Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

I sometimes do, if I get a good photo of myself. Which doesn't happen too often. 

No. I don't like the way I look, and I just don't like taking pictures in general. Plus, it leaves more to the imagination. I don't know, I just find it really weird knowing how someone online looks :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm far too camera shy, maybe there's one or two photos of me floating around the internet but I really hate getting my picture taken.  Maybe once I feel more comfortable in my skin will I take pictures of myself.

• 2 years later...

I never have, and probably never will...not only am I a relatively private and paranoid person, I'm just really not photogenic. Not to say I'm not a looker IRL, because I am...:orly:

But on the camera? 

Spoiler

CaringCookedAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif.49d19ff591d42cd0b4f494009d4bd72a.gif

No, for good reason. I don't want someone to use a picture of myself against me if they were to somehow obtain it.

Nope! Unless they're in a private friend group that I feel close with, but that hasn't happened either. If I ever have that, I probably would post a picture of myself, only if I really trust the person though, I don't want them to exploit the picture in any way. I would send it to a friend in real life even if we're not that close though. :) 

• Brohoof 3

Nah, not anymore really. If I was in some sort of disguise (I can't imagine being in any sort of one!), maybe.

For all you know, I'm the pony in the avatar. :)

Wait! You are all real people? I thought this was just a simulation built by Feld0. 

Spoiler

Or maybe you are and he just built you all that well!

Seriously though, yes. Yes I do. I probably answered this before, but I'm not that afraid to share my image online. Posted it here several times in fact.

• Brohoof 3

I mean, I've posted a few pics of myself on the forums here in the "Post a pic of yourself" thread ^_^

But as for other social media? No I don't, I don't really care to put what I look like out there, as the internet is kinda full of some odd people and I wouldn't want someone I don't trust getting a hold of my pics and such. Even on the forums here, I've only posted what I look like a few times and not very often, as again I just don't really care to put pics of myself out there all the time :rarity: 

Only through emails to my close online friends  But online itself, no.