Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you post pics of yourselves online?

ManaMinori

Yep, well sometimes anyway, I only ever really posted pictures of myself on social media etc.

However, there is a picture of me on the "About Me" section of my profile here. Check it out. :orly: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
(edited)

I have many times actually but on the forums most users would have forgotten me by now haha. Though I actually do try to remain mostly anonymous given it is a forum. Forum you speak your mind on and sometimes certain opinions are not popular. While I am a firm believer in the freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association that does not mean said freedom does not come with certain responsibilities such as if I were to voice an unpopular opinion. I can do so via freedom of speech but this will also reflect on me personally. Which is why as I'm planning on becoming a somewhat high status person may not necessarily be of benefit to me.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

I have many times actually but on the forums most users would have forgotten me by now haha. Though I actually do try to remain mostly anonymous given it is a forum. Forum you speak your mind on and sometimes certain opinions are not popular. While I am a firm believer in the freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of association that does not mean said freedom does not come with certain responsibilities such as if I were to voice an unpopular opinion. I can do so via freedom of speech but this will also reflect on me personally. Which is why as I'm planning on becoming a somewhat high status person may not necessarily be of benefit to me.

I’ve posted a couple pics on here, but  I steer clear of controversial topics.  

The worst for me is that someone I know IRL finds my pic on here somehow and discovers I like ponies lol. 

Which ain’t a big deal cause I’d tell anybody I like MLP if they asked. 

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, AppleBolt ️ said:

I’ve posted a couple pics on here, but  I steer clear of controversial topics.  

The worst for me is that someone I know IRL finds my pic on here somehow and discovers I like ponies lol. 

Which ain’t a big deal cause I’d tell anybody I like MLP if they asked. 

I relate friend such as if people offline would say oh this is him he likes this and that. The thing is to me the anonymity when you take that it gets a little more serious. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

No. I'm a very private person and I'm not at all a social media person either. I'm only on Twitter but even then, I barely use it. With the exception of my avatar, I never show a picture of my face online. :pout:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP

I sometimes will, I've never really been comfortable with my appearance though so I don't really take photos of myself.  I think in total, I've probably uploaded 3 or 4 pictures of myself since being on the internet, most of those have been recent, mostly for the sake of family members that haven't seen me since I was a baby.

I post pictures of myself quite often. On Instagram, Facebook, tumblr, twitter, etc.. Comes with my hobby of cosplay and having kind of a following. Selfies and both actual photoshoot pictures. I rarely take selfies out of costume though lol.

I however don't use my real name online. Mostly because I don't like it. My pictures have been reposted and shared often but what's supposed to happen other than a creep message now and then?  

hell I was a model for quite some time, I don't mind people seeing me HAHA

I do but rarely. I've always saw myself as ugly at any angle so It's hard to bring myself to upload any