-0-26435000-1471752641_thumb.jpeg

Wow, it looks like the Reds really are improving. They've got a long way to go in such short time if they want to make the playoffs though, so I guess the least they can do is give higher ranked teams a run for their money. And since they surpassed Milwaukee, they are no longer in last place of the NL Central.

I suppose we'll just have to see how the rest of their series against the Dodgers goes.

Let's take a look.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Wow, it looks like the Reds really are improving. They've got a long way to go in such short time if they want to make the playoffs though, so I guess the least they can do is give higher ranked teams a run for their money. And since they surpassed Milwaukee, they are no longer in last place of the NL Central.

I suppose we'll just have to see how the rest of their series against the Dodgers goes.

Well, the Reds has 47 Games left so, they are giving the Dodgers a run for their life like they did the Marlins. Reds are now 16 Games below .500 and will have a chance to go 15 below with a win today and a Series win locked in and which they will have a chance for the Season Series Monday at home which I'll be at work.