Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

I have a picture of myself on my Facebook, and I've occasionally filmed myself for YouTube videos but I never really do it often. On the rare chance people do ask, I tend to just link an image of William Murderface, since we look disturbingly alike.

Not really. On the rare occasion that I do, I cover most of my face. The picture I posted in the selfie thread featured me wearing a large Ushanka, aviators, and a scruffy neckbeard that I was sporting because I wasn't working at the time so why bother shaving. Also scrubbed the Exif data.

Very rarely, and even then I tend to delete them afterwards. I guess I'm a little wary of having my photo out there. :sealed:

I never do because I don't want a picture of me to falling into the wrong hands. I don't even use any social media sites like what other people are doing nowadays because I want my privacy and keep my life to myself. 

I have quite a lot. I've got pictures of me all over my facebook, I've posted pics here and I even have an Instagram.

Though I never post pictures of myself often since I HATE taking pictures of myself. The slightest thing can ruin a picture I find and just make you look horrible xD. I'll often spend ages just trying to get a right angle so I don't look dreadful. 

Spoiler

18762561_1557085544315289_579766644_n.jp

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

yes,but not often as i'm not too keen on taking photos of myself in general,i prefer landscapes

Edited by Lord Valtasar

Since I consider it as a sensitive data of myself, I do not really do it. The last time it did it was back to 2014 to facebook, hehe but I do not use that long time ago.

(edited)

I only show others my face on instant message software like Discord or Skype after getting to know them for a long time. I dislike myself and my appearance with a burning passion, so I very rarely show anyone my face. I don't know if sharing my face on Discord or Skype counts as it being posted to the internet though.

Edited by Ricebug

• 3 months later...