Nightmare Muffin

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

No, at least not so often, it makes me feel egotistical

I’m pretty shy when it comes to that. If I were I’d probably let my hair out and take my glasses off before taking a pic

No. I don't really plan nor do I want to post my face in front of a bunch of anonymous people.
If it's some friend of mine on Discord that I really trust, then I'll try to send them a selfie when I'm ready. I'm pretty ugly anyways.

Edited by Tylad

Badges

Only once or twice, but I deleted those a little sooner.

Badges

I have pics of myself on Facebook and such, but I don't think I've ever posted a pic of myself publicly under my internet name. The only exception would be one of my Youtube videos, where I show my face briefly, but I took it down a while back for other reasons.

Badges

Nope. I'm not revealing myself to a world full of strangers.

Badges

I have one posted on my LinkedIn and another public one which hides my eyes, but that's it.

If you asked me why a few years ago, I'd say "because privacy", but Google, Facebook and Amazon know damn well what I look like; they're not fooling anyone. I guess now, it's more a matter of personal preference. I'd rather people just know me by my username and maybe my avatar. There's no need to reveal my entire hand unless I got into cosplay or something. 

Edited by Celtore
Bah, grammar

Rarely.

Could do again. I usually only do in kind-of closed communities like this one and not wide-open on social media.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:13 PM, Moondancer cool said:

Nope I don't any online freak to kidnap me

I do not see this happening just because you post your face online. Albeit...maybe you are really convinced you are THAT beautiful?

Badges

I very rarely post pictures of myself online, think I posted a picture in a thread here once. I'm generally pretty protective of sharing personal information online though and won't use my real name online either, just my username. Back when I first started using the internet that was normal practice and I still stick to it.

Badges

Rarely. I had once or twice before, but it eventually gets to me and I delete them later.

On the occassion. I think there's still one or two pics of me floating around here somewhere. Not in any recent capacity, though.

Badges