Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

Never. Unfortunately, one of my old schools (which I still loved a lot, by the way) was very...pushy about making you take pictures. Nowadays, I'd probably welcome it, but back then, not so much. Unfortunately, there's a video out there of me doing some class project about being a news anchor or something. Luckily, it has very few views. There are also most likely pictures of me online from that same technology teacher who aaalways had a camera in hand. He was the resident photographer. Even then, they're just obscure pictures on a school website, so I'm not worried about people seeing 'em.

No, I don't want to reveal anything of my personal life online. I don't think my online life should be involved with my "offline" life in anyway.

Edited by White

I just tell myself that there are uglier people out there that seem perfectly fine with posting pictures of themselves online, so why should I be worried? you know what I mean?

Amen to that.

Beauty is seen from the heart, not a simple photograph =)

• Brohoof 1

I'm basically an open book. Even got one up now despite it being outdated, but I have no troubles posting updated ones. But mostly on social media will I post one, which is ironic considering I don't like my face that much, HA!!!!

But I don't do it often. I rather post pics of my cat xD

Nope. I don't like taking photos of just myself, I prefer to take 'em with others. But if I do take one of myself, it's usually just to show a friend or relative. Don't post 'em publicly though, I upload 'em to Imgur. :P

• Brohoof 1

Nope.

I never do mostly for safety reasons, since I don't like people finding out where I live and all that junk.

It's not that I don't like my face, it's just that I look kind of young for my age... even though I'm technically not a kid anymore, I still look like one. Oh, and I hate being called cute. :okiedokielokie: 

Back to the subject, I think the main reason I never post pictures of myself on the Internet is because, even if it's deleted, it never goes away and still can be found floating around in some random place, waiting to be clicked on and discovered.

I have a profile pic on Facebook, but other than that I don't post any pictures of myself. I don't particularly like pictures of myself, generally, nor do I feel the need to show people what I look like. I'm quite fine with everyone on the internet picturing me as a fat neckbeard with a fedora and a Guy Fawkes mask.

...I do actually own a Guy Fawkes mask...

• 2 months later...

Not on forums, no. As an actor though, my ugly mug and name is all over the freakin' place, and that's just for promotional material (headshots, etc.), and I don't ever get cast in anything. Plus facebook.

I posted a Picture of myself on Facebook and even on here.

That would be the only sides though.

I only posted the Picture on Facebook, because my old class mates wanted that i use a real photo as my icon, instead of drawings...so that i like myself more...or something...i dont know.

I changed it back though, since i dont want to see my face that often.

Nope, there isn't many photos of myself in the internetzz, and the few ones that exist are in old social networks that nobody uses anymore. I always prefer to mantain my "real" life far away from the internet one.

Nope. I'm ugly as hell, so I wouldn't want to subject people to that.

Personally, if someone on these forums posted a picture of themself and they looked uglier than Honey Boo Boo's mom, I wouldn't see being ugly as their reputation.

• Brohoof 3