Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You met your favorite pony but isn't interested in you

cider float

My response would be one of absolute lack of surprise. I am pretty sure that Twilight would be pretty bored of my presence in about 5 minutes, tops. I am just not very interesting to be around. Now if Button Mash left, I would sad by that, because he would be a wonderful gaming buddy. :c

I'd probably feel sad in some way, though I'm not sure to what level. (Most likely on the high side actually :( ) It would also depend on how long she'd been around. It might just be more confusing than anything if it all happened in one day! ;)

Eh, Dashie is a high-maintenance pony with high standards. If I'm not able to meet those standards, there's no reason for either of us to stick together. Of course, she'd probably be the one to leave first, and while I'd be put out with it, I honestly wouldn't be that upset since I understand why she'd do that.

...At least, that's what my "outside reaction" would be.

I'd be super, super torn up on the inside. Not just because my favorite pony left me, but because doing so would make me think that I'm not good enough for her. But I couldn't let it show, since that'd just make me look even more like a spineless pushover. I'd just have to suck it up and hope she changes her mind.

I think nothing. I mean, yeah, I love them and I'd like to be friends with, but I'd never had any romantic feelings, nor expect to. Hay, my waifu is not even a canon character

Not surprised a bit, really. I can barely keep most real people around for friendship's, how's a super great magical pony supposed to find someone like me even a bit interesting, romantically or platonically? There are like a billion and one better choices than me.

Kinda makes me feel worthless a bit thinking about, but I already feel like that anyway.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...