Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler MLP Forums Class of 2016 (Come see people)

Mentis Soliloquy

I would like to submit my own ponysona - and I think you already have the picture... or is that one no good?

• Brohoof 1

For clarification, I presume that only PNG files will be accepted and that in regards to canon races that deer, as presented in the comics, would not be accepted?

It's fine; I just wanted to make sure in the end...

• Brohoof 1

I believe this is a transparent image; at least that is what it looked like through the online tool.

Representing me shall be Trailblazer. :)

post-27206-0-63683000-1444229313.png

• Brohoof 1

So here goes nothing

Based on that photo of last year's class photo, you still have mine from last year?  Cause feel free to reuse her again if you do.

@@Batbrony,

no i'm sorry I don't have access to the originals. 

Alright, just a sec...

derpknight.png

There ya go, that should work.  Let me know if you have any problems with that, but it should work since it's a .png file.

• Brohoof 1

Alright, just a sec...

derpknight.png

There ya go, that should work. Let me know if you have any problems with that, but it should work since it's a .png file.

That us Derpy. Not an OC.

Did I miss something

That us Derpy. Not an OC.

Did I miss something

I've been here since about 2012 and always used that pic as my avatar (plus Derpy's written as this Batmare persona in my fanfiction).  It's kind of accepted around here by those who know me that this version of her is just a semi-OC of mine at this point, even if, again, I didn't come up with the pic.  Confusing, yes, not really an OC, yes, but it's how people know me around here and always have.  :derp:

• Brohoof 3

Yay! I'd love to be in this. I know its January right now, but sometime in February ill become a member of 2 months. Anywho, my OC is called Trent. For some reason, I can't upload his picture, so I will leave the link to the description of the character here: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/trent-boom-r9288the picture is included in the link.

• Brohoof 1

post-18085-0-34840200-1415069940_thumb.png

If that pose doesn't work, this one should.

TTprYZs.png

Additionally, I'd love to see the Poniverse mascots as well. Unfortunately, they don't all have legs, and I can't seem to find a transparent one of Pixel that isn't chibi.

sig-4161242.DIVcsco.png

sig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3904101.7jkswKk.pngsig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3908664.sig-3904101.xuK9tv3.pngimg-3566667-1-Tf7iFlx.png

Finally, I know it's one pony per image, but Fair Dice and Word Play are our resident mascot twins. They have to be together.

post-11226-0-77659900-1453705953_thumb (1).png

• Brohoof 1

@,

I can use those yes, but they may not make it in it depends on the numbers, but I will try just they are not people just mascots but I will try to include them. 

• Brohoof 2