Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

I have posted 1 picture of myself into internet ever (well 2 but they are pretty much the same picture)and that was I think 2010 or something.

I don't like posting pictures everywhere like most of people of my age here does. (in my area where I live I mean)

I haven't posted any pictures of myself online. I'm not planning to, at least with this identity. No one else in real life knows about this account and I'd like to keep it that way.

I got some on my facebook account, but only because my mom forced me to do so in order to follow that dumb trend >_>  

Your mom made you take a selfie? That's unusual. :wacko:

Nope.  Don't want strangers or weirdos to know what I look like.  :P

That works so well with your avatar of RD hiding her face behind something. :ooh:

I haven't posted any pictures of myself online. I'm not planning to, at least with this identity. No one else in real life knows about this account and I'd like to keep it that way.

Your mom made you take a selfie? That's unusual. :wacko:

That works so well with your avatar of RD hiding her face behind something. :ooh:

Not a selfie, just a random pic with me on my FB account, that I don't really use except for a single game
  • Brohoof 1

On my facebook, insta, snap whatever, sure - otherwise, no

(Or I did, but I quickly removed those lol)

Edited by Guest

I have put pics of myself on here but I haven't in a long time. It's probably been two years since I last did that.

Most of my pics that are on the internet are from Facebook and none of them are uploaded by me. It's always the friend or the family member who took said pic.

• Brohoof 1

I email pictures of myself to strangers every day in the hope that they will call me and ask me out 

to audition for them based solely on my physical appearance. Other than that, just facebook. 

3204811406_65871aebf0.jpg

Not without a purpose. My pic is floating around here somewhere since it is con related. In general I shy away from posting pics, just cause.

Hell, I have three LinkedIn accounts and only one has my pic and that is supposed to be my online 'Jeric likz jerb plz' portfolio.

• Brohoof 2